Chapter 3 ♥

He said ''its okay''

Early in the morning, I felt my phone was vibrating. Apparently, Mr. Hong literally had signed me up and this message probably sent from Ms. Hyolin, my guidance teacher.

Good morning (y/n), 

I'm glad that you were safely arrived yesterday as Mr. Hong informed. 

Class starts at 8 o'clock, you are sitting in Class 5-1. I sent you the scedules through email. 

Don't be late on your first day! thank you - HSIS 

I rushed downstairs as soon as I'm done wearing the school uniforms. "You look fine sweety," Mom praised, "thanks but Mom where's Kyle and dad ?", I asked because the house seems very lonely without my dad lame jokes and Kyle's husky voice. "They went jogs and exercising, you should be fit too" Mom teased, 

"but I'm still pretty as it is", "aigoo my lovely daughter, hurry eat this breakfast or soon you are going to be late". Mom prepared a lot, crumbled eggs, toasts, a plate full of sliced apples, boiled eggs, veggies. She was retired long time ago, of course she should pay more attention on her family but I felt sorry that she had to do a lot of stuff for me.

As my wrist watch shows 7:15 a.m, I grab my school blazer and my iPod. Mom wishes me good luck and I waved her goodbye. As I stepped out the porch, I saw a red sportbike Kawasaki parked in front of that 'superb' house. It seems only 1 person living there, so lonely. 

*7:45 a.m* 

HSIS located not far from my home, about 5km or so. I decided to take a walk instead of cycling, riding a bicycle in a winter season just seems so wrong. 

I was so busy searching for my class but its nowhere to be found. I am so lonely at the school hall, the others probably were in their own classrooms. 5 minutes before the class started, I might getting a whoop in the as$ on my first day for showing up late. I'm so furious and luckily I saw a tall boy student in front of me. I can tell that he is so busy arranging these books in his locker by watching his hand gestures, it won't be a problem if I ask him for directions, 

"Hi.. umm.. good morning.. ?" shisz just got real. "yea what is it ? I'm in a hurry sorry" he sounds black and shutted the locker, he was about to leave me alone but who would dare leaving me hanging ? "CAN YOU PLEASE DIRECT ME TO CLASS 5-1 ?" I'm half-screaming behind his back, luckily he stopped. "cool, follow me" 

*8:00 a.m*

I'm about to scream when I finally reached my class,  thought I better search an empty seat but I felt a spank at my shoulder-- Its 'Park Hyolin' as I read her name tag. She had short hair, she applied her red lipstick perfectly, she is wearing grey sweater and a knee-length white skirt. I am loving her brownish ankle-boots. I can tell she is well-organized on her living.  "Good morning sunsaeng-nim" I greet as I bowed. "Good thing you're not late, having a hard time searching for the classroom eh ?" she said, I can see her smirks. As we both enters the classroom, the students-- I mean my whole classmates stand up and greet Ms.Hyolin. Since I don't know what to do, I followed Ms. Hyolin because she told me to before. "Thank you, you may sit. Today we're welcoming a new partner came from the Sekyung High School, Gwangju. y/n, please introduce yourself, take your time" Ms. Hyolin said, "Good morning everyone, I'm y/n. Being offered this school is such an honor, I have nothing much to say but I think we all can cooperate together in any school's projects. Please be nice to me" as I ended my talk, a girl with a curly hair stood up saying "how's live being as a country girl ? hey do you even know how to use this ?" she said as she pulling out her iPhone from her school blazer. I saw everyone giggling at her not-so-funny joke except this one guy with glasses sitting at the very right corner at the back. "I don't think its appropriate showing off your gadget when you're in school, I thought you came to learn something" I said, she might be offensive but she deserves it. She madly sit back on her seat and people 'boo'-ing her-- or me, there is a guy who also stood up and say "Ya! you guys should respect a foreigner--" but his words were cut off from Ms.Hyolin. "Behave everyone or else I'm putting you in the detention class. y/n, you may sit at the back. We're sorry there isn't any space left, I hope you're doing well" Ms.Hyolin said and throw a smile afterwards. I sat besides a girl with a ponytail and glasses. There are about 5 people wearing glasses in this class, smart brats. As I sit down, she smiled and said "I'm Seung Ae, nice to meet you", I said nothing but smile back at her. 

*10:15 a.m*

Its our break but I don't feel like moving from my seat. I should be revising for my next subject but since everyone are leaving the class, I feel like I just want to stay and rest my head on the desk. So I did. Anyone who sees me like this should be honored. Seung Ae did invite me along with her but I don't feel like it because Lim, that girl who pissed me once also joining Seung Ae. 45 minutes of break but I am all alone inside the classroom. I stood up and pack my things as I thought that I should explore the whole classroom. I am leveling up the heater, just to keep me-- my whole classmates warm. At the back, there are students locker, mine was at the school hall because there aren't enough space for the others 10 students. At the front, we have our whiteboard, on top of that is a HSIS's logo and South Korea's flag. There are teachers' podium too. At the very left corner there is a door, a well-designed door. I didn't notice that before but somehow I want to open it. But I think it might be a burden if someone caught me on frame so I step off and face a big window besides. The wheather is quit dark but I like it, as I look down at our school's field suddenly I feel like singing. So I did sing a k-indie song, "Lack of Affection" by Herz Analog. I sing, and sing, and sing-- 

"Nice voice you got there" a guy with a small mole I noticed under his nose approached me from that door along with the 6 others. A guy which is shorter than me said "Ya ya ya~ stop interrupting others hyung-- I'm sorry he is just flirting with you". I was so confused, they are so loud until-- 

"Hi I'm Park Jimin, from the A Class" that short guy introduced himself. "Here is Seagull-- ahh our beloved youngest member, Jungkook", "annyeong noona~" Jungkook bowed. "Next is the one who was flirting with you just now, he is an alien. You better not to try to get near with him, he is Taehyung", I nodded and smile. Its totally bizarre seing a group of guy which I don't know where they came from suddenly approaching you. "Next, is our 'so-called-leader'  Namjoon-- he is so smart that you will get confused whats 1+1", a grey haired guy smiled and I noticed he got a cute pimples on the left-- I tried to not fall for it. " Moving next is our 'mommy' because he take care of us very well, its Seokjin. He is a princess too, the next time you see him he might poke you with a stick I tell you" he pointed out to a broad shoulder guy who about to hit Jimin at his words. "Its our hope, J-hop--" suddenly a guy with his hair which reaveals his forehead screaming. "He does looks like horse" I said and they laughed. " We didn't get offend easily so be happy " J-hope stated. Before Jimin introduce me the last friend of his, my classmates-- girls, they shouted "Class A!!!!" as they rushed to the 7 members. "I'm sorry we got to go" said Jungkook. They ran off out to the corridor and all I did is standing there and watch. 

Somehow the last member's face reminds me of someone but who ? Our next teacher came in-- its Mr. Jang who would be teaching us Physics, my favourite subject. I should be pulling out full attention towards my studies but that guy before-- things are getting hard for me.