Ch. 6

I Want To Be More Than Friends.

-

 

“Open up!” Momo wakes up from her really good dream hearing yelling and loud banging on the door, “You’re gonna pay!” She is pretty sure she hears Jeongyeon’s voice and mentally groans. She glances at the door to see a scared Dahyun leaning against it. 

 

“Uh what’s going on?” The dancer yawns and looks around noticing she is the only one in Sana’s bed. She looks over to the black swan’s bed and the other Japanese member had the pillow over her head assuming because of the yelling and banging on the door.

 

“I um kinda knocked over Jeongyeon unnie’s legos she has been working on lately.” 

 

“Oh you’re so dead~” Momo gets out of bed, “No you can’t leave!” Dahyun puts her hands out to stop the older member. 

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m serious Kim Dahyun!” Jeongyeon shouts again.

 

“You’re really asking me why?”

 

“Go hide. I need to go pee.” Momo grabs the younger member pulling her away from the door, “Where?!” She panics, “I don’t know better find one I’m counting down.” There’s another loud hit at the door, Dahyun’s starts searching, “5.” Momo starts, “4.” “3.” “2.” She unlocks the door, “1.” She opens it.

 

“You- oh Momo.” Jeongyeon’s facial expression quickly changes, “Goodmorning.” She passes the older member to go to the bathroom.  After she leaves the bathroom Sana watches her enter the living room and go straight towards the kitchen not even taking a glance at her. Sana pouts and stares back at the tv. How come she was ignored? Maybe she was just really hungry? She thought. 

 

Jeongyeon and Dahyun fianlly return, “I see she’s still alive.” Nayeon comments looking at both girls, “What’s that?” Sana points to Dahyun’s forehead, “Her punishment.” Jeongyeon replies knocking the top of the younger’s head. 

 

“We really need to go shopping for more foods.” Momo returns from the kitchen while eating the last of the cake from the other day. They all look at her, “Jihyo and Tzuyu went to get us breakfast.” The eldest speaks up, “Yay more food~” The dancer does a little dance.

 

-

 

The members were going to the bowling alley with their manager. It was the last day they were going to play together since the next day they were going to do whatever they wanted. When they got there the first thing they did was pay then pick out their bowling shoes and finally went to the two lanes that were picked out for them to use. One lane had five members and the other four. The group of five were: Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Cheayoung, and Tzuyu. The group of four were: Sana, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Mina. 

 

“How did we end up with all the kids?” Nayeon sits on Momo’s lap watching the maknae bowl first, “Hey we’re awesome unnie!” Cheayoung states pouting. Nayeon leans over messing up her hair, “Sure~”

 

In the other lane the leader was going first since she was the youngest while her unnies cheered her on. Mina notices Sana staring where Momo was in the other lane, “I seen you two last night~” She bumps her shoulder with the older girl who smiles looking down at her feet and shrugs, “But we’re still just friends.”

 

“Not for much longer.” She whispers, “What?” Sana couldn’t hear her.

 

“Nothing.. I can’t wait until you two are together officially.” Mina taps her leg before getting up for her turn. Sana glances back over to the dancer who was dancing around with Dahyun while Nayeon was recording the two then Jeongyeon goes over to join them. 

 

“Your turn.” Sana was too busy paying attention to one member in particular that she didn’t know Mina had already finished, “Oh ok.” She gets up.

 

They played for over two hours before leaving the bowling alley. Now they were walking down the street to find some food. Momo was happily skipping at the front of the group, “Come on guys walk faster~” “Calm down Moguri~” Sana grabs her arm to stop her from jumping around, “I am calm.” “Yeah yeah.” Sana interlaces their hands.

 

“Smell that?” Momo starts sniffing the air, Sana sniffs the air too, “Uh no?” “Jokbal.” The dancer scans the area as they continued walking down the street, “There!” She points over to the sign reading “Jokbal” running towards it while pulling Sana with her. 

