Final

Away

As for the siblings, after Changmin knocked some nerves into their brains, telling them what he heard from Yamada, they quickly rushed to the villa.

In the way, everyone was on their own thought.

Feeling truly guilty, they hope Hyejung will forgive them.

A few hours later, they finally arrived, but no Hyejung was on their sight but just some villagers who were just coming out from the villa.

Feeling curious why people were coming in and out from their villa, they stepped into the villa but just a picture of Hyejung was greeting them.

Everything seems to stop, all of them just stood there, no words were coming from any of them.

It’s hit them.

They were too late to seek her forgiveness.

---

Yamada quickly learned about Hyejung’s death and lucky for him, he just arrive in Korea to visit Hyejung when Changmin had called him and it seems he was finally meeting her best friend but it’s look like not the way he want.

 

At the funeral, a lot of villagers came. Even though they may not know her, but the way they looked at her when she went out with the couple, they knew she was a good girl.

One by one came, greeted Hyejung for the last time and put a white lily in the box where she was placed.

While at the corner, stood six figure that were staring blankly at Hyejung’s picture.

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu cried silently as they regretted on what they had done.

As for Jaejoong and Yunho, both of them felt bad and wronged the most. The guilt was slowly ate them.

As for her twins, Hyejin, she felt like she was missing some pieces in her heart.

She felt emptied for some reasons and she knew what she had lost.

 

The couple went to the microphone, “Hello, thanks for coming to our daughter’s funeral”, both of them bowed

“God finally gave me and my wife a chance to have and cherish a girl name Hyejung.”

“Even though she just came to our life, but all the memories and times that we spent with her are totally valuable”. Dad said as he moved his gazed towards his daughter who was placed in the coffin.

“She was an angel that was sent to us” he cried as he continued

“You’ll always be our daughter, Kim Hyejung”.

Mom took the microphone “When the first time I saw her, I knew she was fated to be with us”, she smiled as she remembered the day she and her husband met her during Hyejung’s family left her.

“I’m glad that God giving me a chance to become a mother”

“I still remember during the nights when she was having nightmares” she wiped her tears

“I finally feel what other mothers felt when their child was sick”

“I remembered holding and her long hair” she looked at her hand, still feeling the soft hair, brushing off between her fingers.

“I still remember when she was coughing and blood started to come out and nose”

“I know she already holding her pain long enough”

“And to know my daughter was in pain, it hurt me a lot”

“I would do anything just to make sure she would not bear the pain anymore”

“She already suffered a lot”

“But until her last breathe, she still managed to give us her smiled”

“Hyejung, even though omma and appa doesn’t know you for a long time”, omma looked at the coffin

“But we’re glad that you’re my daughter”.

 

The siblings saw and heard everything.

Actually, all words that came from the couple, all the management about Hyejung’s funeral, and the one that should be by Hyejung’s side was THEM but in the reality, they’re NOT.

Now, they were regretting everything.

 

Yamada was there when the couple spoke.

Smiling to himself, he knew Hyejung was happy.

Yamada walked to the coffin where his best friend was placed and put the lily.

Then he went up and took the microphone “Hi Hyejung”

“I’m finally here”, Yamada hold his tears.

“I don’t know what happened to you when you arrived in Korea”

“But every time I called you, you always told me that you’re happy with your family”

“But, I think you forget who I am right?”

“I’m your best friend for a long time. I know if you’re trying lied at me” he chuckled

“I know something was wrong in your voice when every time you spoke with me”

“You know, you make me worried at you a lot, Hyejung”

“But, now I’m glad when there was a beautiful couple over here accepted you as their daughter” he smiled at the couple who was listening at him.

“I know, you’re happy”

“Finally, you’re given a lovely mom and a romantic dad to live with” Yamada cried as he remembered Hyejung’s words about having a complete parents.

“I know, you’re truly happy right, Hyejung?” Yamada looked at the coffin.

Yamada put away the microphone as he walked to couple and bowed to them “Thank you for being there for my best friend”

 

Before they sent Hyejung away, the couple knew that Hyejung’s siblings were there, so they went to them and asked them to bid their final goodbye to Hyejung.

One by one came near the coffin, holding a white lily.

Lying in the coffin was a girl that also carried the same last name as them.

In the other mean, that was their sister, their sister who was sent to Japan since baby, who came to Korea just to be with them but in the end she was abandoned by them.

 

But it totally late…

Changmin looked at Hyejung’s pale face for the last timed, he remembered their time together back in Japan, her laughing, her stupid jokes and her beautiful smile

“I’m sorry”

“If only I know about it sooner, I will always be with you”

“I won’t care if the hyungs want to leave me too”, he cried as he kissed Hyejung’s forehead for one last time.

Changmin was the only one who happily accepted her when she was coming to their family.

The others knew, Changmin still angry at them, but nothing can be change anymore.

It was too late for them for seeking her forgiveness.

 

The most regretted person was Jaejoong.

He’s not doing his job as the eldest.

He did not welcome Hyejung when she first arrived and pushed her away when she tried to warm up to him.

And now, he knew, he will miss the cheerful scream from her as she was fighting with Changmin.

As for Hyejin, her heart felt emptied.

It felt like have of her heart was gone.

She knew that Hyejung always helping her doing her homework and wrote down notes for her if she was absent from school but she didn’t want to admit it.

Now, she regretted all her attitude toward Hyejung.

If only she was given some time, she will make sure her twins will not going anywhere without her.

But, she knew.

Nothing can be change and time not going to run back.

Everything was too late for all of them.

As for Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu, no words were coming from them even three of them were the talkative in the family.

 

All of them already learned their lesson.

Appreciate people when they still there to us.

Don’t regret it later.


The End.......

Thank you for those who read my story.

I'm so sorry. I know I've make a lot of gramatical error.

English is not my first language.

Please comments about your view about my story.

I'm really appreciate it.