3_The absurd deal

Serious Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo awakes as the afternoon wears on. Squinting her eyes to get used to the dim glare of sunshine, she stretches her left arm and forms a lazy smile. "Ahh, what a nice sl-" Her words come to a halt when she sees women in maid uniform bowing slightly at her. Her eyes are widen. And her brain starts to work diligently, trying to process the situation. "Good morning ahgashi. Do you have a nice sleep?" A woman seems in her forty greets Jihyo with a warm smile. "N-ne. I guess." Jihyo awkwardly replies her. "Please drink this, it may help a lot to ease your hangover." Another maid hands a cup of lukewarm ginger tea to Jihyo. Jihyo continuously drinks the tea to quench her dry throat while still looking at the loyal maids, standing still besides that queen-size comfy bed. "Umm, excuse me, may I know, where actually am I?" Jihyo politely asks them with a decent manner. The maid who greeted her earlier just give Jihyo a smile, then she hands Jihyo the exchange clothes. The maids slightly bow their heads and walk out from the guest room. Jihyo is left there, staring blankly at the closed door, in that spacious room.

After minutes of debating with herself whether to step out of the room or wait numbly in the room, Jihyo then turns the door knob and slowly pops her head out; eyeing her surrounding. She seems hesitated. "What are you thinking you are doing right now?" A voice snaps Jihyo away from her doubt. Jihyo startles and stands straight facing the source of the voice just now. "Wae? Are you trying to run away?" The man asks her with a callous tone.

Hah, jinjja, what does he think I am?! And who does he think he is?! Grr

Jihyo feels like her heart is on fire. Seems like that man is falsely accused her and Jihyo is annoyed with it. She isnt that kind of person who doesnt have a manner; running away without even saying a proper goodbye after being treated nicely. It takes her a minute before muttering some words. "Ani! And what makes you think like that?" Jihyo rebuts and looks straight to his eyes. The staring competition between both of the man and woman is getting tensed up until Lee Seonggye comes to break the heated up atmosphere. "Mr president, the food is ready." 

Jihyo's eyes are sparkling, seeing a feast of mouth-watering food on the dining table in front of her. She cant hide her amusement. Even the food in the house seem expensive. She might drool over the food and gobble them all down her pit of stomach at that instant if she doesnt have her conscien

Please log in to read the full chapter