Chapter 1 ♥

He said ''its okay''

Things I hate besides dogs and cats is waking up early in the morning. Since I'm not a morning person, I tried as hard as I could to avoid morning and sunshines but damn who invented that school scheduled at 7 a.m ? So this is my life-- 

Basically in the morning I brushes my teeth before everything. Because I hate morning breath-- this cold damp wood designed floor is too cold for me too handle. Since its winter, I have a very hard time to deal with everything in my life. Kyle, my brother-- often told me that life is short. Apparently, he just want me to enjoy this life and tie up all the worries but-- 

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINEEEE!!!" there goes Yeri, my roommate. "yea morning, why did you bought so much junk food last night ?" I asked. We both live in the school dorm. Yeri and I had been together since our freshman year, 3 years ago. Yeri is Asian, I'm carrying out British pride here so at some point we both can feel the awkwardness- her pronounciations are kinda bit off but its cute, I like it. 

"just in case, you know how stressful school life can be" she said. I sips on my Banana Milk that she bought last night at the convenience store, hey it only cost less than 1 dollar. "can you please pass this up to Mina later on ?" I asked while pulling out a blue 'expensive-looking' ball pen out of my school blazer pocket. "this seems so precious for her, she dropped this at the classroom that day" I continued. "Why don't you just give it to her ? Its not like we are going to a different sch--" she stopped. It took so long for her replies, guess I gotta wait. 

"ARE YOU MOVING OUT?!" of course she would be screaming. Now that she keep asking the reasons and following me until the edge of the room, she really need some explanation. "I'm just moving out because Mr.Hong offered me to, its a big opportunity", 

"a big opportunity ? Whats so great being an international student ?! Are you just going to leave me like this ?!" half-screaming, as you can tell. 

"I need to chase my dream, for real" I mocked. After awhile, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. "no no no don't cry", I can't bear any longer seeing a person crying because of me. She rushes to the bathroom probably getting ready for school, after  I'm done with my 'comforting-sad-people' service. 

*6:45 a.m* 

I'm wearing my winter furry white coat, and double shirts underneath because its freaking cold. Plus, my red converse is not helping me keep my warm temperature. I should have wearing boots before comming though, soon I'll be crying because of the coldness. I swear, because of the coldness. 

As soon as I stepped in Mr. Hong's office, it looks like my parents had been waiting to pick me up. I smiled after seeing both of my parents after these school weeks, its comforting. "congratulations on your acceptance in Hen-Shin International School, I'm very glad that one of our students proved that we can reach this impossibilities" Mr.Hong 'not-so-natural' welcoming speech, I had to study my as$ off to reach this level you better thank me. I bowed to him anyway. 

After saying my 'happy-goodbye' to all of my teachers, I decided to say my last goodbye to my whole classmates. Last hugs and last wave. But I decided to not to--

It might be disturbing, it might be disgusting. They would freak out and I might not moving out so I better don't.

*7:18 a.m*

I bring my things downstairs from the empty dorm, probably because most of the students were in their classroom so why bother being in here. I had my brother, Kyle helping me out with all of these things I need to tuck in the car trunk. Guess I gotta leave now, can't believe that I cried. I cried because of the cold. 

Okay I'm going to miss them, badly. I cried. and cried in silence that even Kyle didn't notice my tears are rolling off my cheeks. 

"Goodbye Gwangju, Hello Seoul" I said whisperly.