003

Away

Back to the village…

 Hyejung was having a high fever.

Her energetic body before was now cold.

Her face that always bright now was pale.

Her red lip that always smiled now turned blue.

The couple looked worriedly at her.

Suddenly Hyejung opened her eyes and saw the couple was sitting next to her, smiling and wiping her cold sweats away.

Hyejung softly smiled to them.

But her smiled slowly faded as she remembered the day where all her brothers turned their back away from her.

She cried and cried.

All of sudden, she coughed and blood came out from and nose.

The wife quickly patted Hyejung’s back while the husband went to find some tissues.

“It’s okay girl”

“If they abandoned you,”

“You have us”, the wife wiped Hyejung’s bloody lip and nose

“We will love you dear as our own child” she smiled.

“We will love you”, the wife whispered and hugged Hyejung as she started to cry again.

The husband saw everything and he smiled sadly as he looked outside the house.

‘We’ve married for 40 years but we doesn’t have any child to share our love’

‘But today, even just for a while, please let us showered that girl with our love’

‘Please let us’, the husband walked to them and pulled both of them into his warm embrace.

The couple knew that the girl they were hugging right now will not stay with them for a long time but they still appreciated it.

They promised they will cherish the girl until her last breathed.

---

After a few days,…

Changmin looked at the presents in the bag ‘I hope both of them like it’

Jaejoong called him last night telling him that they’ll have a small party to celebrate Hyejin’s birthday.

If they were about to celebrate Hyejin’s birthday, they’ll will also celebrate Hyejung’s right?

 

“Guys…. I’m home”. Changmin shouted as he stepped in the house.

The house was decorated beautifully.

Hyejin who just came down from upstairs quickly jumped into Changmin as he stepped into the living room.

“Minnie oppa… I miss you so much” Hyejin mumbled while hugging him.

Changmin chuckled but his eyes wondered around as he was searching for someone else.

Yunho seems to notice what the maknae was doing, he quickly asked Hyejin to help Jaejoong in the kitchen.

Pouting cutely, she went to Jaejoong in the kitchen.

Changmin sat at the sofa and looked at Yunho who was looking at him “Where is Hyejung?”

Yunho look away, Junsu jumped up and went upstairs without saying anything.

Changmin sensed something was, he quickly run upstairs and went in front of Hyejung’s room.

After he knocked and no one was answering, he opened the door and only cold wind greeted him.

Hyejung’s room was cold and emptied. It felt like no one was staying there for some times.

Changmin looked back and saw Yoochun who was staring at him sadly

“Where is Hyejung, hyung?” Changmin still tried to control his anger.

“HYUNG… I’m asking you”

“Where is KIM HYEJUNG?”

 

Hyejin who was just entering the living room suddenly heard some noise from upstairs.

She walked upstairs “Ooo… Oppa”

“If you’re asking about where is Hyejung unnie”, Hyejin smiled

“Unnie was send away by oppa since they don’t want her to stressing me out again”

“Oppa know right, I always stressed up if she was around”, she pouted.

 

Changmin was speechless.

He looked up to his hyungs but he quickly closed his eyes holding back his tears ‘If only I knew about this sooner, maybe now we will celebrate your birthday too’

 

“Why all of you did this to Hyejung?” Changmin was fighting with himself not to throw punch at his hyung’s face.

“Like what Hyejin said, we sent her away to our villa that we bought last year because we don’t want her to stressing up with our sister again”, Jaejoong looked directly at Changmin.

All of sudden, a punch flied straight to Jaejoong face.

Everyone shocked and they looked at Changmin who was glaring at Jaejoong

“I don’t know if you forget but Hyejung also our sister, hyung”

“She also came from the same hole like us and Hyejin”

“She also have mom’s and dad’s blood in her”

“And she also carried the same last name like us” Changmin glared at all of them

“But…but why we treated her like as she was a stranger to us”

“What was her fault?”

“Did she hurt any of us?”

“She did hurt out Hyejin, Minnie” Jaejoong sighed.

“What the Jaejoong hyung”

“Just because Hyejung was a good student at her school, having a good grades, have a lot of admires and all people admires her, you wanted to point at her because your Hyejin was stressed and was sending to hospital?”

“Just OFF hyung” he pushed Jaejoong away.

“I hope we’ll not too late” with that Changmin stormed away leaving them.

Hyejin was crying badly in Jaejoong’s arm as Jaejoong stared blankly at their family’s photo that was hanging at the wall ‘Mom.. Dad… Did I am wrong?’

Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu silently cried and walking to their own room ‘Hyejung….’

‘Please forgive oppa’ they thought.


UPDATE!

Don't forget to subscribe and comments.....

Love you all...