Chapter 11 Love??

Style love of Vampire girl

Chapter 11

" TIFFANY " Taeyeon called Tiffany while running with rose in her hand. Taeyeon stare Tiffany.

" Why you come here with those girl?? " Taeyeon asked.

" How about you?? You leave me alone and go somewhere else " Tiffany said.

" But You shouldn't walk with the stranger and hold hand too. You tell be a good husband I'm doing now how about you?? " Taeyeon shouted and shake Tiffany's body.

" Enough you make Tiffany crying now.. " Yuri said and drag Tiffany from Taeyeon but Taeyeon drag back . Taeyeon hug Tiffany tightly Tiffany crying in Taeyeon chest now.

" I'm sorry.... Fany-ah I just angry when I come back I didn't see you. " Taeyeon said and rub Tiffany's head.

" You think I accept it easily?? " Tiffany said after stop crying.

" ok if you tell me everything I'll do it.... I also buy you this flower too I heard you like it " Taeyeon said and smile.

"When you hear I like it?? " 

" Those day have person give it to you I heard it " Taeyeon said.

" You remember it?? those day I'm kidding.. " Tiffany smile.

" Whatever... You don't take my flower?? " Taeyeon asked.

" I take it favor to dorky face person.. " Tiffany said shyly and turn back but it make her stand in front of Yuri.

" Fany you and Taeyeon...... is?? " Yuri asked.

" We are  husband and wife we already get married sorry Yuri that those day I'm not called you it so hurry. " Taeyeon answer it and hug Tiffany.

" Ohh I see.. " Yuri said and smile to Tiffany

" I hope we meet again Tiff " Yuri left.

" Why you know Yuri " Taeyeon asked.

" She bump me and bring me look around this carzy place. " Tiffany said.

" emm.. Fany I have one thing to give you.."

" What?? " Tiffany wonder.

" Kiss my cheek first then I give you " Taeyeon said Tiffany immediately kiss cos she think she can't win Taeyeon.

" If those thing you give just toothpick you'll die Tae Tae " Tiffany said.

" Promise you'll love it if not I give you kiss again.. " TAeyeon said and give one big lollipop.

" Those candy that change with my kiss cheek?? it weak then toothpick can't eat too the person that eat it maybe have big mouth.. " Tiffany said.

" It not keep to eat it is a weapon.. " Taeyeon said.

" Weapon?? just hold it look like idiot person.. " Tiffany said.

" Why are you argue with me?? " Taeyeon sigh.

" I just say what I see I'm not argue with you.." Then TaeNy stare each other look like no one win or lose.

" Tae Tae behind you.. " Tiffany point Taeyeon's back.

" Fany you brave to use my technique that I spent long time to think?? " Taeyeon said and walk very fast to Tiffany it make Tiffany fall again.

" Aish Taeyeon you make me fall again you how many time I fall today?? " Tiffany whin.

" Hashaha Sorry I don't know " Taeyeon laugh and help Tiffany stand up.

" Can we go back home now?? " Tiffany said.

" NOoo "

" Why? "

" Because you need to learn the magic and the professor that teach you is coming " Taeyeon said and point to one girl that walk to TaeNy.

" You Tiffany Drusila right?? " Professor asked.

" Yes.... "

" My name Victory called shortly Professor Victory " Victory smile.

" Yes err Pr-pro-fes-s- professor Vi-victory " Tiffany said.

" First You need to hold those bat.. " She said and point to Lollipop.

" It is bat?? It look so funny.. " Tiffany said.

" Don't say like that it is the most power bat this time and it new promotion too " Victory said.

" Don't make alot of trouble Fany take this I hold it till my arm hurt now " Taeyeon said then Tiffany hold it.

" Ok so let's start now " Professor Victory shouted then the volcano explode.

* aish It look not good * Tiffany thought.

3 hour that Tiffany  with Professor Victory now Tiffany can make Fire area those fire is turn around Tiffany when she use this power. Taeyeon walk to Tiffany side then those fire was extinguish ed.

" Fany-ah can  you stop smiling alone?? You look like ...... " Taeyeon smirk.

" Yah You want to say I'm look like crazy. By the way why you extinguish my fire?? " Tiffany asked.

