001

Away

Hyejung was in the car. Yunho stared at his sister quietly ‘I hope you’ll forgive me’.

After a long trip, finally they arrived at the destination.

“Hyejung, wake up..” Junsu rocked her body gently .

She woke up and rubbed her sleepy eyes ‘She look totally like mom’ Junsu looked at her.

Yoochun walked up to her and picked up her begs.

“Oppa, why we are here?”, Hyejung asked while looking around.

A house was built at the middle of a village. A big beautiful house actually.

 

Jaejoong came out from the car and looked at Hyejung.

He stared at his sister guiltily but he quickly threw it away.

“Hyejung.. since you’re in holiday, we thought you want to stay here at our villa” Yoochun patted Hyejung’s head.

Hyejung smiled “Oppa, will you stay here too?” she happily asked Yunho.

Yunho just looked away.

Junsu also looked at the other way when their eyes met.

All of sudden, everything hit Hyejung’s mind.

Her oppa just wanted to send her away from them.

Away from her home

Away from them

Away from her twin

Hyejung looked at Jaejoong who was busy looking at his phone

“Jaejoong oppa?”

“What is all mean?”

“Why all of you did this to me?” Tears started to fill her eyes.

Junsu went to her and pulled her into embrace but she pushed him away.

Jaejoong sighed “ Hyejung, we are sorry for doing this to you but--”

His words was cut by Hyejung “You did all this just for her right?”

“YOU DID THIS BECAUSE OF HYERIN RIGHT!?” she shouted.

No one answer her question….

 

Yunho walked to her

 “Oppa is sorry” with that words, he walked away, slowly entering the car.

Hyejung started blankly at one of her brother Yunho as he walked to the car.

She turned and looked at Yoochun and Junsu who were looking at Jaejoong ad he walked to Hyejung.

“Yes!”

“We did all this because of Hyerin”

Hyejung looked away holding back her tears.

“Why oppa?”

“Why you did this?” she whispered as her voice crocked.

“Look Hyejung, we have to do this because we don’t want Heyjin to fall sick again”

“You know her cannot be too stressful”

“I don’t want my sister to be sick again”

“Please Hyejung, understand us” Jaejoong pleaded to her as he forget that Hyejung also his sister.

 

Jaejoong remembered back then when Hyejin would cried until she fainted just because Hyejung got to be one of the students council at  their school even though she just entered the school.

How he could not remembered on how Hyejin threw tantrums at him and others just because Hyejung was selected to be the Prom Queen on the annual school party.

Everyone like Hyejung

Everyone admire her

She was like a goddess in their school.

Jaejoong knew that Hyejin was envious toward what Hyejung had even their face and beauty were kind of same to each other since they are twins.

But, Hyejin personality and her attitude at school was not like Hyejung.

Hyejung was bright and an excellent student. She’s talented athlete in her old school in Japan. She also quiet famous with her beauty.When she transferred here, her attitude always there. 

Hyejin was opposite. She’s not excellent like Hyejung. She also didn’t have a lot of friends in school since she always closed herself from others and she’s always absent from school.

Hyejin had asthma since young so she can’t be too tired or her asthma will attack.

 

Hyejung shook her head “But oppa, I’m also your sister right?”, she asked.

Jaejoong looked away while mumbling something but Hyejung had caught it

“I’ve only one sister”, he turned away and walked to the car.

Hyejung stood at the place, shocking with the answered from her brother. She could not accept it.

She looked at Junsu and Yoochun who were staring at her. She sadly smiled and turned away.

She was in denied.

She looked up at the dark sky “Grandma..”

“You told me if-“, her voice crocked.

“If I went back home, I’ll be love by my siblings right?”, she smirked.

“But grandma, why things turned like this?”

“Why I’ve to be like this?”, tears rolled down on her cheek.

“Are lying to me grandma?”, thunder started to sing at the sky as rain started to come down.

“My siblings”

“My oppas, they did not love me”

“They send me here grandma”

“They send me far away from them so I’ll not disturb their space.”

Hyejung smirked and chuckled as she turned to Junsu and Yoochun who heard what she was talking.

 

All of them only care and thought about her twin, Hyejin since she was with them since baby while her was sent to stay with her grandma because on the day the twins were born, their mother died.

With their dad company was in difficult, so they had to send away one of the twins since they cannot support both of them.

Hyejin grew up with the brothers spoiled her too much and they had forgotten about their other sister in Japan, Hyejung.

But everything back into piece when their grandma died. Hyejung was brought to Korea since nobody was in Japan.

And she was very excited at first but when she arrived, she knew her arrival was not too accepted from her others siblings but she still managed to put her best smile.

 

No one care about her.

No one seems to look after her after her grandma died.

No one knew that she was suffering too.

She was suffering too much more than Hyejin but nobody notice it.

Her decision on came back to her own family just because she one to felt how was loved by your own family.

She always envied of her friend back in Japan since every time when they having a sport’s day, all her friend’s family will come and support but not for her. She knew her grandma was too old to come and support her so she didn’t tell her grandma much.

She also envied her friends when they were sick, the most worried people was their parents.

She also envied when she saw her friends were bullied but their brothers came to save them.

Even though she had everything like talent in sport, a beauty face and body, a lot of friends and secret admires and was love by all people around her but she was lonely. She doesn’t have the love from her own family since she stayed in Japan with Grandma.

It was the reason why she came to Korea.

She wanted to feel the love from her own family.

She just wanted to feel being in part of a family.

She just wanted to feel it before she go, before she go away far from them, far away from her twin and far away from her brothers.

But before she go, it seems like the brothers already sent her away from them.

 

She looked at the car that slowly faded from her sight.

Finally she broke down.

She screamed and cried all her heart out. It felt like her heart going to come out any seconds.

She pulled her hair in anger, shouting at top of her lung, slapping her own face and punching her pain chest.

----

Some villagers stopped when they saw the drama.

All of them pitied the girl as they heard what she was talking.

After the car went away, they saw the girl was crying, screaming like a crazy woman.

But nobody could denied the pained she was suffered now.

Rains started to come down heavily.

Thunderstorms was screaming loudly above the sky and lightning started to flash.

All the villagers started to run to their home but a couple just stood there staring sadly at the girl.

But it only took a few seconds when both of them started to run toward the girl as she suddenly coughing and blood started to come out from and her nose.

Finally she black out.

 


Don't forget to comment...

Hope you enjoy my story...