Chapter 5 ♥

He said ''its okay''

"Its time to go home !" Chooyoung said as he stretching his arms out, "ya! y/n, you did well on Drama class. I am so proud, just wishing that I could take out my phone and record all of your actings. Jjang !" I don't know if that is somewhat a compliment or complaining, "you too, thanks" I said. He smiled and said goodbye. 

Its raining outside, I regretted for not bringing umbrella all along.  I guess I gotta wait until it stops. One by one leaving the class, Seung Ae too. She offered me for a lift but it would be a shame if she knows where I lived. It seems that everyone are leaving, including Jisuk whom not so talkative. I stepped near the window and watching the rain drops. I like it when its raining, although I'm getting cold but its cozy. I wished Hyeri was here, she would probably offer hugs and cuddles. I missed her of course.

I put my earpods on my ear, turning on some random songs I downloaded on my iPod. Its nice hearing Hello by Adele. Its a shame too because my tears are rolling off my cheeks, I am missing my old friends like crazy. Since I feel like no one is watching I am just got emotionally crying, I just let my tears roll off my cheeks. Plus, the raindrops really encourage me to cry. Its already 4 p.m, the rain won't stop. I felt insecure, I messaged Mom through Line using my mobile data-- just hoping she is not too worried about me coming home late. I wipe my tears and mumbles "aish, I shouldn't be crying. This rain should stop already, stop making me cry like a baby ughh", I turn around and out of nowhere I saw the person that reminds me of someone, of course he can just popped out like that because the Class A literally just behind that door-- "how long have you been standing there ?" I asked. "just now" he said, spontaneously. "Oh-- then I'm sorry for looking ugly. I mean, I was crying just now--", "I know", "you did see me crying right ?" I said and he giggled. I am starting to hate him for making fun of me. "can't you tell ? you really should be sorry for looking ugly. I don't date ugly people though", "I am not offering myself as your girlfriend", "well look who's talking", "well look who's judging" I replied. I can't take it if people look down on me, excuse me my rudeness but I'm being me. "I'm Suga and I'm a great person. I'm letting you go for this time", so he is Suga. As he started to introduce himself, I just stare him like that for a minute. "What ?" he speak up. "no, your face just reminded me of someone I knew", as I say that his smiling face is fading away. He just getting a straight serious face.

Realizing that the rain has stopped, I pack my things and about to leave the classroom but I can't just leave him there-- alone. "Don't you want to go home ? Would you like to if I accompany you home ?" dang it, I don't know where he lived why did I offer though. "No its fine, I'm going home with the members. Ya ! You shouldn't be crying the next time I see you. So unprofessional" he said, apparently mocking me. I handed him my Banana Milk, "you should be sorry for saying that. I was about to refuse giving you this" I said. That should be a big hit to him for saying such thing. I left him and walked away. I was walking down the school sidewalk, there's this huge student parking lot right beside the school field. I saw the same red Kawasaki sportbike as I saw earlier at the neighbourhood. Its strange-- I really want to investigate who is my lucky schoolmate being one of my neighbourhood. But since I'm late for now I left all my thoughts there-- ain't nobody got time for that. 

*6:20 p.m* 

"Ommo ! my daughter you are safely arrived ! Thanks god" I knew my Mom would say this. "Mom I'm okay there is nothing to worry about, you got my message I sent earlier right ?", she nodded. "Go take a bath and eat the dinner I prepared" she pats my head, "such a baby" Kyle disturbing from the upstairs. "You should be dead of me !" I chase him and of course he would run saving his life from his lion little sister. 

After the bath, I put on something warm. I decided to open my Mac since I haven't open it from the first day I was here in Seoul. As expected, 10 new messages from Hyeri and 2 new messages from HSIS. That one before was my school schedules, and now its the school blog. I just got the membership and I think its safe to say that I'm certificated as HSIS students. Theres a lot in the school page, I really look forward at the news. Afterwards I read all of Hyeri's messages; 

"y/n ya ~~~~~ are you arrived ? send me an email when you're safely arrived okay. I am missing u sosososososo muchhhh"

"haven't you arrived yet ? I'm waiting............."

"ya ~ !@$%@$" I laughed at this one, she probably be cursing that the Internet had to censored her cuss words 

"y/n are you sulking ? Please give me an answer.. jeballl ~"

"are you busy with unpackaging your things ? then I'll be understanding. Have a nice day ahead ! Tie up all your worried !"

"Are you having your dinner well ? I'm about to sleep waiting for your replies.. jallja ~" 

"when ae you attending your new school ? is it today ? I'm always proud of you, fighting !"

"Oy , when will you reply me !!!! "

" are you looking down on me ? should I curse you more ? ANSWER ME " 

" OKAY OKAY, LEAVE ME ALONE DON'T SEND ME ANY MESSAGES. YOU'll SEE ME SULKING FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS" 

 

Since she was upset so I send her my warming words; 

Hyeri ya~ I haven't been online for the past few days. Please don't blame me. Blame the Internet first. 

I was safely arrived here, I am doing well here, I eat well too ! I'm sorry making you waiting for so long. Thank you for putting courage and support on me, you will never be forgotten. And I am not looking down on you, you are so high up there how am I supposed to look down at you ? You are higher than a star, thank you for existing. Don't be mad :) call me whenever you want, I miss you XOXO

Okay the message sounds cheesy but she will like it though. She would be probably at the school canteen right now for dinner, she won't be seeing this message until 10 pm, guess I gotta wait for her replies. I look out through my bedroom's window, I really enjoy the scenery outside a window. The stars are shining tonight, the moon lighten up the dark lake so I won't be scared of darkness anymore. BOOM there goes the red Kawasaki sportbike parked right in front of the 'superb' house. This is really driving me crazy, never thought of sportbike before but WHO IS IT. WHO IS IT RIDING THE SAME MOTORBIKE TO MY SCHOOL, WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU JUST WHO ARE YOU EXACTLY. I tried to stop all of my thoughts-- there there. I stepped out the room and went for dinner, afterwards I need to get my school uniforms prepared and doing homeworks-- theres a lot for me to do so I just leave my thoughts and force myself back to the reality. 

And Suga's appearance really caught my attention. STOP. IT. 

-to be continued-