Chapter 2 ♥

He said ''its okay''

*4:50 p.m*

I didn't realised I was sleeping during the road trip from Gwangju to Seoul until Kyle woke me up. Apparently we arrived at our family house, its warm and cozy. I had not been at home for almost 2 months due to school weeks. Our house is basically an english-cottage, painted with dark brown and near by the lake. Sometimes I feel scared looking at the lake by night from my bedroom's window, its dark outside and I'm unsecure. Our neighbourhood are all friendly but I hate Ms. Hyosung. She brags so much about how successful her son is, Taemi. He is either 2 years younger than me, but at least that doesn't offens me so much.

 "No more homesick" Kyle teased. I saw a box full of decorations stuff for Christmas. "Mom prepared those ?" I pointed out, Kyle just nodded. "She seems excited to celebrate this occasion with you, Mom loves you. You know". He sounds so emotional but I know how much Mom loves me. After what happened 7 years ago, her loves towards me increasing like you wouldn't believe. 

Tuesday, 23rd March 2008 

Back then we used to live in Busan because its easier for my parents to run their business, they both worked hard to manage the whole family, for me and Kyle. But one thing that I don't like about it that the fact they were busy and got almost no time to spend with me neither to Kyle. 

"Mom do you know what day is today ?" I asked, "of course I know sweetie" Mom said while typing on her computer, updating articles. "What is it what is it ?",

"Its Tuesday sweetie" Mom replied. I was so sad after asking so many times, my friends, my school mates, my neighbours, even my parents. No one really remember my birthdate. So I decided to bring along my colouring book and wait for Yoongi to come at the playground. I waited and waited. Since I was a little kid back then, all I do is wait and wait and wait and I had no idea on how to count minutes and hours. I guess Yoongi, too doesn't know my birthday so I decided to go back home. On my home, at the sidewalk Yoongi appeared and brought a small pink cupcake with a candle lighten on it,

"Happy Birthday Sagwa-ya !" he said, cheerfully. Sagwa means apple, he called me that because of my bangs. He sang me a happy birthday song and I was so excited. I am so hyper, I was so suprised even for that small thing. That small thing which means a lot to me, I jumped jumped and jumped until I didn't realise I jumped too far from the sidewalk. I just realised that I was on the road, the car.. and Yoongi.. 

As soon as I'm awake I heard my Mom was crying, whining. Something like, I should have taken care of you better, why did he do this to you, you are innocent, what did you do to deserve this. Since I'm half awake so I don't really remember whats happening, all I remember is that day is the worst birthday ever. Doctor said I shouldn't be too shocked on anything, or else I could collapsed just like that day. 

Couple days later after the incident, my family and I had to move out from the neighbourhood. Considering that things weren't safe to me, I don't know why my parents act so aggresively. All I could do is to deal with it. 

"What are you looking at young lady, want to help Daddy to decorate the Christmas tree?" Dad spanked my shoulder and in a sudden I came back to reality. "Dad I'm not a baby, stop begging me to call you 'Daddy' dad, you're old" I said, good thing he giggled. I excuse myself to take a walk around our neighbourhood. Its nice to take some air during winter sometimes, the lake is starting to froze. It is starting to snow soon, I just can't wait for summer in a month. While talking to myself on having a vacation during next summer, I spotted this superb designed house nearby. Its so modern, I never seen it before. Somehow I thought that I should approach the owner just to talk about stuff but the lights are off. I presume that the owner aren't at home, maybe working at the office by now. I don't really like to have many thoughts on my mind unless it is for educational purpose. I walked back, following my trace and getting ready on having dinner with my family.

*7:45 p.m*

Mom prepared us a dinner as if its a thank sgiving occasion. "Mom, when do you get time to cook all of this ?" Kyle asked, seems curious but I can't really tell. "Woman's power" mom said, half giggling. "Bon appetite". 

Basically my parents starting to talk about my entrance to Hen-Shing International School, they said the class will be held at 8 a.m. Wearing school uniform is a must, and fun thing is we have different school uniforms per season. Its so cool because I haven't been to a school with such a rule ! More exciting that the students are only allowed to use mobile devices during break and out of class session. " Mom, I'm really excited for tomorrow !" I said, "yea me too" Kyle interrupted. Kyle is on his semester winter break, he just probably be mocking. 

After the dinner I help my Mom by doing the dishes, and brushed my teeth afterwards. 

That night I land on my bed with an excitement feelings, I am very anticipated for tomorrow. What would it be, how big is the school, what meals would be prepared, new friends, new school uniforms. As soon as I was going to sleep, its a big mistake for sleeping facing the 'superb' house. A very big mistake. I am now hating my bedroom's windows for that.