Chapter 13 My hero??

Style love of Vampire girl

Tiffany was catch by someone now they bring her to somewhere.

" Hey let's me go!! Why you catch me?? If want to kidnap me don't hope because I live with my mother only two of us so poor need to work hard for take money buy food so you should let me go " Tiffany said and do sad face but wait they cover her face right?? .

" We're not kidnap you don't worry " They said.

" Can you take what you cover my face?? " Tiffany said. They take it off so fast.

" happy now? " they said back.

Tiffany look around and saw the people around her look like gangster.

" We arrived bring her now " The other person said.

Tiffany was drag from the van she saw the place that she stand is empty it look like abandoned place. Then one person come out with the gangster and said

" Arrive now?? "

*  If not come you can see me?? *  Tiffany thought.

" Here!! Phone "

" You catch to come here for give phone?? Tell you the true I want it too but I want to go home more " The person smile and said

" You think I catch you to come here for give you the phone?? Don't ask alot dial your husband number and tell her come here now "

"Untie the knot me first " Tiffany said the those person only touch the rope then it disappeared. Tiffany hold the phone.

" Hurry call and tell bring her friend come too "

" Friend?? Who?? She have alot of friend " Tiffany said.

" Tell her I'm Siwon she'll know " ( A/N :  Sorry I mention his name ^^ )

* Siwon?? I need to remember it * Tiffany thought and look at the phone cos she don't know her number.

"Hurry!! If not you'll die here " He shouted.

" Maybe can't call because I don't know Taeyeon's number "

" Don't play around with me You will know call now " Siwon shaking Tiffany.

" OH god !! We saty together everytime why we need to call each other for wasting money? I never call her and she never call me too it not strange that we don't know don't understand it?? " Tiffany shouted back then it has fire it burn around her like her feel too. Tiffany throw the phone away cos afriad it explode.

" Amber call other to catch other to come here go " He said to his guardian.

" About you clam down we can talk with each other "

" No I don't need " Tiffany said and take out the bat in her necklace then it become bigger before Tiffany do something it has one stom blow so hard and it make Tiffany fell down also her bat slip away from her hand too.

The man name's Siwon walk near Tiffany and pick up her bat.

" Candy bat?? You so smart but if this bat melt by your fire maybe it... "

" Nooo Don't......... " Tiffany shouted and run across fire to take the bat but she can't Siwon's guardian catch her.

 Then one steel piece appear from the ground they press Tiffany on it and tie Tiffany hand and leg with big chain. They take knife and incision Tiffany's wrist her blood flow alot Tiffany afraid that it flow till run out from her body and she'll die soon. Tiffany crying not because from pain but about the bat that melt in fire the bat that Tiffany argue with Taeyeon till the end she got it but now...

" They arrived sir " Siwon's body guard said. He walking with 4 girl yes 4 girl they're Taeyeon Yuri Yoona and Hyoyeon.

" TIFFANY " 4 of them said in union and run quickly to Tiffany but it slower than the glass that cover Tiffany.

" Want Tiffany back... all of you know what to do" Siwon said and give one thing to Yuri. Yuri look at Tiffany with sadness eye and take the thing that Siwon give her.

"But Tiffany need to  join with us too " Taeyeon said without look at Tiffany.

* Why only Taeyeon not looking at me make me crying and those crystal what is it?? why I need to join with them * Tiffany thought.

" Fire element no need to join just take the crystal that have all of your power and increase Tiffany's blood that all " Siwon said.

" But you need to leave Tiffany first that I surely you not cheat with us " Taeyeon said.

" OK play with fair because the end after done it all of you don't have power too " After Siwon said the glass move away but Tiffany's hand and leg still tie with chain.

" Untie the chain too " This time Yoona said and point to the chain.

" If I let her freedom I'm look like idiot " Siwon said.

" If want to do just do it now my blood nearly run out my body " Tiffany shouted and move her hand that have alot of blood flow from. All of them turn to look at Tiffany except Taeyeon.

