Ch. 4

I Want To Be More Than Friends.

-

 

The next morning Sana woke up to Momo still holding her. She tries getting up but the dancers embrace is strong, she sighs but smiles bringing a hand up behind her to pat the members head softly. “Momoring~” She cutely calls sitrring up the sleeping figure. “I need to get up.” “Mm?” The dancer was half asleep eyes not even open, “I need you to let go of me so I can get up.” 

 

It didn’t take Momo long to comprehend what was said because her hand that was draped over the other members waist brushes up against skin. She quickly moves over, “Oh I’m sorry.”

 

Sana turns over to look at her smiling, “Don’t be shy Moguri. I didn’t mind at all.” She said before getting up leaving the dancer to her thoughts. 

 

“Momoring~” Mina who was still in her bed across the room saw and heard everything just now sits up giving her a smirk, “Seems like you had a nice sleep?” The dancer covers herself with the blanket, “Shut up!” The other member laughs, “You know you liked it Moguriii~” The black swan teases her unnie causing the dancer to quickly remove the blanket from herself, “That’s it.” She gets out of Sana’s bed quickly jumping into Mina’s bed tickling the younger member all over. Mina laughs loudly, “S-Stop!” The dancer doesn’t stop because she enjoys listening to the quiet girls laughter. 

 

“What’s going on?” Nayeon walks in interrupting the tickle session. “Nothing~” The two in bed say. The eldest walks over and sits at the edge of the bed, “So Sana is smiling like a crazy person. Did something happen?” 

 

“No!” “Yes!” The two Japanese members look at each other neither not believing what the other said. Nayeon arches an eyebrow, “So what-“ “Nayeon unnie help!” the second youngest calls not letting her ask either of them the question she wanted. 

 

“Nevermind I’ll find out later.”

 

“Come on Mina lets go have breakfast I’m hungry.” The dancer puts her hand out for the younger member to grab, “Of course you are.”

 

“Jeongyeon let of go Chaeyoung! Dahyun let go of Jeongyeon!” Nayeon yells. The two Japanese members enter the living room ignoring the scene heading to the kitchen. “You get the good cereal and milk, I’ll get the bowls and spoons.” Momo tells Mina who knows what the good cereal was since she liked it too.

 

“Uh Momoring the good cereal is gone.” Mina was searching pulling all of the cereals out not finding it. “What?! No~” Momo whines.

 

-

 

Later that day all the members went to the JYPE building to discuss their up coming schedule for debut. After the meeting the members found out they only had four days until their schedule began. 

 

On the ride back to the dorm it was silent because they were all trying to figure out what they should do. When they arrived to their dorm they all sat in the living room where the leader stood in front of them. “So what are your ideas?”

 

Everything for the next four days was planned. Day one was starting tomorrow, it was Chaeyoung’s plan to go to the arcade followed by Tzuyu’s plan, karaoke. Second day was Dahyun’s plan, going to the movie theater followed by Sana’s plan, visiting the Han river. The third day would be Nayeon’s plan, bowling followed by Momo’s plan, eating street food. Their last day was a free day to do whatever they wanted. 

 

-

 

The members were getting ready for bed, they told one another goodnight before going to their rooms. To Sana’s disappointment Momo was going to sleep with Dahyun in her bed since the younger member asked and she didn’t want her dongsaeng feeling down.

 

“Can I sleep with Momo unnie too?” Chaeyoung leans her head over the top bunk. “Hey I want to sleep with Momoring too!” Jeongyeon rises up from the bed across the room, “I asked first!” Chaeyoung states, “Ouch!” Nayeon who was laying beside her pinches her arm, “Just kidding~” The older member lays back down. 

 

“I don’t know? Dahyun-ah is there enough room for Chaengi?” 

 

“Maybe she is pretty small. Come down shortie.”

 

“Yah I'm not that short!” She climbs down and gets into the empty space beside Momo. 

