Chapter 9 You make me crazy

Style love of Vampire girl

Tiffany and Taeyeon now on the road going to some where.

" Taeyeon why we can walk under sunlight?? " Tiffany ask

" We need to get along with it if not we can't live with human but it not good for our health for walk under sunlight a lot it make us get sunburn " Taeyeon said.

" Where are we going?? " Tiffany asked.

" We going to vampire world this place is so hot and have large sun too."

" You said like vampire place don't have sun? " Tiffany said.

" You  ever see sun in vampire place? " Taeyeon asked.

" No.."

" Vampire world don't have sun know it? " Taeyeon said

"   Huh~!! It doesn't has sun how can we get electricity?? "

" We take it from human world and use magic with it too " Taeyeon said and turn her car stop in front of one shop.

" You say we going vampire place but why we going here?? " Tiffany asked.

" Just follow me. hold my hand be careful lose way " Taeyeon said and hold Tiffany's hand Tiffany feel her heart beat fast. Tiffany bump one blonde hair girl who look like univeristy student. The glass that those girl hold spill on Tiffany

" Oh my!! I'm sorry " The blonde hair girl quickly take out tissue and clean for Tiffany

" It ok my girlfriend... " Taeyeon said but when Taeyeon look at the blonde hair girl her eye show sadness and hurt Taeyeon and those girl still look at each other till..

" Tae tae we should go now " Tiffany said and drag hem Taeyeon's shirt.

" Err ok Let's go " Taeyeon said and walk fast from that place. On the way Taeyeon didn't say anything it make Tiffany wonder " She surely will know that blonde hair girl " Tiffany thought.

" HEY WE GO TO VAMPIRE WORLD OR NOT?? " Tiffany shouted to Taeyeon's ear who still zoning out.

" Hey why you shout to my ear?? It hurt you know?? " Taeyeon said but Tiffany ignore it.

" Who's that girl?? " Tiffany asked

" You jealouse?? " Taeyeon stop walking she take her hand hug Tiffany's neck and bend down her face with smiling her face not far away from Tiffany's face 1cm it make Tiffany feel heat on her face.

" Fany-ah your face is red. Are you jealouse me?? " Taeyeon tease Tiffany.

" U no need to answer my question let's hurry bring us to our place" Tiffany said.

" If our place it only have bedroom.. " Taeyeon said and do face with byuntae mind.

" When you stop do your byuntae huh?? "

" when time arrived. stop talk about it follow me now " Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and walk to the the top. when they arrive on the top Tiffany look around and saw they were on the roof.

" How is atmosphere  in this place?? " Taeyeon ask and take a breath.

" It good but I don't see the way go to Vampire world?? "

" Why it not has just jump down you'll in vampire place. " Taeyeon said

" No kidding if we jump we must die we stand on 7 floor Tae " Tiffany said.

" It only human who jump and die first we need to become vampire " after Taeyeon finish said Tiffany already in vampire body.

" you so fast ok now we can jump I count it 1..2.."

" WAIT.... I'm scared I can't jump " Tiffany want to cry and she hug Taeyeon tight. Taeyeon hug her back.

" It ok just hold my hand tight I'm promise I'm not leave you" Taeyeon said and give Tiffany her sweety smile.

" You promise already " Tiffany said.

" Yeah yeah now jump 1..2..3 GO " Taeyeon said and jump.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!! " Tiffany shouted.

...................................

" Oww~!! It hurt " Tiffany said and stand up.

" It me that should say this word you press above me " Taeyeon said and stand up too.

" Where are we now? " Tiffany ask and look around it only has vampire and light that not so bright along the road.

" We in.. Vampire Soshi world..  this place have a lot of shop also have vampire wear cost-play too. " taeyeon said and point to one girl group... (A/N :  I know the name of vampire place is so funny but I don't have idea think about nice name sorry xD ) 

" I think it look like abandoned city than city of shop " Tiffany said.

" take your left hand out " Taeyeon said. Tiffany give her left hand to Taeyeon.

" Where is my ring?? "

" It here.." Tiffany said and point her neck.

