Ch.3

I Want To Be More Than Friends.

-

 

When Momo was eliminated from the Sixteen show she was living in the trainee dorms with a couple of new female trainees and was still currently living there. Since the show ended over a week ago management informed the members and Momo that she was going to move into the Major dorm where her Twice members where currently staying until they got their own dorm that would fit all nine members more comfortably. 

 

The two oldest members went with their manager to help Momo with her belongings. She had two large suitcases and a few small boxes. 

 

“I’m glad you’re finally moving in with us.” Nayeon wraps her arm around Momo’s waist. “I’ve missed you too.” Momo puts her arm around the eldest neck giving it a slight tug before getting into the back of the van where Jeongyeon was already waiting. Momo sat in between them. The members talked all the way back to their dorm making the trip seem shorter. 

 

Nayeon had texted their leader a few minutes prior telling her they would be arriving in a few minutes so when the van pulled up into the parking area the six other members were standing there waiting.

 

“Momo unnie~” the younger members cheer like they were her fans when she steps out of the van. The dancer smiles and poses for them earning cheers of joy. “We’re here too you know.” Nayeon gives off cute glare.

 

“Ah yes hello other unnies.” Cheayoung spoke in a monotone voice. “Yah!” Jeongyeon yells at her and the younger members just laugh at her. “Come on girls lets unload the van.” Their manager tells them. “Neh~” They all say in unison. 

 

-

 

“You sure you don’t need help un-packing?” The leader watches Momo stack her boxes in the corner of the living room, “Yes Jihyo-ah I’m sure. I will only take out what I really need it shouldn’t be that much longer before we all move into our real dorm anyway.” 

 

“In other words you just want to leave everything packed so you don’t have to repack it later?” The dancer turns around showing a wide grin, “Pretty much.” The leader rolls her eyes then smiles, “Alright.” She walks over and stands in front of the tv. 

 

“Unnie we can’t see~” Dahyun whines. “I have something to tell you.” “What?” “To celebrate not only Momo unnie moving in with us but also us making it into Twice we’re going to have a party!” The members happily cheer. “Will we have ice cream?” Momo asked hopping over to the leader, “Yeah sure.” The leader laughs. “Actually we need to make a list of all the items we need.”

 

Jihyo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu were in charge of going to the bakery and getting a cake. The Japanese line were to get ice cream since Momo really really wanted to get the ice cream. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung were to go to the grocery store to get foods they could easily cook like ramen, since none of them could really cook.

 

All three groups were leaving to go to their destination but one group was short a person. That was the Japanese line because Mina decided to “rest” since she all of a sudden got a “headache” but really it was for a completely different reason. 

 

Once they all left the dorm they went their separate ways. Momo links her arm with Sana’s letting her thumb rest on one of her belt loops before heading off in one direction while the other two groups were walking in the other direction. Sana smiles, they’ve only been around each other like two hours and Momo has initiated skin ship. As they walk she glances over to Momo who had a smile plastered on her face.

 

“What?” 

 

“I’m just really happy my dream-our dream is slowly but surely coming true. I get to be here with you.” The dancer mentally curses herself for slipping up, “And the other members of course.” She quickly adds trying to save herself from that comment hoping Sana didn’t pick up on which she certainly did causing her heart to flutter. 

 

Keeping her composure Sana returns the smile simply stating, “We’re all glad you made it.” They continue their short walk to the store that was only a block away.

 

Entering the store Momo’s eyes light up upon seeing the ice cream section. She lets go of Sana skipping over to search for her favorite ice cream bar first then she looks for her members favorites while Sana walks over with a basket.

 

“Use this silly.” Momo looks over, “Oh right.” She chuckles dumping the ice cream bars into the basket and heads towards the cashier to pay then they leave.

 

The two of course get home first being the ones closest to their location. Momo goes to put the ice cream in the freezer while Sana went to go “check on Mina” but she was really going to tell her about their trip to the store. The two didn’t talk for long because Momo knocks softly on the door before opening it. 

