4_Surprise

Serious Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo stares blankly at the empty space in front of her. The interior design of the luxurious sedan doesnt amaze her anymore. Well, she did at first. It is expected from the president to have such an extravagant life. Good-looking, born with gold spoon, well-educated,  become a president at such a young age, what else to be said? He is the definition of the perfect man. But having a cocky personality is a big no to Jihyo. 

Aishhh jinjja! I shouldnt agree with that cocky guy's deal!

She blames herself for her decision earlier.Thinking about the ridiculous deal again, she really cant protest it. If she does, then Jihyo has to pay a huge amount of compensation that almost cost her entire life including her beloved car. Andwae! She cant afford to lose her baby(car). Wait a minute, why should she take the blame for what had happened? It wasnt merely her fault. It was just an accidentally incident. She unwittingly looked at his important asset. And well, she threw up on it too. And also on his exclusive atttire. And by doing that, she had stirred up his anger. She is just a normal teacher trying to live a normal life and he is the president of financial corporation, well maybe a president of dark world too due to his heartless attitude. He can ruin her life in just a snap of finger. Jihyo messes her own hair. Regretting of all things that she had done. If and only if she could turn back time. Right at this moment, she really wishes that a fairy godmother do exist.

"Ahgashi, we are here." Jihyo puts on her smile. She thanks the chauffeur for driving her home and watches the sedan getting further away. It is kinda weird earlier when Seonggye desperately insisted her so much to accept the ride offer to her home; saying that Hyunbin will kill him if Jihyo doesnt take the ride. Now she will have to wait for another chauffeur to drive her car home.

Hmm, does that guy actually care for me despite of his cold attitude towards me?

Erasing her own thought, Jihyo awkardly laughs and walked quickly inside the house.

The time passes by quickly. Jihyo is marking her students' assigntment at her desk. She didnt have the time to mark those papers during weekend. Actually she had the time but she used that time to occupy her mind with the deal. "Good morning brute seonsaengnim. Sorry to bother you, but you are late for our class already." The teenage boy greets Jihyo with his angelic smile. "Ohh Joongki-yaa, mianhae, Im quite busy this morning. Chakama, I'll be there in five minutes more. Make sure the other students remain calm till I get there. Arasso?" Joongki nods his head and bows slightly at Jihyo before leaving her desk. As a class monitor, Joongki is really responsible. Jihyo feels proud to have such a good student like him. But it doesnt last long. "Yahhh Song Joongki!! Who are you calling as a brute huh?!" Jihyo bites her lower lip while watching Joongki who is already running away from her; saving his own life from the furious 'lion'. Seems like today will be a long tiring day for Jihyo. Massaging her temple, Jihyo lets out a deep heavy sigh.

Kim Hyunbin keeps walking back and forth in his office meanwhile Seonggye keeps watching his president odd behaviour. Something is bothering his president for sure but Seonggye doesnt get a clue about it.

Does the problem with the chief executive bother Mr president too much? Or is it all about the bid that he puts on those resorts at Miami and California coast?  Ahh, even maybe it is about the new branches of our company that are going to build in China and

Please log in to read the full chapter