Lee Juhyun ft. EXO

A1 - Woollim New Girl Group (Story Starting)
 
RuLrjki.png

Jui starred at herself through her hotel room mirror. She sent herself a smile, one that she wasn’t that quite use to since she had braces on for the past year. Her long brown hair was let loose and she wore a pair of skinny dark blue jeans and a black EXO t-shirt. She hadn’t seen the boys in a long time, especially since Lay have had a lot of activities in China, but now that she was in Hong Kong, she wanted to see them.

 

Ever since she was featured in EXO’s Wolf Drama back in 2013 and starred in their Kolon Sports Sneakers Commercial, she got offered a lot of commercial deals in Seoul. Although she couldn’t accept all of them as her training came first, when she was offered an endorsement deal for a new fashion line in Hong Kong, it was one she couldn’t refuse. She spent most of her morning and day at the photoshoot. It was very hip hop and street and very different compared to the girl next door look she was used to back in Seoul. She met up with some old friends after and was now currently getting ready to head to EXO’s Concert. Coincidentally, the timing was perfect so when Lay heard that Jui was in town, he invited her to watch them perform.

 

She gave her reflection a cute wink before leaving her hotel room and heading to the venue. It was about a 30 minute cab ride from the hotel. There was a crowd of teenage girls waiting in line and it had to extend about a mile long. EXO lightsticks and various members name were on banners. The venue was huge and the faces of the 9 boys were large and visible in the front entrance of the stadium. She turned around and took out her phone putting it on selfie mode. She took a snap making sure that the venue and the member’s faces were visible.

 

“One day,” she captioned and sent it to her fellow members.

 

She made her way towards the side entrance and showed the two huge security guards her VIP badge. They double checked the list on their ipad to make sure Jui wasn’t a crazy fan that stole a badge from one of the staff or something. She sent the two a gentle smile before they allowed her to pass through. Staff was bumping into her left and right and it was total chaos with how much screaming and running people were doing.

 

“The boy’s should have been done with their make up by now!!!” one of the staff members exclaimed. Jui could see sweat rolling down his face, his veins popping out of his neck and steam escaping from his ear.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for the boy’s dressing room,” Jui kindly asked one of the staff members. The lady looked Jui up and down and she had a sort of scowl on her face.

“The boys will get in trouble if they are seen with their girlfriends,” the lady said.

“I’m just a friend, I use to train with SM too,” Jui replied.

“Mmhmm,” she responded with a slight attitude. Jui spotted the side profile of Lay from afar and she excused herself before running towards him.

“Oh! Ge Ge!” Jui said. Lay’s head snapped up and he looked away from the staff member explaining the change in formations for the intro dance break to see Jui who was skipping towards him. She was walking rather quickly towards his direction that she wasn’t really watching her step. There was a small pencil that was lying on the tiled floor and Jui ended up stepping on it. She lost her balance for a split second before tripping over a stool that was sitting against the wall and knocking down an entire plastic pitcher of lemon water placed on top of a small table next to it.

“This is why I can never have things of value around you,” Lay chuckled watching the ruckus his friend caused.

“Should I clean it up?” Jui asked.

“The staff will do it. Let’s say hi to the other guys,” Lay said motioning her into their dressing room.

“But it was my fault. I don’t want to waste their time cleaning up after me,” she replied but Lay was already pushing her towards the boy’s dressing room.

 

They walked in without even a knock and Jui suddenly stiffened and covered her eyes with her hands.

 

“Are you guys ? Please don’t be . Omg I can’t believe you didn’t even knock Yixing,” Jui said with her eyes covered.

“Are you 12? Relax, everyone is covered up,” Lay said. She peeked through her fingers before taking her hands down. The moment she did, Byun Baekhyun walks into the dressing room without a shirt on.

“Oh hey Juhyun,” Baekhyun said casually.

“OMG!!” she exclaimed before slapping the palms of her hands back over her eyes. The other boys chuckled at how childish she was acting. She was 22 years old yet can’t even look at a shirtless guy without reacting like a middle school student.

