Chapter 7 My Life start complicate

Style love of Vampire girl

T Tiffany and Taeyeon now coming back from vampire world it easy way going to human world just go in to teleport and set the place you want to go done it. Tiffany still interested in technology of Vampire world.

" I can't believe this place has modern technology too " Tiffany said.

" We need to update our world like human world too we have more than human world that you not yet see it " Taeyeon said. Tiffany look at Taeyeon face and walk to teleport.

The next morning at Tiffany house

" Fany can you prepare yourself more faster we going to be late to school " Taeyeon shouted in front of Tiffany bedroom. Of course when come back to human world Taeyeon need to stay at Tiffany's house because Tiffany doesn't want to keep her mom stay alone.

" I'm not yet tie ny hair see?? " Tiffany open the door and shake her hair to Taeyeon's face.

" Yah you want to make my eye deaf?? "

" It always has Blind eye u never heard?? " TIffany said.

" U act like u clever in language however your point is under my point " Taeyeon said.

" U only win me 1 point don't act so happy it make me want to punch your face " Tiffany prepare her hand to hit Taeyeon's face but when she saw Taeyeon dorky face make her doesn't want to hit it.

" Fany-ah good wife never hit her husband come down eat your breakfast and go to school" Tiffany's mom interrupt their argue and go down to dinner room. Tiffany follow her mom and take the milk that last time make Taeyeon want to kill her and drink it.

" Mom why I need to drink it everyday look at me now I'm so tall no one want to be my girlfriend or boyfriend " Tiffany said.

" But Fany-ah u married already need to care about it too?? " Her mom said.

" Ohh I forget about it sorry hehe" Tiffany smile and look at Taeyeon who's busy eat her breakfast silently.

" I'm done Let's go Fany I don't want to be late it make me have bad name " Taeyeon said and go to parking.

" I'm go now mom I love you " Tiffany kiss her mom cheek and follow Taeyeon.

" FANY-AH YOU NOT YET TIE YOUR HAIR "  her mom shouted.

"  IT NO TIME MOM " Tiffany shout back.

Red Ferrari Taeyeon's car go in their school Tiffany just know that Taeyeon's family is very rich because Taeyeon's dad is prime minister of vampire and do a lot of business.

" Ehh Taeyeon did you know before what's my dad do " Tiffany ask.

" He is your  mom's husband " Taeyeon answer

" Very good answer " Tiffany said.

" Go out now " Suddenly TAeyeon voice change to cold.

" What?? ' Tiffany wonder Taeyeon acting.

" It arrived school now Go ' Taeyeon said.

" ALright " TIffany said and walk to her class not wait for Taeyeon.

" Ehh Drusilla Tiffany " Tiffany feel her heart beating very fast she thought her secret it open that she is vampire??

" Where you go for one week?? ohoh you have long canine tooth too " Sunny said and point to Tiffany teeth. OH GOD I'M A HUMAN Tiffany thought and close her eye.

" Huh why it disappear maybe I'm dazzle, hey back to my question where did you go for one week?? " Sunny ask again.

" I-I have vacation with my mom hashha" Tiffany lied and walk to her seat. What I'm going to to lied her about my vacation if I say I go to countryside  Sunny will ask about that place I can't decribe about it or go to paris but  I don't have passport. Tiffant tought.

" Hey today not tie your hair?? " Lucky Sunny change topic.

" I'm woke up late so can't tie it " Tiffany answer.

" Fany-ah you know Taeyeon is absent one week like you too, don't know today she come or not?? " Sunny said.

" She come today "

" Why you know " Sunny asked. UHh ohh why I tell her Tiffany tought.

" I guess cos she is good student never absent long time " Tiffany said.

Then they saw Taeyeon arrive at class and she throw rubber and black jacket to Tiffany.

" finish prepare yourself " Taeyeon said.

" Because it hotttttt" Tiffany said.

" I told already don't come back " Taeyeon said. Ahh the true that Taeyeon in bad mood because she don't want to come back TIffany tought.

" Both of you..." Sunny look at Tiffany and Taeyeon.

" NOOOO " Tiffany and TAeyeon said in the same time, It make all classmate wonder two of them.

" Both of you is become girlfriend?? Taeyeon and Tiffany absent the same time and come to study the same time it mean..... " Class leader also join them too.

" What are you thinking about " Tiffany said and hit her friend.

" Oh Tiffany I read one book and it said the person that not wish in her or he birthday will married no reason " One of Tiffany'd friend s aid.

" your book is very true thank for tell " Tiffany said and put her face on her hand and sleep. Last night she busy protect herself from byuntae don't have time to sleep.

" Eh eh FAny 'me and Sooyoung is couple now " Sunny whisper Tiffany.

" Congratulate stay with Byun shikshin need to endure with her shikshin ok Sunny " Tiffany said

Sunny hit Tiffany head back so hard.

" Why U hit my head " Tiffany said.

" Why U say like that to my girlfriend? " Sunny said

" Alright, alright I go now don't want to seat with you anymore " Tiffany said and walk to Taeyeon seat.

" Why you sit here?? ' Taeyeon ask.

" I want to sleep " Tiffany said.

" But it nearly start class " TAeyeon said.

" it 7:15 now and class start at 8:15 it so long I want to sleep " TIffany whin and sleep on the Taeyeon's lap don't care about what her friend say that she do like this it publish her and Taeyeon is couple.

                                              TO BE CONTINUE

            HI hiii long time no update sorry I'm busy with my school work pls leave comment and don't forget subscrib it thx u ^^ I update again at night Annyeong ^^