Chapter 10 We ever meet each other??

Style love of Vampire girl

One week later

Tiffany and Taeyeon now staying in the class and reading the lesson since last week they argue each other it make them now close with each other. Tiffany lay down on Taeyeon's lap and reading the book Taeyeon put her headphone and listen to music.

Bell Ring Ring ring It time for  take final exam.

" Pls take your seat My name is Jessica if you have question can ask me " Jessica said. Tiffany feel she ever see this girl somewhere.

" Unnie you're  Jessica queen of this school 3 year ago right?? " One student asked.

" heheh it the past now let's prepare yourself for exam ok " Jessica said. Tiffany just remember she the one that spill water on her hand those day.

" She so pretty Fany " Sunny said. Tiffany stared Sunny.

" Taeyeon do it very good ok I cheer for you " Jessica said softly but it make all friend heard it also Tiffany too. Taeyeon look at Tiffany and answer to Jessica.

" Emmm... I know " Taeyeon said and go to her seat.

Jessica give the paper exam to all student and then have other teacher come to check the exam too. Tiffany finish exam in 40mn and she saw Jessica stared Taeyeon everytime.

" If you done you can go outside don't stay here bother other student " Jessica said and look at Tiffany. All student now go outside one by one and also Taeyeon too Tiffany follow Taeyeon go outside.

" Taeyeon you know that blonde hair girl too? " Tiffany asked.

" Emm yeah.. " Taeyeon said.

" You  and her.... is ex couple?? " Tiffany asked she feel her heart beat fast because afraid Taeyeon's answer.

" Emmm.." Taeyeon said

"She a vampire?? "

"No she a human "

"You..still love her?? " Tiffany asked she know her heart will hurt if she heard answer but Taeyeon not answering.

" Queen of y  someone send you this rose " Sooyoung said and give Tiffany's the rose.

" Who's send it?? " Tiffany asked.

" Look at the card " Sooyoung said.

" Tell her I love it very much and thank for this gift too." Tiffany said and look at Taeyeon's face she want to make Taeyeon jealous but Taeyeon still look simple.

 ......................................................

Tiffany and Taeyeon now coming back from human world because they have long vacation so they decided to stay in Vampire world. Tiffany stand in front of white mansion and look at it this place is their house but before this place belong to who??

" Fany why you stand here?? you act like like never seen it before also we alway sleep in this place. " Taeyeon said.

"Tae 2 year ago you built this house...for who?? " Tiffany asked.

" Jessica " Taeyeon said.

* She very important for you?? *  Tiffany thought.

" Really?? Let's go eat dinner I'm very hungry till want to eat you " Tiffany said.

" You not angry?? " Taeyeon asked.

" Why I need to angry?? Jessica is the past and I'm in present and for future too " Tiffany said and smile.

" Hasahahha ok I tell chef cook for you don't eat me " Taeyeon laugh and hold Tiffany's hand go to their house. While Tiffany and Taeyeon eat dinner together they smile and laugh like everyday.

" Tae when I can learn power and magic?? " Tiffany asked.

" Don't worry tomorrow I take you to Elements ground " Taeyeon said.

" what is that?? "  

" It the place for test our element " Taeyeon said

" What?? I need to fight with other vampire?? I must die.... " Tiffany said and hug Taeyeon.

" No need to scared I'll protect you because we have a lot of thing to do before you die. " Taeyeon said and smile with her Byuntae face. Tiffany hit Taeyeon arm so hard.

" Owww!! It hurt Fany. You should have the name of Girl alway use power better than Queen of y " Taeyeon said.

" You should become the Byuntae better than dorky Vampire "Tiffany said then both of them stand up and staring each other look like don't know who's win or lose. When Tiffany saw Taeyeon dorky face she want to melt but still keep her look so strong.

" Tiffany behind you " Taeyeon said point at the Tiffany's back Tiffany turn back then Taeyeon kiss her cheek.

" I win... " Taeyeon said and sit down with smile on her face.

" You look so happy huh KIm Taeyeon?? " Tiffany said.

" It's not happy but it make my day Happiness " Taeyeon said and give Tiffany her sweet smile.

..............................................

On the morning at Elements Ground.

" Why this place look like abandoned long time Tae Tae " Tiffany asked.

" Usually only pure vampire that can come to this place if half vampire or not pure vampire that don't have enough power can't come to this place. ' Taeyeon said. Tiffany still stand in front of the door she look so scary now.

