2_Reminiscing

Serious Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a tranquil evening during autumn. Not a cloud obscured the deep serene that day. Song Ji hyo was wandering alone around the school corridor. Somehow the long path seemed endlessly to her. She lost in her thoughts until she heard a lovely tune that invoked a wonderful feeling in herself. The sheer fluidity and grace of his singing hypnotized Jihyo to drag her feet towards the source of the mesmerizing voice.

There, stood a manly figure next to a window pane while plucking his classic guitar, singing with his deep voice, and lost in his own world. Jihyo couldnt even barely move her parts of body or mutter some words. All that she could afford to do was standing still at the front door of that classroom. Staring at him, she could sense that her heart was skipping a beat everytime she breathed the stifling air mixing with his scent around her.

"Miss, are you still here? are you a new student? are you alright? are you lost in your way? Miss? Do you need any help?" Wow, such a lot of questions from that boy. Jihyo finally snapped into the reality and got stunned with how close that boy with her at that moment. He was holding her shoulders; probably trying to wake Jihyo up from her fantasy by shaking herself. His head formed a small frown. Jihyo backed off in an instant and diverted her gaze to the floor, trying hard to hide her blushed cheeck. "Im Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." The boy told his name and gave her the most beautiful smile that she ever see. Little did they know, that day had lead them to start a new beginning of their own high school love story.

Months had passed. Both of Kyuhyun and Jihyo were nothing more than happy. Almost everyone in the school envied their relationship including Jihyo's most trusted friend, Min Hyorin. Kyuhyun even made a reassuring promise to Jihyo that they will always be together till the end of his life. The innocent Jihyo was surely touched by his words. But after several weeks later, Kyuhyun started to be different and distant. Jihyo knew that something was wrong but still, she continuously tried her best to believe in Kyuhyun. A mere promise is just still a sweet yet poisonous talk. Kyuhyun broke up with Jihyo and left her hanging without an explanation. He even avoided Jihyo whenever he saw her.

Jihyo poured out all her emotions and shared her heart broken feelings with Hyorin. Being a hypocrite girl she

Please log in to read the full chapter