Then Yuri said

" Alright we do Eternity Crystal for you but we not sure it make you become immortal or not "

* Huh Immortal life?? So it mean Eternity Crystal can make immortal life?? I guess Eternity Crystal need to use all of element to make something.. and it the reason that they catch me..* Tiffany thought and stop crying

" Uncle you want to has immortal life?? " Tiffany asked.

"Don't call me uncle " Siwon said.

" I still call you uncle I tell you you such an IDIOT " Tiffany said with press the word Idiot it make Siwon hold his hand tightly

" I don't see where is idiot the person that idiot are all of you everyone want to have immortal life.."

" I say only you that want to have immortal life you think all of the people born and need to die also Vampire too if you don't have to die like other you think you can endure for watching the person that you love die one by one.. when you live with wrong environment " Tiffany said.

" I never have this feeling never " Siwon shouted back but in his eye start in disorder.

" Ohh!! so You never love someone or call other one is the person that have dark heart never know worry or what's mean love?? " Tiffany said.

" Lover?? why need to love can get anything?? the end only has pain "

" If don't know hurting why know about happiness?? "

" Shut up!! I never believe in this stupid love it all lie "

" Stupid?? what is stupid?? can give me example?? " Tiffany asked.

" Don't speak alot. Do Eternity Crystal NOW " Siwon shouted.

" You a dark heart person I said to stop do Eternity now"Tiffany said.

" If stop I'm a stupid person I wait this time 17 years 17 years since you was born you think it easy to stop?" Siwon look at Tiffany.

" I told you You such an Idiot Eternity Crystal the name of it told already it immortal Crystal not the one that control it has immortal where you get this rule?? " Tiffany said.

" You.. You die now " then Siwon take the sword and want to recite the magic. Tiffany close her eye and make Fire area to protect every magic from her.

" You so clever.. I saw you yesterday but can't believe that you can make Fire area by yourself. Can you guess what should I do to you" Siwon smirk.

Then one sound like big wave that Tiffany heard when she fight with Taeyeon  those time start again.

" All of you catch them NOW "

*It Siwon's sound what happen?? All of you mean his body guard them mean TAeyeon Yuri Yoona and Hyoyeon so it mean Taeyeon's friend in dangerous now * Tiffany thought and open her eye but  she saw 4 of them execute Siwon's body guard already.

" All of you want to make her become like this huh?? " Then Siwon's take his sword and increase Tiffany's right hand it make blood flow again. Hurt.. it not mean not hurt but Tiffany not shouted because she not has energy to shouted she think there should have one person come to help her Tiffany open her eye again and saw no one come to help her Taeyeon's friend stand like statue.

From the place that have dark become have black cloudy and sometime have lighting sound of thunder with the wind that blow so hard it can call big stom the big wave behind Taeyeon's back the ground shaking till Tiffany shaking too and also it make her pain hurt more. Yuri whip the chain to Siwon's hand suddenly the lightning shoot him and Yoona throw her bat around her with cold feeling different from the storm that blow harder.

"YOUUU...AHHHHHHH" Siwon shouting when Yuri whip her chain to him and lightning shoot him again.

Taeyeon run quickly to Tiffany she drag the 4 chain that tie Tiffany so easy.Tiffany's tear start drop again because the water touch her pain it more hurt. Taeyeon carry Tiffany and nod to Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon smirk and hit the ground so hard it make the ground crack it can take them fell so easy.

" Yuri let's go " Hyoyeon called Yuri who's seem so happy with hit Siwon Yuri do sad face but still walk to her friend and they come back home.

.........................................................

                                     TO BE CONTINUE

          Hello Reader sorry to update late so how about this chapter?? Tiffany is in dangerous but lucky she can come back Don't hate Siwon ^^ he'll become good person soon hope you enjoy it ^^ Annyeong ^^ *bow *