Ch. 2

I Want To Be More Than Friends.

-

 

The remaining girls of the Sixteen program were gathered in the practice room because they were going to not only going to perform songs with their group Major/Minor. They were going to perform a dance number all together. 

 

All the girls were playing around until the choreographer arrived. While they were warming up they got a surprise visit. The door opens and the PD himself along with the eliminated girls: Chaeyeon, Eunsuh, Momo, and Jiwon. There were gasps heard and shocked faces from everyone since they haven’t seen the girls in weeks and they had no idea why they were here.

 

“Ladies your friends here will also be performing the final dance number with you.” JYP announced. “This final performance will be a pleasant surprise for the fans right? I see it already is for you now.” He laughs but knows they all love the idea. “Work hard girls, see you later.” He leaves the room then the fellow participants are attacked by the other girls with hugs and kisses.

 

“Ok girls I know you would like to continue but we have to start practice you all can catch up after. We only have a few days.” The choreographer announces. Unfortunately Momo and Sana didn’t get to greet each other but they did glance at one another. Momo gave Sana a bright smile which the younger girl returned. 

 

The choreographer starts calling out names of the girls and telling them where they needed to be for the beginning of the dance. Once everyone is in position the music starts. 

 

Hours later when the choreographer thinks everyone is a least decent for the day the practice ends. They were all exhausted, there were groups of young girls laid out everywhere. Momo and Nayeon were leaned against each other with Jeongyeon laying on Nayeon’s thigh and Mina laying on Momo’s thigh and Sana laying on Mina’s thigh. 

 

While resting the girls didn’t really get a chance to catch up like they wanted since the remaining Sixteen girls had to start their other practice with the Major/Minor groups. The eliminated girls bid farewell to the remaining ones before they left. After that the Minor group was sent home until the Major group finished their practice. 

 

-

 

Today is the day everyone finds out who makes it into JYPE’S new girl group. The girls are at the building where the show is filmed getting ready to do a dry rehearsal. They’re all nervous some more than others.

 

A few hours later it was time for the fans to arrive and the actual show to start. Major and Minor groups each perform and when its all over the girls are greeted by their families backstage. After spending some time with their families it was time for the final dance performance. 

 

The girls start the performance when a song called I’m Gonna Be A Star that did not include the eliminated girls. After finishing they split up on the stage as video footage of the eliminated girls pop-up on the screen behind them. When the videos end Momo, Jiwon, Eunsuh, and Chaeyeon’s pictures pop-up then they rise from the floor each standing in a cool type of pose. The remaining Sixteen girls cheer along with the fans as the four walk down the stairs to get into position along with the others. The lights change and the music starts and they start dancing to a song called 7/11 and the fans go crazy. 

 

When the music ends the eliminated girls go stand with the fans close to the front of the stage. Now they waited and watched as it was time to find out who made it into the group.

 

Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Sana make it into the new group. Momo was so happy her Japanese best friends made just like she said they would. 

 

But what the hosts announces next surprises them all. JYP himself had an important announcement that he was going to make. 

 

“To be honest Twice isn’t exactly complete with just the seven members.” He pauses, “Two other girls will be added to the group.” He pauses again and everyone is shocked. The eliminated girls in the audience look at one another, they still have a chance along with the eliminated girls on stage. “The first member added was based solely from the viewers opinion.” Sana and Mina both have their heads down like they’re praying hoping their Momo gets called but unfortunately she is not. “The 8th member is Tzuyu.” Fans start cheering and screaming. 

 

Both Japanese girls start to tear up happy and sad. Happy that the giant baby made it but sad knowing that this is Momo’s final chance. 

 

Tzuyu makes her way to the middle of the stage and gives a very short speech since she is overwhelmed at the moment. She listens to her senior congratulate her then she makes her way over to the Major side. Again the two Japanese members bow their heads awaiting the announcement. Momo holds her breath with her eyes closed and hands intertwined in front of her. This is it, she either makes it or she doesn’t. 

 

“The 9th and final member is someone I believe will make Twice complete.” He pauses, “Someone who is an amazing dance performer.. Momo.” 

 

Fans go crazy again. Everyone starts to tear up or burst out crying. Sana and Mina break down and hug each other they can’t believe it Momo has made it, all three of them have achieved their dream to debut together.

 

All their hard work has finally paid off. Momo breaks down right after she heard her name called she can’t believe it covering her face with her hands crying. She hears the host telling her to come onto the stage, she uncovers her face and the eliminated girls by her side hug her before she goes towards the stage trying not bawl her eyes out. She’s given a mic and walks up the stairs. She feels like she’s dreaming she is going to debut under JYP Ent. Her hard work really did pay off in the long run.

 

The dancer can barely make it up the stairs and towards the middle of the stage. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Sana, and Mina make their way over to Momo who just stopped walking and just cries happy tears as she is embraced by all four of them. 

 

“You made it.” Sana quietly cries out while hugging her. “I’m so happy Momo unnie.” Mina said crying hugging both Sana and Momo, “You deserve it Momo.” Jihyo spoke up. The other four members of Twice quickly join their members embracing Momo. Even though they would have like to stay that way they were still filming and the show wasn’t finished. The hosts tells them to line up across the stage so they all let go of Momo still crying happy tears then the host gestures for Momo to talk. 

 

She bows to the audience and breaks down again. There are too many emotions and thoughts going on in her mind right now she can’t talk so Jihyo comforts her wrapping a arm around her. It takes her a few seconds but she finally speaks up but she can’t talk clearly cause she starts crying even more as the fans continue to cheer causing the other members to cry more also. She quickly ends her speech then PD-nim speaks. He praises the talented dancer and she thanks him and bows. 

 

Now it was the hosts turn to speak, “Here of the girls of JYPE’S new girl group TWICE! Congratulations!” The fans start cheering loudly. 

 

PD-nim walks up onto the stage and gives each of the members one-by-one a necklace that has a huge star on it. When he is finished the hosts asks Sana to give a closing speech. After her speech the members of Twice give farewells to the eliminated girls which leads to the ending of the Sixteen show.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for the upvotes and subscribing! ^o^ I know this chapter wasn't that great but get ready for some real interaction amongst the members.