 

Mina was lying up against the head of the bed and Sana was sitting cross-legged at the end of it. “How are you feeling?” Momo asked walking over. “I think I need some more rest but I’ll be fine soon.” “You better feel better before the party.” Momo lays beside her. 

 

“Well I’m going to shower before everyone gets back.” Sana gets up since her conversation was interrupted. A comfortable silence formed between the two once Sana left the room. Minutes later the black swan glances over to her unnie because she was going to tell her something but notices the dancer is asleep. She lets out a silent giggle before she too lays down cuddling her unnies arm. 

 

-

 

“Wake up unnies!” The maknae taps the sleeping members. Mina sighs and slowly sits up but Momo groans not moving, “Unnie the food is ready.” This wakes the dancer up. The three exit the room and are welcomed to a small table filled with food and the other members gathered around. 

 

“Hello sleepy heads!” The oldest member calls out.

 

“Who wants ice cream~” Momo asked after they all finished eating. “I do!” The ones that wanted ice cream went into the kitchen. “I got your favorites.” Momo said getting the bag of ice cream bars out of the freezer. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu thank her as they dig through the bag.  

 

While the three happily ate their ice cream bars the other members started cleaning up so they could bring out the cake and light the candles.

 

After they finished cleaning Jihyo brought the cake to the table as all the members sat around. There was one candle for each member. She lights all nine of them and they all sing the congratulation song and blow out the candles. “Who wants a piece?” “Me~” all the members say aloud. The leader cuts a piece for everyone before cutting herself a slice also. After they ate their cake the members went off and did their own thing around the dorm. 

 

Mina went to her room she shared with Sana, Jihyo, and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun went into the other room they shared with Nayeon. 

 

Nayeon went to shower while Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Tzuyu started watching a movie together. Tzuyu sat at one end of the couch with the leader beside her. Momo placed her head on the leader’s thigh since she thought they were the comfiest thighs of all the members. Her feet rest in Sana’s lap since she sat near the other end of the couch. 

 

Half way through the movie Momo and the maknae had fallen asleep. The dancer was too comfy sleeping that when she changed position slightly one of her hands were grasping a little too close for comfort for the leader. “Y-Yah Momo unnie!” Jihyo slaps her shoulder waking her up, “M-Move your hands I’m not your girlfriend. Go lay on Sana unnie.” This causes Sana to look over, “Hm? Oh sorry Jihyo-ah.” Momo mumbles.

 

Sana was amused at Momo for not knowing she had flustered their kid leader, “Momoring you can lay on me.” “Ok.” The dancer barely had her eyes open switching positions placing her head on her best friend’s lap who starts rubbing the sleeping member’s hair. 

 

By the time the movie had finished Sana and Momo were the in the only ones in the living room. Jihyo had already got the maknae to bed and decided to go to sleep herself.

 

“Put on your pajama’s then come to bed.” Sana instructed before leaving the dancer alone. She wasn’t sure if Momo would actually listen or just go back to sleep on the couch. They never talked about where Momo would be sleeping when she moved in she guessed where ever the dancer wanted since she was comfortable sleeping with other people but she was hoping it would be with her.  

 

The dancer opens the door that accompanied Sana, Mina, Jihyo, and Tzuyu. All were asleep besides Sana of course. The dancer remembers having a conversation with Nayeon earlier that day about where everyone slept so she knew which bed was Sana’s. 

 

Quietly closing the door she walks over to the left side of the room crawling into the bottom bunk bed getting under the sheets, facing away from her best friend. This saddens the younger member, “Goodnight.” Momo whispers not turning over, “Goodnight.” Sana replies also moving so her back is facing Momo’s. 

 

Some time during the night Sana woke up feeling hotter than usually. Even though it’s summer time the air system worked nicely. It only takes her a second to figure out why and she smiles. There was an arm wrapped around her waist and a body pressed up be against her from behind. She didn’t mind feeling extra warm because of Momo. 

 

 

 

 


Thank you all for subscribing! ^_^ 
Hope you all liked this chapter. :D