Ch. 5

I Want To Be More Than Friends.
-
 

The members manager picks them up from karaoke to take them home. The ride back to their dorm was loud because they were all singing songs that were playing on the radio except for the three Japanese members. Momo knew that Sana was still not happy and was messaging Mina trying to figure out how fix this problem and it didn’t help that Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo messaged them both telling them they needed to handle this situation fast. 

 

Sana on the other hand was not mad at the duo but was upset that neither one of them ever thought to mention that they had kissed. It only came out in the open because Momo slipped up. 

 

Arrving to their dorm Sana immediately goes to her room. Momo and Mina look at one another and sigh heading towards the living room with the other members following while Tzuyu also goes into the shared room with Sana. When the maknae enters their room her unnie was in the mist of changing out of her clothes. The older member gives a quick glance not speaking since it was only the maknae that had entered the room. After changing she gets her earphones and listens to music while lying in her bed.

 

The other members started watching a movie together while the Japanese duo were in the other room not shared with Sana figuring out how to make it up to their best friend. 

 

-

 

The next morning Momo and Mina got up earlier than usual waking up before Sana who was sleeping alone in her bed almost exactly in the middle of it so it was easy for the Japanese duo to lay on either side of her. “Sana wake up~” Momo whispers close to her ear. The sleeping member stirs, “Unnie wake up~” Mina whispers near her other ear, “Mm go away~” Sana stretches out. 

 

“Now.” Momo commands and they both start tickling her, “Get up~” As much as Sana wanted to not laugh she does, “I’m up!” She yells but starts laughing again. The two don’t stop, “What was that?” Momo acts like she didn’t hear her. 

 

“I’m awake! I’m awake!” She half screams, half laughs. “Ok we’ll stop.” They stop letting her catch her breath. 

 

“Why did you two wake me up?” Sana questions sitting up. Momo grabs her hand squeezing it gently, “We’re both really sorry we didn’t tell you about our kiss. We didn’t mean to keep it from you its just something we never wanted to bring up again especially after we got closer. Not as close as you and I but-“ “I think she understands perfectly Momoring.” Mina stops her from rambling. Sana giggles, “Yes I do.” “So you forgive us?” Momo pouts cutely and Mina grabs her other hand. 

 

Sana smiles widely. How could she not forgive these two cuties, “Yes I forgive you both.” She glances over to Mina, “Just don’t keep things like that from me again.” The duo nods then Momo leans forward and kisses her right cheek followed by Mina kissing her left. “Thank you~” Mina said cutely, something she doesn’t do often. Sana pulls both of them into a hug, “I love you both.” “I love you both too.” Mina replies, “I love you both three.” Momo tries to pull a joke making them laugh. 

 

“Lets have breakfast now.” She suggests ruining their moment together. 

 

“Oh unnies you’re up early.” Tzuyu was referring to Momo and Mina. “I take it everything is good now?” Jihyo asked who was cuddled up with the maknae on the couch, “Yup!” Momo happily nods before running off to the kitchen leaving the other two Japanese members. Sana and Mina walk into the kitchen to see the dancer sitting on the counter. They give her a confused look, “I forgot the good cereal is gone.” She frowns. “Hm lets see what’s in the refrigerator.” Sana opens it. “There’s rice.. cake.. fruit.. We should go shopping for food very soon.” 

 

“Cake! Cake is good!” Momo hops off the counter. The other two look at her like she’s crazy. Sana shakes her head, “You need real food.” “But it is real food~” She whines.   

 

-

 

By the time the afternoon came around it was time for all the members to go to the movie theater. 

 

In the van on the way there Sana was sitting in the back row with Mina on one side and Momo on the other side of her. The duo have been extra touchy with her today, her guess was because of their little fight from yesterday. Not that she is complaining, she loved it actually. 

 

They arrive to the movie theater and their manager pays for the tickets and their snacks before going to see a different movie. The seating order went: Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana, Momo. 

 

“Want some?” Momo moves the popcorn towards Sana, “Feed me?” She opens for Momo to feed her which she happily does. “Candy?” Sana holds up a sour candy towards the dancer, “Only if you feed me.” The younger girl smiles more than happy to feed the other also. 

 

While the dancer munched on the sour candy the oldest leans over and whispers, “Just date already.” She rolls her eyes not replying. The two fed each other until the movie started. The dancer quickly gets immersed into the animation film that when Sana went to feed her she ignored it until the candy hits her lips and she opens up. After a few tries of the candy getting ignored Sana stops and eats some of the remaining candy. Later on she takes the initiative to grab Momo’s hand.  She doesn’t notice the small smile that appeared on Momo’s face since she didn’t dare look over, only places her head onto the dancers shoulder letting out a content sigh. 

 

This was a good sign they both thought. 

