5_Everything seems wrong

Serious Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It is a last school day before summer break. Everyone seems cheerful and the mood is brighten up with their plans on vacation. Well, except for miss Song Jihyo who is still gloomy about what had happened last week; the sudden confession from Kim Hyunbin. Her summer mood is totally turned off just by thinking about how stupid she is to accept his 'proposal' in front of her parents. And of course, her parents are extremely happy with that. The loud bell ring takes Jihyo out from her space-out world. Most of the teachers already start to pack their things and go home, ready for a bright summer trip. Doesnt want to waste time anymore, Jihyo stacks her files on the table and packs her belongings. "Lemme bring these for you" without even has a chance for Jihyo to say anything, Song Joongki already grabs the files from her table. "Hey kid, why dont you go home already?" Jihyo takes a look at the smiling Joongki who just suddenly came out of nowhere. "Well, I have to send the final reports for our class group project to Mr Shin. And it seems to happen that you are still here. So, being a reliable class monitor, Im going to offer my help by carrying these heavy files for you." Winking at her homeroom teacher, Song Joongki then walks out of the staff room, leaving her behind.

"Seongsanim, you should at least buy me some delicious snacks for helping you carry those files earlier. I never thought that they could be that heavy. Now I already got sore on my hands. No wonder you are being called as brute seong- ackk- aahh, what's that for?!" Joongki rubs his head that had been getting smack. "You sure are talking a lot with your smart brain these days, huh? No wonder my hand smoothly finds its way to smack you on your head." Joongki pouts hearing Jihyo's sarcastic answer. The early breeze of summer slightly carreses her face. The sky seems bright and cheerful. Laughters hanging on people's lips. And a crowd of high school girls squealing in front of schoo- huh? What is wrong with those girls? Jihyo's eyes catch a group of bustling girls making a crowd near the school area. "Yaa Joongki, is there a big jumble sale going on in front of our school? or are there some groups of K-poppers chillin' out there?" Jihyo wonders if there is something big had happened. "Hm, I have no idea. Maybe we should take a look." Joongki says then quickly moves to the crowd.

"Yaa Joongki, what is happening there? I cant see with these girls crowding." Jihyo tries several times to take a peek but it is no avail. "Woahhh daebak! Seongsanim, jinjja, this is really unbelievable!" Joongki cant hide his amusement. Now he has the idea why did the girls make such a crowd here. "Ahh Wae?? Tell me already. Ppali! " Jihyo is getting more curious as Joongki shows his amused reaction. "Ohh? J-jamkkanman, ohhh, is he heading here?" Joongki doesnt even bother to reply his teacher's question and Jihyo becomes more agitated to know what is happening. "Wae wae? Who is heading here? ya Joongki!" Losing her patience once again, Jihyo tends to smack Joongki's back. But before she can even do that, Joongki already moves his way aside and apparently, she is hitting right on someone else's chest. Dumbfounded, Jihyo just stares at that person's broad chest without even removing her hand. She knows this scent. And the manly figure in front of her somehow seems familiar.

Please log in to read the full chapter