“Sorry,” Baekyun said before putting on a t-shirt.

“Hey Juhyun-ah. You look good in our t-shirt, I bet you’d look better in mines though,” Kai than said with a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows at the girl. Lay annoyingly tossed a towel that he quickly bundled up at his castanova group mate and the others laughed and shook their head at Kai.

“I can look good in almost anything,” Jui replied not quite getting his advances.

“Please ignore Kai’s words,” Lay responded putting an arm around her shoulder.

“Were you trying to use a pick up line on me?” she then asked looking at Kai and he chuckled to himself.

“It was lame,” she added and the boy’s laughter was now directed at the playboy of the group.

“I remember why I prefer Seyeon now, she’s more fun to mess with,” Kai responded.

“Try that line on our maknae and see if you’ll be able to dance again,” Jui said.

“Don’t pretend you don’t love me,” Kai said giving her a sly wink and Baekhyun lightly hit him on his arm.

“Leave her alone. We should get going,” Baekhyun said looking down at the time on his phone and the boys did quick last minute preparations before starting to head out.

“Fighting EXO!” Jui said as the boys smiled and walked by her.

“Watch me alright,” Kai said patting her on the head and she chuckled.

“Fighting Kai-oppa,” Jui said with a smile. Despite Kai’s antics, she really did love EXO and she would want nothing but the boys to do well.

“Cheer me on too okay?” Baekhyun then said to her. She slightly blushed looking at the boy smile at her and gave him a nod.

“Fighting Baekhyun-Oppa!” she said.

“I saw that you are debuting soon too. Oppa will buy you bubble tea when we get back to Seoul okay?” he said and she nodded before he gave her arm a light squeeze and followed the rest of s towards the main stage.

 

She smiled to herself and walked out so she would be able to see the boys perform from the side. The lights all shut off and suddenly an array of multicolored lasers moved around the venue. Kai first appeared. She though how cool and chic he was compared to his offstage persona. His fluid movements took over the stage and the crowd was roaring. The rest of the members joined in for the dance intro and Jui’s eyes shined watching the boys perform. She was swooning as she watched them perform and the moment Overdose started she was jumping and screaming along with the audience.

 

“EXO-K. EXO-M. Sarangdae. We are EXO!” she chanted along. Baekhyun started the first verse and she couldn’t contain her excitement. She was jumping and dancing along with the boys in the side. She probably looked like delusional fan but she was so into the performance she was even singing along to the back track’s bass and percussion.

 

“Her Love. Her Love!” she chanted during Suho’s part. She was watching the boys with stars in her eyes and her feet were unintentionally walking themselves closer and closer to the boys.

“Excuse me miss!” someone said and as Jui turned to meet the person, she ended up tripping over her shoelaces that loosened while she was hoping around. Luckily she caught herself before she hit the floor but it did cause attention to be averted towards her.

“No one is too pass this yellow line. Please get behind it,” the staff member said and she straightened herself out and tried to calmly walked back behind the yellow line.

 

Once the staff member left she took out her phone and took a few selfies of her with the boys dancing in the far background.

 

“E-X-O! Best night ever!” she said aloud as she texted the photo to her fellow members.

 

 

 

 

 
author note

 

Congratulations creamcoloured!!! This is her character Lee Juhyun or Jui. She is just stunning isn't she? I love that she is a total exo lover because I am too! EXO saranghae <3 My bias is the handsome troll of EXO Kim Jongdae. His voice is heaven and he is so funny. If anyone else is an EXO fan let me know below too!! I hope I wrote Jui like you imagined her to be!!! Look out for the cute maknae Echo coming soon!!

PS: So I didn't really realize it but all the characters seem to be in a relationship, so I may change it so maybe 2 are not, but their relationship will bloom throughout the story. I hope it's okay but I'll stick to the main love story just pushing their meet up time back a bit LOL. 

Thanks to everyone who is commenting and supporting me!!!! <3