 

“Unnie wait for us!” Dahyun yells but was ignored, “No way in hell is she going to stop now.” Chaeyoung laughs and Nayeon slaps the back of her head, “Language kid.” “Sorry unnie~” Chaeyoung rubs her head and Dahyun snickers earning a glare from the younger.

 

“Lets wait for the others before ordering.” Sana was breathing heavy as they stood in line for the Jokbal, “But-“ “No buts.” She pulls the pouting member to the side so they could wait for the others.

 

“We don’t know if everyone else wants Jokbal.” Sana explains, “Look they might want that.” She points to the menu of different food. The dancer sighs and Sana quickly pecks her cheek, “Such a baby.” Momo instantly smiles, “You like this baby though.” She kisses her cheek in return right before the other members join them acting like they didn't see what the two just did.

 

“Finally~” The dancer quickly jumps back in line forgetting about the one she just kissed. 

 

After Momo got her food the members continued their journey to find other food they really wanted. While waiting at this one food stand Jeongyeon drags Momo to the side, “Hey Momoring?” She speaks in a low tone, “What?” “Do you have plans tomorrow?” “I was going to go have a dance session with Mina why?” Momo questions. Jeongyeon looks around and leans in more, “Nayeon and I wanted to make sure everyone was going to be out of the dorm tomorrow so we could. You know.” Jeongyeon wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

 

“Ah~” Momo understands, “Yeah I’ll be leaving around 12ish.” “Thanks you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this day.” Jeongyeon sighs in relief. The dancer laughs, “How long as it been?” “Months and Nayeon is driving me crazy cause we haven’t in forever.” 

 

“Unnies come on!” One of the younger members calls them interrupting their chat.  

 

-

 

The next morning Momo wakes up to an empty bed once again. She sighs getting out of bed and goes over to the black swan’s bed to wake her up by jumping onto the bed, “Wake up~” She jumps onto the sleeping figure who she was now cuddling, “Mmm why did you always have to do that?” Mina grumbles, “It’s fun.” Momo rolls off of her, “Come on get up we need to leave before 12.” 

 

When the Japanese duo were leaving the dorm the only other members there were the two oldest. Jeongyeon gives them a thumbs up before they leave and Momo returns it with a knowing nod and a smirk. 

 

It was around 7pm and the Japanese duo were at the JYP building still dancing in one of the practice rooms. Sana knew since Momo told her that she was going to dance during their free day that she wasn’t going to return to the dorm until it at least got dark out and since her best friend was with her they may stay out even longer so she decided to bring them both some food with Chaeyoung tagging along with her.

 

The second youngest loved watching her Momo unnie dancing as while as Mina, she was really excited to see the black swan she couldn't remember when she started having feelings for her. She would have waited to give her first real kiss to Mina but she wasn’t sure if the older girl felt the same way plus she made a bet and she wasn’t going to go back on her word. 

 

Sana and Chaeyoung entered the practice room to see the Japanese duo dancing to I Need A Girl. Both members stood still watching the entire performance with the food forgotten in their hands. When the music stopped Momo instantly changes into a kid yelling, “Food!” Running towards the stand still members while Mina rolls her eyes and sliently laughs before going to turn the speakers off. 

 

“Unnie you were great.” Chaeyoung praises her unnie, “Thank you Chaengi~” “What about me?” Mina pouts crossing her arms, “You were great too Mina unnie.” Mina’s pout forms into a small smile. 

 

‘“Come on lets eat.” Sana walks to the middle of the room placing the food down with a very hungry dancer right beside her. Mina and Chaeyoung follow their unnies doing the same sitting on the opposite side so they were facing the older members.

 

“Slow down Moguri~” Sana shakes her head watching the dancer stuff . She tries replying with a mouth full but fails. 

 

“Finish eating first before talking silly.” 

