Kim Seyeon Ft. SHINee

A1 - Woollim New Girl Group (Story Starting)
 
RuLrjki.png

Echo giggled from the butterfly kisses Taemin was leaving on her neck. She had been trying to leave for the past hour, but how could she say no to Taemin when he was showering her with affection. He had a lot of individual activities and with her debut approaching, it was getting harder and harder to sneak out and meet. He planted a soft kiss on his forehead, and then her nose and lastly her lips that she couldn’t help but melt with.

 

“I should really go, what if Kibum-oppa comes back,” Echo said lightly pushing him off her.

“I haven’t been able to see you in like two weeks. I’m Seyeon deprived,” Taemin whined drawing small circles on the skin of her stomach with his index finger.

“I miss you too but my brother will probably chop you up into a million pieces and feed them to snakes if he catches us in bed together,” Echo reminded grabbing her jeans that was discarded onto the floor and slipping her slim body into them.

“You’ve gotten skinnier, are you eating enough?” Taemin asked with concern as he tossed on the white t-shirt that was lying on his bed.

“I’m debuting soon and TV adds on like 10 extra pounds,” Echo responded brushing through her orange brown hair with her fingers.

“You already have a hard time gaining weight, I don’t think you need to lose anymore,” Taemin stated moving to the edge of the bed.

“Tell that to my stylist,” Echo said. He pulled her body towards him so she was leaning on him and between his legs.

“You’re the most beautiful girl I know. And you’re perfect,” he whispered as he brushed his lips softly across hers. He didn’t kiss her, just placed his lips on her and she was seeing stars. Her lips curled up and she gave him a sweet kiss before pulling away.

“I’m going to go before you give me another reason to stay,” she said stepping away from him but he only pulled her closer and tighter to him.

“Say you love me and that you like me the best,” Taemin said with a grin and she chuckled giving him a kiss on his nose.

“I love you, and I most definitely like you the best,” Echo said. She gave him one last kiss before grabbing her jacket and bag and then heading out his room. He followed her to walk her out and right when they were about to open the front door, the door unlocks and Key and Minho walks in holding two plastic bags of food.

“Oppa!” Echo said a bit startled.

“Hey Pumpkin. What are you doing here?” Key asked a bit surprised that his baby sister was in his apartment without him there.

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by and say hi,” she quickly made up.

“She was just about to leave since I wasn’t sure when you’d be back,” Taemin added. They were both slightly sweating from almost being caught.

“Oh, Okay. Since you’re here, we ordered chicken and bibimbap. Stay and eat and then I’ll drive you back to your dorm,” Key said and her eyes glimmered up.

“Bibimbap!!! Yumssss!!” she said excited and turned to make her way back into the living room.

 

Taemin took a seat quite far from Echo. He wanted to sit beside her but he thought it might look suspicious. Echo took a seat besides Key while he filled up her plate with food. She was eating kimchi and pickled radish as her brother scooped the rice dish onto her plate and placed a few pieces of chicken on top.

 

“We’re your sunbaes shouldn’t you thank us for the food before you start eating,” her brother said and she only looked at him for a short second before shrugging and resuming to pick at the plate of kimchi on the table.

“Yah Seyeon-ah. Aren’t you debuting soon, should you be eating that much?” Minho teased. Her face fell a bit and the kimchi that was halfway in fell onto the plate she was holding.

“She’s still young, just let her eat comfortably,” Taemin retorted trying not to sound too defensive.
“When Red Velvet first debuted, they couldn’t even eat any meat,” Minho mentioned. She had a scowl on her face and suddenly was in a bad mood. She dropped her plate of food on the table and Key gave a light smack to his band mate.

“Just eat Pumpkin. Minho was only playing around,” Key said picking up her plate of food and handing her a pair of chopsticks.

“Yah apologize,” Taemin said nudging Minho.

“Sorry Seyeon-ah. Just eat comfortably,” Minho said putting another piece of chicken onto her plate.

“When did the nice and sweet Minho become so rude?” she said picking up the piece of chicken with her finger and taking a bite out of it.

“This girl really has no manners,” Minho muttered hearing her speak so informally to him.

 

Trying to lighten up the mood, Key the radio. Echo loves music and gets easily distracted with the right things. Infinite’s Bad started to play and she jumped up in excitement while still holding the piece of chicken. She started singing the “bad, bad, bad girl” part and Key shook his head watching his sister get excited over a song.

 

“And this is why you are the rapper pumpkin,” Key said chuckling. She stuck out her tongue and resumed to dance to the song before sitting back down but still moving her shoulders to the beat. Taemin wasn’t that please with the song choice. He knew that Echo got excited over almost anything, and it wasn’t a crime to like her labelmates song because he enjoys SM’s music as well, but he was thoroughly annoyed that she was singing to her ex-boyfriend’s part. Woohyun’s high note was coming up and she attempted to mimic it causing Minho and Key to laugh to themselves.

 

“Wow, I thought I couldn’t sing,” Minho said.

“Rude,” Echo said glaring at the boy.

“Speaking of infinite, is Woohyun still bothering you?” Key asked. Her eyes quickly roamed towards Taemin. He was quiet and just eating his food, a little too quickly, but she knew he was a bit annoyed.

“I haven’t really talked much to him since Hi! School Love On,” Echo replied taking a bite out of the bibimbap.

“Good, you shouldn’t be dating anyways. Just focus on debuting and doing well,” Key responded.

“What about you? Are you dating?” Echo asked her brother.

“I wouldn’t call it dating,” Minho responded with a chuckle.

“So you’re just having ?” Echo said casually causing her brother to choke on the piece of chicken he was chewing on.

“How can you talk like that in front of three guys?” Key replied.

“It’s not like any of us are s,” she said and Taemin soon started to choke on his food.

“Yah Kim Seyeon!” Key exclaimed.

“If you’re having casual with a girl it’s okay. It’s not like I think you’re playing card games when you go over to a girl’s house,” Echo said.

“Unless it’s strip poker because that I believe,” she added and Minho was trying so hard to hold in his laughter.

“I’m not having , and you better not be either. Especially with Woohyun,” Key said trying to calm down.

“One day when time machines are finally invented, the first thing I’ll do is go back in time and warn past me not to. Maybe not the first thing, I want to see the extinct sea snakes in Australia when there were still hundreds of them in the water first,” Echo said and Taemin smiled to himself at how cute Echo was.

“Well I think I should be getting you home now. Let’s go Pumpkin,” Key said not even letting her finish her food. He did not want to hear her talk about snakes or time machines. He heard enough of it as a kid, he doesn’t need it now. 

 
author note

 

Congratulations layni17!!! This is her character Kim Seyeon or Echo!! Isn;t A1's maknae so cute yet totally diva. I put two pictures because I absolutely love that gif of Yeeun when she is breaking it down at her rap part. Echo is totally lovable and charming and i hope i did her justice with my writing =) i totally love CLC and a lot of the rookie idols of 2015. Agencies did so good in 2015 looking forward to all the new groups in 2016 too ^^ I'm already brainstorming for my next applyfic and will definitely aim for the younger and fresher concept.

Thanks to everyone who is commenting and supporting me!!!! <3 I did a double update since I didn't write for the past few days so check out the beautiful Jui in the previous chapter if you haven't! =)