" Where?? I want to see it" Taeyeon smiling

" Byuntae I keep it with my necklace " Tiffany said with blush face.

" Hahaha you so cute ok today you can buy whatever you want " Taeyeon smiling.

" Really~!! yeah.. Taeyeon you so lovely " Tiffany jump.

" But pay by yourself ""

" WHAT?? Tae you so mean... " Tiffany stop jumping and staring Taeyeon.

" Emm how about buy one thing and change it with kiss cheek agree?? " Taeyeon said.

" OK~!! " when buy already I can escape from her so easy Tiffany thought.

" alright you can buy anything you want now go " Taeyeon said then Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand take Taeyeon walked with her. On the way all girl stared Tiffany and Taeyeon with jealous face.

" Hey Tae look this bracelet  is so pretty " Tiffany said.

" If pretty buy it "

" Unnie I take those bracelet " Tiffany point to it.

" 24 $ " Seller give it to Tiffany she take it and wear immediately.

" Tae give money "

" Fany you forget it?? " Taeyeon said.

" wait total it it later hurry give money" Tiffany said.

" No it you cheat me what can I do?? Hurry" Taeyeon said with cute face and give her left cheek to Tiffany.

" In middle of the shop?? Tiffany ask and look around that have a lot of girl and devil eye of the owner shop maybe they falling with Taeyeon.

" Hurry I count it 1..2.." Tiffany not wait Taeyeon finish count she immediately kiss Taeyeon's cheek.

" Good job. Unnie here money " Taeyeon said to the owner.

" Your girlfriend is so cute " The seller said.

" She not my girlfriend she's my wife " Taeyeon smiling. Then Tiffany bring Taeyeon go out from the shop.

" You want anything you choose it " Taeyeon said.

" So I need to kiss your cheek again?? "

" It depend on you if you buy more you need to kiss my cheek not happy?? Other girl want to kiss my cheek so much " Taeyeon said.

" I''m not like those girl " Tiffany said and walk to book shop.

" Hey how are you doing?? " Taeyeon said to one pretty girl look like owner of this book shop.

" Hi Taeyeon long time no see I miss you so much " Those girl said and kiss Taeyeon's cheek and Taeyeon kiss her cheek too.

" Ahhh~!! FIREEE!! " One girl shouted make Taeyeon and the owner turn to look quickly.

" TIFFANY GET OUT"  Taeyeon shouted and run quickly to Tiffany. Tiffany stand and wonder why Taeyeon tell her get out.

" TIFFANY I SAID GET OUT " Taeyeon said and drag Tiffany from the place she stand.

" What are you doing?? " Tiffany asked.

" You don't see the fire behind you few minute ago? " Taeyeon said.

" If I see I will feel hot behind me but i don't feel it " Tiffany said.

" So look behind you now " Tiffany turn back and saw fire everywhere behind her .

" I don't do it " Tiffany said.

" Just moment ago you jealouse me?? "

" I'm not " Tiffany said but in her mind tell her she very jealouse when she saw Taeyeon and those girl talk with each other.

" So you angry me that kiss her cheek?? Don't lie me answer now " Taeyeon stared Tiffany.

" Yes I'm very angry anything else?? " Tiffany said louder it make fire that extinguish  burning again.

" So it can tell you jealouse me and..I need to put out fire for you forever.. " Taeyeon said and look at Tiffany.

" Taeyeon bring your girlfriend get out from here I can put out the fire by my self " Those girl tried to tell Taeyeon bring Tiffany out from here but it make Tiffany more angry.

" I'M A TAEYEON's WIFE " Tiffany said and her eye staring those girl it make fire burning more and more in the shop now is turmoil.  . .  ...

"I-I'm-s-sorry " She said.

" Fany let's go we need to talk about it " Taeyeon said and bring Tiffany get out from the shop now they stand in front of teleport.

" I need to bring you back to human world " Taeyeon sigh.

                                                                  TO BE CONTINUE

                                         Hooray finally finish it ^^ what will happen between TaeNy and whose is blonde hair girl?? Stay tune ^^ I'll update more now I need to rest Annyeong pls leave comment and subscribe too ^^ thx *bow*