1_The unexpected encounter

Serious Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rushing to the door, Jihyo quickly puts on her crimson red high-heel while mumbling some oaths and curses under her gasping breath. Stealing a glance at her Olivia Burton watch, she realizes that it is already too late for the party ;ex-batch reunion during her high shool at one of the famous night club in Gangnam. "Aishhhh jinjja! I really shouldnt sleep earlier!". Indeed, Jihyo is a sleepy head and would likely to drift into a deep slumber whenever she have the time. Despite being a teacher in Manhua High School, she can never really toss that bad habit of hers. Fastening her pace, Jihyo strides to her matte black second-hand Chevrolet Spark at her apartment parking lot. 

After half an hour driving like maniac and almost getting into several accidents, Jihyo finally arrives safely at the mention club. She rummages through her glove compartment and wears the bright red lipstick that she had found. Looking at her own reflection, Jihyo curls her lips as she is satisfied enough with her attire; black sheath dress that covering her slender figure, red purse that matching with her high-heel, just a thin layer of makeup is enough to enlighten her natural beauty, and her jet black hair that tied up into a messy bun yet she looks so damn gorgeous. Normally she will just wear something simple like jeans and blouses but tonight is an exception. Tonight, she have to make a little bit effort in dressing up as her long time rival is going to be there. Well, there is a history between them.

The outburst and boisterous atmosphere at the night club gives a tangible change in mood for those who are forlorn and tired from their hetic shedule. It is oblivious to her surrounding that there are lots of youngsters and harried city workers having fun dancing to the tune and enjoying their drinks with each partner. The place is definitely crowded with jostling people. Jihyo manages to find her way and gather around her friends. They greet happily and share their story of life. It has been a while since Jihyo met with her classmates and she is surely enjoying her time until a figure of a woman comes closer while pasting a smirk on her face."Heyy, looks who is here. Arent you that skinny little runt who cowered at the back of the classroom? Seems like you have some plastic pasted on your face now. It is useless. You will always be a nerd" Min Hyorin laughs heartily with her others loyal followers. Hyorin gives an intense gaze before nudging Jihyo's shoulder and leaves the place.

"Urghhhh !! I never ever like that boastful ! Does she think that she owns everything? Even if her dad is a powerful politician and have lots of money, it doesnt mean that she has everything. And she is nothing to compare with your beauty, Jihyo yah. She is merely a plastic girl." Lee Inha is seriously hating Hyorin for her never changing attitude. Inha even wonders how did Jihyo manage to stay strong receiving all those nasty words coming straight and bluntly from Hyorin's mouth. "Yeah, dont ever bother with her. I dont even like those type of girls like Min Hyorin. Just forget about her already and lets enjoy our drinks." Kim Myung Ji speaks his thoughts and tosses his glass of beer on the air. "Cheers !!" The tense atmosphere earl

Please log in to read the full chapter