" Follow me. " Taeyeon sais and hold Tiffany's hand to the ticket store.

" How many people?? "

"Two " then Taeyeon pay money and turn to Tiffany

" Fany wait me in here ok I need to go somewhere " Then Taeyeon run away no need look at Tiffany face.

" TAE TAE WAIT " Tiffany shouted but Taeyeon ignore it. Suddenly someone bump her.

" I'm sorry are you alright?? when heard the voice Tiffany raise her face and saw one handsome girl she very tall. Those girl look so surprise when saw Tiffany's face then she give Tiffany's her sweet smile.

" maybe it hurt right that make you cry like this Princess?? " The tall girl said.

" O.o Princess?? " Tiffany asked.

" You look so pretty if I don't called princess what should I called you ?? " The tall girl help Tiffany get up.

" My name Yuri Kwon Yuri and you princess?? " Yuri asked.

" I'm Tiffany Tiffany Drusilla " Tiffany said. 

" You just come here?? I never seen you in this place before?? " Yuri said.

" I just come here and need to walked alone too" When Tiffany said that she walked alone she very angry with Taeyeon who abandon her.

" So you want to look around in this place I can be your guide. " Yuri said and smile.

" I like too..but I need to wait someone " Tiffany said.

" You hate me?? " Yuri asked.

" No no no why I need to hate you?? "

" So now can we go?? Yuri asked.

" ok.... " Tiffany said.

" Vampire world have 5 element they're earth wind fire water and sky for sky it has thunder which you want to go first Tiffany "  Yuri asked.

"  So let's Start from earth " Tiffany said.

" OK so I bring you walked on the line. " Yuri said.

" Line?? " Tiffany asked but Yuri not answer she open the map of this place the lines that Yuri told is a black line that look like star. Corner of the line have the name of Element.

" We in earth element now " Yuri said. Tiffany raise her face from the map and saw one person is hitting the ground now behind the person's back the mountain.

" Hey Yuri~! who's you bring with?? " The person that ask now walking to Yuri.

" She is Tiffany " Yuri said then those person look at Tiffany so Tiffany wave at her.

 

" Hi " Tiffany said and give eye smile.

" You so lovely my name's Hyoyeon I'm earth element and you?? " Hyoyeon said.

" I'm fire element "  Tiffany said.

" Oh really?? Where are you study Tiffany?? "

" I study at human world "

" Oh you not study?? " Hyoyeon asked.

" Final exam already now I have vacation. Have a problem?? " Tiffany said.

" Oh nothing " Hyoyeon said and look at Yuri with strange eye.

" We gotta go now Hyoyeon continue your work. " Yuri said Hyoyeon nod and continue hit the ground. Suddenly the the ground shaking it similar have tsunami and it make yuri fall and Tiffany press above her.

" Damn Hyo what are you doing?? " Yuri shouted.

" Sorry I try to practice it so hard sorry again " Hyoyeon shout back. Yuri help Tiffany get up and continue walk agian.

" This is wind element becareful " few minute after Yuri said it have one stom in front of them and the wind start blow. The person make the stom look at Yuri and Tiffany with wonder face.

" Why are coming here?? " one tall girl with brown hair asked.

" I just bring Tiffany looking around this place I go now. " Yuri said and hold Tiffany’s hand leave those place. They continue walking.

“ This place is sky element “ Yuri said then the sky have few thunder.

“ I’ll do thunder wanna see it??

“ No no no it ok it only make you tired “ Tiffany said immediately.

“ oh ok…. those place is for Fire element can you show me some magic?? “ Yuri said and smile.

Now Tiffany and Yuri stand in front of volcano.

“ I can’t I only know when I’m angry it has fire. “ Tiffany said.

“ So it mean you not yet learn about how to use your magic?? Yuri asked.

“ Yes “ Tiffany said.

“ let’s go to find Professor vampire they can teach you about it “ Yuri said and bring Tiffany to the volcano.

“Professor Vampire?? “ Tiffany asked.

“ They’re teacher. “ Yuri said.

“ Huh!! Professor vampire is the one who control the wedding right?? “ Tiffany remember the day she married with Taeyeon. anyt

“ They can do everything it difficult to tell “ Yuri said and they walking to volcano.

“TIFFANY “ Someone called Tiffany Tiffany turn back and saw the person called her.  

                               To BE CONTINUE.              Sorry Reader for update late I'm busy with my exam x( but I'll try update it. *bow*  ^^ . This chapter I make alot of Yulti hope you like it. :D