 

“She fits~”

 

“Course she does.” Dahyun replies who was laying on the other side of her unnie. The two younger members snuggle into the dancer while she plays with their hair until they fall asleep.

 

-

 

The next day the girls were getting ready to go to the arcade late in the afternoon. Once ready their manager picked them up and took them to the arcade. “It was Chaeyoung’s idea to come here so she gets to pick what we play first and who plays against her.” The eldest said since they only had a limited amount of money to spend. “I want to play the dance game against Tzuyunie.” They all go over to the dance game. 

 

“Lets make a bet?” Chaeyoung smiles widely wanting to beat her same aged friend, “Sure. If you win?” Tzuyu questions. “If I win you have to call me unnie the next 24 hours.” “Oohh~” The all the other unnies say. The maknae acts like she’s thinking then smirks at her friend, “Fine but if I win I get to have your real first kiss.” “Ooh~” “Ahh~” “Omo!” Their unnies go crazy at the maknae’s request. The second youngest glares up at the youngest crossing her arms, they were all waiting for her response. 

 

“Fine.” 

 

“This shall be interesting~” Jeongyeon said aloud, “Who knew the maknae could be so forward?” Sana comments. No one noticed two of the members that were glaring at the taller maknae. They start the game which ends in a tie so they played again and in the end Tzuyu won. 

 

“Don’t worry Chaeyoung unnie~ I’ll get that kiss later.” Tzuyu winks at her.

 

“Aww~” “Boo~” Most members wanted to see them kiss now.

 

“Who picks the next game?”

 

“Rock, paper, sissors? Winner picks next game.” Jihyo states. 

 

Nayeon won and she wanted to play air hockey and wanted to go against Jeongyeon. They both picked partners to play with them. Nayeon picked Jihyo and Jeongyeon picked Mina. Who ever won their partner got to pick the next game. The other members stood around the table cheering for all four members playing. 

 

Jeongyeon and Mina won. The black sawn wanted to play an old fighting game. She played against Dahyun. “Let’s make a bet unnie!” “Ok Dahyun-ah.” “If I win you have to do the eagle dance outside.” The other members laugh, “That would be awesome.” Jihyo gives a thumbs up. “If I win you have to do it.” Mina states. 

 

“Deal.” The two take their seats putting their coins in the machines to turn the game on. “Dahyun-ah you better win!” Momo pats her back cheering her on. In the end Dahyun lost, they all made their way outside to watch the member do her embarrassing dance out on the public street. 

 

Dahyun got to decide the last game which was a racing game. Since Momo and Sana were the only two members that had not played anything she let them to play against each other. Both Japanese members were thinking the same thing as they got situated into the race car seats. Momo was the first to speak up, “We should make a bet too?” 

 

“I’d love too.” 

 

“If I win you have to do a y dance whenever I say when we karaoke later.” Jeongyeon high fives Momo thinking it has been one of the best bets after the maknae’s kiss bet. 

 

“Ooh~” 

 

“Ok but if I win you have to do aegyo whenever I say while we karaoke.” The members squeal at Sana’s request. Momo crinkles her nose, “Deal.”

 

Both girls were terrible at the racing game. Momo won being in 9th place and Sana in 11th place being one position from last place.

 

“Can’t wait to see you dance later~” Momo smirks. Sana sighs in defeat, “It’s okay unnie.” Dahyun pats her shoulder. 

 

“To Karaoke!” The leader yells. 

 

-

 

“Maknae goes first since it was her idea.” Nayeon tells them so Tzuyu begins searching for a song. 

 

The seating arrangement went: Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun, Mina sitting on one couch and the other couch: Sana, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Cheayoung, and Tzuyu. After the maknae picks a song she stands up holding a mic walking closer towards the tv, “Oh Sana~” Momo playfully calls, “Time to dance~” This gets the members to cheer loudly while the other Japanese member glares at her before getting up to dance. The music starts and Tzuyu's voice is heard. 