" I'm not intention but don't forget I'm pure water element just stand near you your fire is afriad too." Taeyeon said.

" You say like that let's have a fight I want to know it. " Tiffany said.

" Ok but u still lose me "

" I'm sure I can win this time " Tiffany said proudly and stand up.

" Alright... Let's go " Taeyeon said.

" Where is the place we go to test? " Tiffany look around. 

" Come here.. " Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and walk to one ground.

" This place?? " Tiffany asked.

" Yes you think it's the ground for playing?? " Taeyeon sigh.

" Don't speak alot let's start... " Tiffany said. Suddenly the ground shaking and the place that TaeNy stand become higher nearly 3m also it become crystal.

" Taeyeon... also with the girl you not except too??? " The voice from under.

* wait.. It's the girl with brown hair right?? why she know Taeyeon?? *  Tiffany thought.

" Say it again Yoona..  She the one that want to test with me?? " Taeyeon said.

" Eh... those girl come with Yuri right?? " Yoona asked.

" She come with me also my wife too. " Taeyeon said. 

" WHAT?? You have wife already?? " Yoona wonder. Then Yuri and Hyoyeon coming to see TaeNy too.

" Tae Tae can we start now I'm so tired. " Tiffany sigh.

" Ok ok you go to stand near your element " Taeyeon said.

After Tiffany stand near her element she quickly throw her weapon to Taeyeon but when Tiffany's weapon near Taeyeon it extinguish immediately by Taeyeon didn't do anything.

" I said already.. You can't do anything on me. " Taeyeon smirk. Hyoyeon also laugh too

" Tiff~!!  Your weapon can't make Taeyeon lose " Hyoyeon shouted while laughing.

" Tae Tae you said this bat is have strong power right?? " Tiffany asked.

" Yes but I'm stronger than it understand?? " Taeyeon said.

Tiffany start making Fire area again suddenly water pour on Tiffany and extinguished Tiffany's fire.

" Aish where this water coming from " Tiffany shouted.

" It call wave you lose now.. " Taeyeon said.

" You not want me to win one time " Tiffany said and jump down.

Yoona and Hyoyeon looking something but the one that seriously is Yuri her nose bleeding now.

" Yuri are you ok?? " Tiffany want to walk to Yuri but Taeyeon drag her back and put her jacket on Tiffany.

" hey what wrong?? " Tiffany wonder.

" Look at yourself " Taeyeon said and Tiffany look herself

*  Oh my clothes is wet what wet ahhhhhhhhhhh " Tiffany thought and quickly wear Taeyeon jacket with blush face.

" You guy forgot what you see few minute ago heard it?? " Taeyeon shouted to three girls.

" Emm.. I forget it already but Tiffany's body is.... " Yoona said.

" YOONAAAAA.. " Taeyeon shouted again.

" Alright alright I forget it.. " Yoona said and turn back with laughing.

" Hyoyeon you should go now Yuri you too.. " Taeyeon said but Yuri look like want to die cos she still stand at there.

" Tiff when you don't need Taeyeon you can go with me " Hyoyeon said and run quickly before Taeyeon kill her.

" When you go Yuri?? " Taeyeon asked.

" Err.. I go now " Yuri just wake up and left too.

'" Fany hurry dry your clothes now.. " Taeyeon said.

" Yes sir " Tiffany said and dry her body few minute later her clothes dry now.

" So clever just learning can do everything now. " Taeyeon smile.

" Yes I'm not stupid.. " Tiffany said and take lollipop hit Taeyeon's head.

" Oww!! Fany-ah it hurt " Taeyeon whin but Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

" keep this bat " Taeyeon said.

" Where I keep it?? it so big. " Tiffany wonder but Taeyeon hold it and mumble something then those candy become tiny.

" Already keep it with your necklace it's done. Let's go home. " Taeyeon said and drag Tiffany to their car but Tiffany stop walking and look behind cos she saw one shadow run behind them.  

" What wrong?? " Taeyeon asked.

" I saw.... " Tiffany look again but it nothing.

" See what?? "

" Nothing.. Let's go. " Tiffany said then they left.

......................

                     TO BE CONTINUE 

         SORRY CHAPTER 12 WILL UPDATE LATER ^^  Hope Reader enjoy this chapter Annyeong * bow* ^o^