Jeon Jinah ft. SEVENTEEN Wonwoo

A1 - Woollim New Girl Group (Story Starting)
 
RuLrjki.png

J.Na sat in the booth located in the back corner of a café that was near Pledis Entertainment. Her brother, Wonwoo, had been extremely busy since his group's official debut. SEVENTEEN became one of the most popular rookie groups of 2015 and already came out with multiple albums that sored high in sales. J.Na spoke to her mother a few days ago and she insisted that Wonwoo and J.Na spend more time together especially since J.Na would debut soon and then they would both get too busy to even speak. J.Na invited Wonwoo out for lunch but he was late as always. Her eyes kept scanning between the clock located in the middle of the café and the cell phone in her hands. She was tapping her fingers on the table as her legs lightly shook under the table. She had only been sitting for 5 minutes but she hated to wait around.

 

“I’m two seconds away from leaving,” she texted her brother.

“I’m coming relax,” he replied after a few seconds.

 

J.Na sat there for a few short seconds before her lips started to curl up. A lightbulb lit up in her head and she grabbed the salt and pepper sitting on her table and started pouring it’s content into the coke she had ordered for Wonwoo. A bell went off and she saw her brother walk into the café with a hoodie and a baseball cap. They made eye contact and she waved him over towards the back. She put the salt and pepper back into place and she sent her brother a warm smile as he approached her.

 

“Hey,” she greeted.

“Is that how you greet your older brother?” Wonwoo asked. Her face fell and she frowned at the boy in front of her. They were only about 13 minutes apart but Wonwoo never lets her forget it. 

“Hello oppa. I got you a soda,”  she said pushing the drink towards the boy. He took a seat and pulled down his hood and removed his cap. She smirked watching him take a sip and he suddenly broke out in cough attacks leaving her chuckling so hard she could barely breathe.

“You’re such a brat Jinah,” Wonwoo said grabbing J.Na’s water and taking large gulps from it.

“Miss you too oppa!!!” J.Na said with a cheery smile.

 

The waitress made her way over towards the two. She instantly recognized Wonwoo and was a bit starstruck leaving J.Na to roll her eyes at the fangirl. She asked for an autograph which Wonwoo agreed to if she didn’t tell anyone else that he was there. The girl agreed handing Wonwoo a blank piece of paper. The waitress's eyes was glowing and J.Na could practically see the hearts jumping out of the girl's eyes.

 

“I’ll take a chicken and cranberry salad and a vanilla milkshake,” J.Na suddenly interrupted by shoving the menu towards the waitress. The waitress gave J.Na an annoyed look before turning towards Wonwoo and taking his order.

“I’ll just have a turkey sandwich. Thank you so much,” Wonwoo politely ordered. He sent the girl a sweet smile and she swooned before skipping back towards the kitchen area.

“You’re such a playboy Wonwoo,” J.Na commented.

“I’m just being nice. Besides I got a girl,” he said with a smile.

“Seriously? Who would want to date you?” J.Na asked chuckling a bit.

“Since you asked, Jiyoon and I have been hanging out a lot lately,” Wonwoo responded.

“What?!!! Jiyoon from Woollim?!” J.Na exclaimed. She caused a bit of attention and Wonwoo ducked his head down while J.Na tried to avert attention away from them.

“You are not going to take advantage of poor Jiyoon. She just broke up with Dongmin,” J.Na warned.

“I am not taking advantage of her. After not making it into A1, she needed someone to talk to. And I really like talking to her,” Wonwoo admitted.

“She’s still my friend, so if you break her heart I’ll leak your baby pictures online, and we know how small you were,” J.Na said and Wonwoo shook his head at his sister. He agreed but he knew she would never really do it. No matter how much they bickered, he was her brother, and he knew J.Na would never do anything that would hurt him besides, he had baby pictures of her too.

 

Their food soon came out and J.Na’s eyes lit up looking at the vanilla milkshake sitting in front of her. It had to be a foot in height and the whipped cream and cherry on top made it all the more delectable. She and the other members have been working out like crazy and they were supposed to be dieting for their upcoming debut, but when it came to milkshakes, J.Na just couldn’t resist. She practically inhaled the milkshake through the straw. Wonwoo watched his sister’s eyes turn into upside down crescent moons before pulling the drink away from her hands.

 

“Slow down. You’re going to get a brain freeze,” Wonwoo said.

“And eat some real food first before having dessert,” he added.

“You can’t make me,” she whined pulling the milkshake back into her hands.

“What’s the point of ordering food if you’re not going to eat it?” Wonwoo asked pushing the plate of salad towards her.

“I don’t want to,” she whined again.

“Stop being a brat,” he said reaching over towards the milkshake and she grabbed the cup off the table.

“Touch my milkshake again and I’ll bite your fingers off!!!!” J.Na said with fire in her eyes. She glared at him as he put both his hands up and then began picking at his sandwich.

“So did you see my introduction video?! I’m good right oppa?!” J.Na asked with a sweet smile as if she didn’t just threaten him over a milkshake. He sat there in silence for a short second taking in how quick she could just jump in emotions before shrugging it off.

“Yeah. I guess you’re finally better than me at something hmm,” he replied.

“I’m still better at everything else,” he added. She kicked him hard underneath the table.

“I’m so showing Jiyoon your baby pictures,” she said before resuming to sip on her milkshake.

 
author note

This is xXExoLover1Xx character Jeon Jinah, or J.Na. I thought it would be fun to have a scene of her and Wonwoo bickering. I'm not that familiar with SEVENTEEN but I hear great things from them and the fact that they have higher physicals than even monster rookie IKON is pretty impressive! Wonwoo is so cute btw ;)  I also included trainee Jiyoon who is Beatrice character and Wonwoo’s crush. I hope this chapter portrays J.Na okay!!