 

“Sana! Tzuyu!” The members chant. The japanese member finally starts dancing by moving her hips and doing a few body rolls earning different responses from her members then she quickly goes to sit back down not forgetting to glare at Momo who just smiles at her before continuing to look at the food/drink menu. The maknae finishes her song then Jeongyeon gets up already having her song picked out. 

 

By now all the members have had a turn and Sana had done her y dance two other times. The food and drinks they ordered finally arrived. Out of the oldest members Jeongyeon and Momo were the only two that ordered alcoholic beverages. They both cling their beer glasses together before taking a few sips. 

 

“Neither of you better get crazy drunk.” Nayeon eyes them both. “Of course not.” Jeongyeon sits back beside her. “I’m not either because I’m going to be eating all this chicken.” Momo states while grabbing a piece of fried chicken. 

 

While the members ate they also continued singing. It was Tzuyu’s turn again, she picks a song but half way through it she stops singing, “Chaeyoung I think this is a perfect time for our kiss don’t you think?” She tilts her head trying to seem cute and innocent.

 

“Oooh~” 

 

“Kiss~ Kiss~” The members cheer except for the two looking emotionless at the moment because they didn't want to see the maknaes kiss but they were not about to say anything.

 

Chaeyoung sighs getting up, she wasn’t scared of kissing her friend in front of the other members she was nervous because she was the inexperienced one out of the two. She stands in front of the taller girl looking slightly up at her, “Lets get this over with.” Tzuyu nods and brings her right hand up to cup the shorter girls cheek, “Don’t worry you’ll do fine.” She whispers inching closer as the other members watched intensely. 

 

The maknaes faces are so close now they can feel each others breath after the shorter one closes her eyes the taller one does the same then their lips connect. Some of the members cover their mouths, close their eyes, or continue staring. Chaeyoung found herself liking the kiss a lot so she didn’t pull away instead her hands find their way around Tzuyu’s neck deepening the kiss. 

 

“Your unnies are still here you know!” The eldest yells not wanting to see the youngsters lock lips anymore so they separate from one another. Chaeyoung was grinning ear to ear, “See it wasn’t bad now was it?” All she could do was shake her head no in response. 

 

“Where did you learn to kiss like that Tzuyu?” Momo questions jokingly. 

 

“All thanks to Mina unnie.” She causally answers putting the mic back on the table causing everyone to go quiet and the said unnie starts choking on her drink. Nayeon and Jihyo standup too surprised. “What?" Mina questions, "She kept asking me for help so I gave her some tips on how to be a good kisser.” She shrugs like it was no big deal. “It was like over a year ago.” Tzuyu adds. Momo gets up to high five her, “That’s awesome! Isn’t she a good kisser though?” The maknae shyly agrees. 

 

“How would you know if Mina is a good kisser hmm?” Sana stands up crossing her arms. Momo’s eyes widen realizing what she just did. Unintentionally confessing that she has kissed the black swan before. Mina sighs and slaps her forehead saying stupid under her breathe in Japanese. Sana glances between both Japanese members. The other members stay silent. Oh  was what they were all thinking.

 

“So its true?” Sana glares at Mina. “Sana.” Momo speaks up hoping to not upset her anymore than she is, “Yes?” She starts to walk over the dancer, “Don’t be mad ok let me explain.” Momo puts her hands up. “I’m listening.” Sana stops in front of her. “It was when she first got here. Me and another trainee made this bet to see who could kiss Mina first. Since Mina likes girls it was a easy win for me.”

 

Sana doesn’t say anything but turns around and walks over to Mina, “As one of my best friends answer me honestly.” Mina nods, “How many times have you kissed?” “Just that one time I promise you Sana.” 

 

“Great everything is settled lets continue singing shall we?” The leader grabs the mic from the table. “Yeah!” Jeongyeon tries being more enthused. Sana goes and sits back in her spot thinking about what was just said. Momo grabs her beer chugging the rest of it before ordering  another one. 

 

Dahyun gets up and starts dancing crazily around the room to lift up the mood once again.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for subscribing and commenting! 

Told you lots of interactions. ^_^