 

-

 

“Perfect time to be out here.” Jihyo smiles holding the maknae’s hand, “Yeah it sure is unnie.” The two were leading the group as they started their travels around the Han river which was their second plan after the movie. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo, and Jeongyeon were goofing off  just a few feet behind followed by Sana, Mina, and Nayeon chatting at the back of the group. 

 

“This is the perfect place to make a move.” Nayeon states watching the four goof balls run yards ahead of them to where they could barely make out their figures, “Yeah it would be if all of you weren’t here.” Sana teases earning a shoulder bump from the other member. 

 

“Plus I have a few ideas of my own.” 

 

“Like what?” 

 

“Secret~” Sana places a finger up to her lips causing the oldest to pout. 

 

When the three finally caught up to the other members they were ambushed by a yelling Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

 

“Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie kissed me on the lips.” Dahyun fakes a disgusted look. “Sana unnie, Momo unnie also kissed me on my lips.” Chaeyoung also fakes disgust wanting to get revenge on their unnies for always teasing them. “It was only a peck.” Jeongyeon explains, “Yeah.” Momo nods in agreement while Nayeon, Sana, and Mina were glaring at the said kissers. 

 

“Don’t kill them! We still need to debut!” Jihyo jokingly yells a few feet away with Tzuyu standing beside her very amused watching the eldest unnie pull Jeongyeon unnie away and the squirrel unnie pulling Momo unnie away by the ear while the black swan unnie stood with the victims of the kisses.

 

“My ear~” Momo whines and Sana ignores her cries, “That’s what you get for kissing our little chaengi.” “It was only a quick peck those little s were exaggerating.” Sana crosses her arms and Momo grabs her forearm tugging her forward, “Are you jealous?” “Wha-of course not.” Sana scoffs, “Hmmm ok.” Momo quickly gives her a peck on the lips before running back towards to the other members leaving her alone smiling at herself. 

 

Mina smiles at her best friends but was still annoyed at one of them. When Momo returned she smacks her arm, “Now what~” Momo frowns tired of both her best friends abuse. 

 

“That was for kissing my chaengi.” She speaks in Japanese not wanting the other members to understand. An imaginary light goes off above Momo’s head and she replies back in Japanese, “Ah~ Sorry Mina I forgot your love for the shortie~” Mina pouts and receives a hug from the dancer, “I don’t know what they’re saying~” Dahyun whispers to Chaeyoung, “I don’t know either.” 

 

“Everything ok?” Jihyo asked walking over with Tzuyu. “Yeah.” Momo replies, “Looks like Nayeon and Jeongyeon are still at it though.” She glances over to the two bickering. Sana finally walks back over smiling widely, “Someone is happy~” Mina smirks. 

 

“Kiss and make up already we’re not finished walking around!” The leader yells over to Nayeon and Jeongyeon. 

 

-

 

Momo opens the door to the room Sana sleeps in. The room had a dim lighting thanks to one of their lamps being on, “Can I sleep with you tonight?” Momo asked Sana as she was getting ready for bed. “I don’t know you don’t want to sleep with Mina or someone else?” Sana teases getting under her covers. “She’s not welcomed over here.” Mina also teases while using her phone in her bed earning a glare from the dancer, “I love you Moguri.” The black swan tells her in a dry tone, Momo pouts, “If you did you would let me sleep with you.” 

 

“So you do want to sleep with her instead of me.” Sana fakes a shocked expression. The dancer stomps her foot and whines, “Noo I want to sleep with youu~” Sana laughs, “I’m kidding~ Get in bed.” Mina silently giggles listening to her best friend acting like a child.

 

“Meanie~” Momo sulks getting into bed lying on her back, “Momoring~” Sana was lying on her side looking down at her, “What?” The dancer pouts, “Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you.” Sana threatens. She pokes her lip out even more making her look too adorable so Sana slowly leans downward looking at the dancers lip, tilting her head slightly. Momo was anticipating the kiss on the lips but was welcomed with a kiss to the cheek instead. 

 

“Stop teasing me~” She whispers placing her hand on Sana’s cheek so the she wouldn’t get off her. They were only about an inch apart staring at one another. Sana leans in giving a gentle kiss on Momo’s lips and to her disappointment it only lasted a good long second. 

 

“Happy?” She leans away knowing the dancer isn’t. She would love to do more than that with the dancer but she doesn’t want their relationship to be how it was before. She wants to be in a official relationship first before doing anything else.

 

“You’re such a tease.” Momo sighs and Sana chuckles, “Goodnight Moguri~” She moves back over to her side of the bed to turn off the lamp, “Goodnight.” Momo mumbles, she was definitely going to have to get the teasing girl back. 

 

 

 

 

 


 Hello new subscribers! ^^/ 

For the ones that were worried about a love triangle with the japan line I told you no need to worry. ^^