 

When they finished eating all four members walked back to the dorms. Momo and Sana were walking hand and hand while behind them Mina finally got the confidence to grab Chaeyoung’s hand and interlace their fingers. Both of them were now blushing.

 

-

 

“Dibs on shower.” Was the first thing Mina said when they entered their dorm, “Fine~” Momo replies. While the black swan was going to shower Momo was laying on Sana’s bed, “Get your smelling off my bed.” Sana was standing in front of the dancer.

 

“Help me up.” Momo reaches out to her. Sana rolls her eyes grabbing her hand but is surprised when she ends up on top of the dancer instead with their faces just inches away from each other. Momo chuckles, “That wasn’t funny.” Sana hits her shoulder. 

 

“Now you can be smelly with me.” 

 

Sana tries getting up but Momo bear hugs her so she can’t get up and struggles with the older girl, “Really Momo!” The younger sighs giving up deciding to relax in the dancers arms resting her head in the crook of the others neck. Once Momo thinks the younger isn’t going to try and escape she loosens her grip leaving her hands on others waist.

 

“You smell.” Sana mentions again.

 

“So do you.” Momo teases.

 

“I do not!” Sana snaps her head up glaring at the older girl who was looking amused, “Hmm let me smell then.” She leans forward so her nose is touching Sana’s collarbone and inhales the younger’s sweet scent. Sana holds in her breath as the dancer moves upward to the younger’s neck. Sana feels her hair rise off her skin, “Mmm actually you smell wonderful~” Momo whispers before giving in to her urge to kiss the side of Sana’s neck. 

 

“Momo~” Sana finally lets out the air she was still holding by calling out the dancers name which she only replies with a “hm” sound stopping her kissing movements at the younger’s jaw line, “We should stop.” Sana sits all the way up so she’s straddling the dancer who also sits up, “Why?”

 

“Well.” The younger wraps her hands around the dancers neck, “Anyone of the members could walk in at any time.” She was only half serious, “You make it sound like the members don’t know about us.” Momo places her hands back around the younger’s waist leaning in close enough so their foreheads touch.

 

She knew the younger was holding back but she doesn’t know why, “What is your real reason?” She whispers not pulling back. Sana sighs and shakes her head, “I don’t want things to be how they were before.” She pulls back waiting for the dancer to look at her. 

 

“What?” Momo looks at her confused and she sighs again, “Momo I can’t do this, I want to be more than just friends with you. I want to be your girlfriend.” The dancer felt like her heart was going to jump out her chest after hearing that confession even though Sana wasn't planning on confession it just happened in the heat of the moment. Momo was the one that was planning to ask the younger out, not exactly at this moment but soon.

 

Looks like I was beaten to it. She thought.

 

“Is that your way of asking me out?” Sana’s eyes widen, “I-well.." She gets quiet not knowing what to say since she was now nervous, “Too bad if you were asking me out I would have totally said yes.” Momo interrupts. Sana breaks out into a wide smile, her best friend that she has loved for so long indirectly said she would be her girlfriend, “Well I guess we are girlfriends.” She pulls Momo into a kiss and the dancer tightens her grip around the younger and this time Sana doesn’t pull away until she needs to breathe.

 

The two look at each other sweetly. Momo falls back on the bed pulling Sana down with her hugging her tightly but not to tight, “I love you so much Sana.” The younger snuggles back into the dancer’s neck, “I love you more.” They stay quiet after that for a while.

 

“You know.” Sana was the first to speak up, “This means you can’t go around kissing the other members on the lips, your lips are mine.” 

 

“Not even pecks?”

 

“Only on the cheek.” 

 

“Deal.”

 

A few seconds later the door busts open, “Sana unnie~” Chaeyoung stops near the door not sure if she should continue talking or leave seeing her unnies lying how they were, “Told you they just walk in.” Sana teases getting off the dancer who rolls her eyes.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for the upvotes and subscribing! :D

Yay for SaMo! I'm going to end this story with one more chapter.