The Woman

Loveless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It never occurred to Eunji that their therapist would be a young, pretty, unmarried woman until Sunggyu answered the door and invited her in.

 

She was not much older than herself, but as befitting of a doctor, she had a mature air around her and a wise look in her eyes. What's more, she had the body to back up her brains. The woman was beautiful—tall and slim with curves to die for, she was exactly his type and that fact nearly caused Eunji's heart to stop beating.

 

But the shock disappeared as quickly as it came, and left behind was a deep, consuming rage that burned red hot through her veins. He had the audacity, the gall, to... to...

 

Eunji shot to her feet as the pretty, young therapist set down her bag and offered her a hand to shake.

 

Abandoning the pink guitar she had been strumming on the couch, Eunji ignored the proffered hand and stomped right past the bewildered physciatrist, to set her steaming anger onto her husband who genuinely looked as if he had no idea what he had done.

 

Eunji threw her guitar pick at him, and it bounced harmlessly off Sunggyu's chest. Nonetheless, her point was made. Jung Eunji will not stand for this insult.

 

“What's gotten into you?” Sunggyu spoke in a low voice, unwilling to let their therapist hear. He had hoped that at least for the first session, they could portray the picture of a functional couple. That hope had just been thrown out the window with Eunji glaring at him with fire in her eyes.

 

“How could you choose her?” Eunji didn't even bother keeping her volume to a minimum, when she openly jabbed a finger at the therapist's direction with barely concealed disgust.

 

“Eunji!” Sunggyu snapped, horrified at her blantant disrespect.

 

“What's wrong? Am I embarrassing you in front of her? Were you hoping to impress her? You were lying, weren't you?! You didn't want us to work things out... you just wanted an excuse to get with her!” Eunji screamed, sounding more and more hysterical by the second. Sunggyu was wide-eyed with shock at the accusations thrown at him.

 

“I'm sorry, but what's happening here?” The therapist's voice broke the last of Eunji's self-restraint and with a cry, she launched herself onto Sunggyu—fists and palms flying unforgivingly over him.

 

Sunggyu yelled, struggling to capture her wrists but Eunji was too angry and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter