Kwon Hye Yeon ft. Ahn Eun Young

A1 - Woollim New Girl Group (Story Starting)
 
RuLrjki.png

After the girls recorded their debut track, their manager thought they deserved a day off which Hyeya was all for. She sat on her bed reading one of young adult novels in her black tights and warm brown “adopt a kitty” sweater.  Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore her big rounded glasses for once considering she always had on her contacts. The apartment was pretty quiet, a few of the members took advantage of their day off and met up with their boyfriends, J.Na was hanging out with her brother while Eliza was probably in the practice room coming up with new choreography. It was quiet, maybe a little too quiet for A1’s dormitory.

 

“Hyeyeon-ah! Are you here?” Hyeya heard someone call out. She noticed that it was Eliza’s voice and she could hear footsteps growing louder as she approached the door.

“I’ve been texting you all day,” Eliza said walking in. She scanned the girl’s room before catching Hyeya’s eyes obviously not very happy about how disorganized the room was.

“I turned it off, sorry,” Hyeya responded closing her book and tossing it onto her bedside desk.

“Well get changed. We’re all meeting up for bbq,” Eliza said.

“And when was the last time you and Juhyun really cleaned the room? You girls have like a dozen empty water bottles on your desk,” Eliza added walking over to collect all the bottles and dumping it into the room’s trashcan. Their room wasn’t super messy, but when it came to Eliza she always had something to nag about.

“I’ll take out the trash later. Do we have to go out today? I thought I would have a little me time since we recorded for like 6 hours straight last night,” Hyeya replied.

“All you’re going to do is read a book. Don't be a little bookworm. Come on it’s a group thing. Pretty please with cherries on top Hyeyeon-ah,” Eliza said. She gave Hyeya those eyes. The ones were she batted her lashes and pouted her lips. She stared at Hyeya with a cute expression, one that always got people to do anything for her. For being the oldest member in the group, Eliza sure had a lot aeygo in her.

“Okay. Just let me change real fast,” Hyeya said. She would have preferred to just stay in, but when it came to her members, she wanted to spend time with them. But she knew she would most definitely need some Hyeyeon time after though.

“Put your contacts on too, we’re going to take pictures for our new Instagram account,” Eliza said excitedly.

 

Hyeya looked through her closet for a change of clothes. She didn’t really know what to wear. She wished she was more like Eliza. Glamorous, tall, thin and toned. She could pull off basically any outfit, even at the moment she was only wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a loose plain white t-shirt and she looked like a model posing for Levys as she leaned against the door panel. Hyeya picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting blouse and stood there for a second before looking back at her leader.

 

“I’m going to change right now,” she said and Eliza nodded bringing her attention back to her cellphone. Hyeya didn’t want to change in front of Eliza. Not that she was scared that Eliza would sneak a peek of anything, but she was a bit embarrassed about showing off her body. Eliza had the best abs in the group and Hyeya could help but feel a little insecure around the leader.

 

“Come on, come on. The other girls are already on their way and I want to get there before Jinah whines at us for being late. Knowing her, the little prankster will probably put something in our drink,” Eliza said hurrying her friend.

 

Hyeya quickly changed and stared at herself in the mirror for a few moments. She was straightening out the wrinkles in her jeans and figeting with how she should tuck in her chiffon blouse. She ended up just tucking it in her jeans but Eliza walked over and pulled out the back and only lightly tucked in the front of the blouse making it a high low look. She took down Hyeya’s bun and combed out her hair with her fingers flattening the sides a bit.

 

“There’s my pretty Hyeyeon-ah. Smile more hmm?” Eliza said with a smile and Hyeya lips curled up and she nodded heading towards the bathroom and switching out her glasses for her contacts. The girls soon headed out of their dorm and Hyeya instantly locked arms with her leader as they made their way down to the garage area. J.Na was alreadyy at the restuarant and thoroughly irritated that she was the first one there.

"I swear no one is ever on time!" Hyeya could hear J.Na exclaim through Eliza's phone.

"We're coming Jinah-ah. I'll buy you a milkshake later alright?" Eliza responded.

"Not chocolate!" J.Na replied.

"See you soon Jinah," Eliza said before hanging up the phone and walking towards their car. 

“Do you want to drive or should I?” Eliza asked looking at Hyeya. The girl barely got to open before Eliza spoke up.

“Nevermind you drive like an ajumma,” Eliza responded. They made their way over towards Eliza’s car but were suddenly stopped by a couple that most likely lived in the same complex.

“Hi! We’re sorry to bother you but you girls are from Woollim’s new girl group right?” the girl asked giddily. She was holding onto her boyfriend’s arm and jumping excitedly by his side. He looked a bit embarassed by his girlfriend's behavior but he just stood their trying to keep his girlfriend from over reacting.

“Yes we are. Thank you so much for noticing. We have to get going, but please continue to support us,” Eliza said sending the couple a cute heart and bowing before opening her car door.

“A1 Hwaiting! Goodluck on your debut!” the girl then shouted. Hyeya thought that she should say something as well since she was happy to see a fan supporting the group.

“Thank you, you too!” Hyeya responded. She froze a bit thinking about her words and just sent the young couple a quick bow before stepping into Eliza’s car. Eliza was slightly chuckling at her friend’s words and Hyeya was thoroughly embarrassed thinking that the couple was probably confused about why she would say “you too” when they were obviously expressing their anticipation to A1’s debut.  

 

Eliza the engine of the car and while it was heating up she plugged in her phone to connect it to the car's stereo. She looked up at Hyeya and held out her fist.

 

“Your boyfriend or mines?” Eliza asked. Hyeya smiled and held out her fist as well.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” the two exclaimed in unison. Eliza held out paper while Hyeya has scissors.

“I guess Kontrol it is," Hyeya said scrolling through Eliza's phone.

 

 

 
author note

 

Congratulations Urangutang, also known as Monkey! I wrote this pretty quickly because I didn't write anything yesterday and wanted to have something today for everyone so I hope I protrayed Hyeyeon okay. =) I'll write more in other chapters I promise!!! ^^ I added Eliza also because she's A1's glamorous leader and I thought it would be fun to show a little group member interaction ^^ I hope everyone likes it.