Chapter 4 ♥

He said ''its okay''

After the physics and addmaths class ended, its finally lunch time. 

"Here," as Seung Ae pass me a lunch box. "What's this for ? You should eat it, I brought mine already" I refused, "I'm allergic to shrimps, my new employeed maid seems do not know about this so-- here" she forced me to, well I can't say no. I opens my lunch box I brought, Mom really know what I need to eat though-- ddeokbokki and rice cakes during winter would keep me warm. "Arghh ddeokbokki ! Can I have one ? Please please" Seung Ae nags, "Oh well-- yea of course" I said. She eat it deliciously, "haven't you taste this for a long time ?" not to be rude but she seems very into it. "can I speak unformally ?" she asked, she looks cute by asking me like that-- I said its fine. "Well my parents had their spies on me, I can't be whenever I want you know. Last time I had ddeokbokki was when my elder sister went back from Aussie, ddeokbokki taste so great since its the first time I ate it at the random stall somewhere in Seoul city. After couple of weeks, I was trying to sneak out at one night to that stall again-- right after my sister went to back to Aussie and my parents caught me on frame. But the saddest part is my parents said I should eat something fancy-- I mean how can they say such things. Even if the food is cheap but at least the taste are expensive-- oh so good!"  she said as she tuck another ddeokbokki into . "you know what ? you can eat it all, I don't mind. Lets trade then, I eat yours and you eat mine", "Great !" she said with full. 

"oy, whats happening here ? Having a party without me is unfair" a tall guy that I met at the school hall interrupted, "eh, you're the girl I saw earlier. I'm sorry I was so in hurry back then, I was worried if I'm late to class-- again. I'm Lee Wooyong", "ya ! stop disturbing people so often like that. Where's your manners though-- by the way haven't you see the latest Watch by Rolex ? Its only cost half of million Won. It looks pretty and I might own it one as my dad approved" Seung Ae said to Wooyong. "but in my perspecive the watch didn't have anything special, they just change the diamonds position and make it looks differ--" Wooyong stop his words as I cut it by saying "excuse me but why does people here are so high class ? I don't mean to be rude but I just want to ask though" I said but they both keep silence as they stare at me. They keep being like that for almost 2 minutes. 

"where should we start-- here, that girl with a ponytail there. Its Yuna, her family owns a department store at Gangnam. She is going to inherit her family properties once she graduated. Then there's the Joo twins, Joo Sung and Joo Kim. They both already owns a resort at a very young age. Their parents forced them once in business and management course but they won't. The reasons are kept in secret, nobody know whats their motive though. And Lim, that ahjumma-curly-haired we usually called her. She is a gold child of Gujik Group, you shouldn't really make a move in the beginning or else she will brings you up to the court. You're just lucky when we throw our 'boos' earlier, we didn't mean it-- unless you want to be like Jisuk" he's referring to a nerd-looking boy that wasn't laughing before. "what happened to him ?" I asked, of course I'm curious. 

Wooyong sighed, "Lim took him once to the court-- Jisuk broke up with Lim because he cheated on her", "really ? why don't they just talk to it and try to solve the problem or anything ? The case just got bigger as she brought it up to the court" I said. "Aish, Chaebol's daughter is hard, anyway I heard you got here from your recent exams results, is that true ?" he asked. "She is smarter than you, back off" Seung Ae said after she finished eating, "Kkamsahamnida-y/n ya ~" she continued. "You should just keep eating and try not to bother. Well, y/n its look like I have a new rival from Gwangju" he said as he sips his Banana Milk. " beat me while you still can. But can I ask you something ?" I asked. " Yea sure-- what is it ?", "If its not a burden.. where did you buy the Banana Milk ?" 

*1:45 p.m*

I have 15 minutes more before our next class, Drama class which would be held by Mr. Ean. The only foreigner teacher existing here. I go to the school canteen as Wooyong told me he bought the Banana Milk there. The canteen located at the ground floor so I need to go downstairs but then Seagull-- I mean Jungkook shouted, "noona !" behind my back. I look back and try not to sound cheap so I just go with 'hmm ?', "noona, are you on your way for lunch ?" he asked. "I'm just going to buy some Banana Milk--" , "cool, I'm escaping class and want Banana Milk too now lets go" he said. I was confused and I thought really ? You're escaping from studying ? If you were my brother it would be an honor to spank you in the as$. 

I took 5 Banana Milks, 3 for me and the other 2 for him. It doesn't cost much so its not a burden.

We sat at the green-painted bench, its nice but people keep staring at us. I throw them we are not dating please don't spread rumors look. Jungkook speak up first, "noona why did you buy 3 Banana Milks ? Hyungs said we supposed not to drink so much--", "ya~ why did you escape your class ?" I cut his words. I'm good at cutting people talks so I deserves an Oscar for this. He giggled and say "well I don't like Maths class". I look at him like really ? you're Asian you supposed to study your butttt off . "Jungkook-ah, can I ask you something ?" dang it, I have so many questions on my first day. I'm such a failure. He nodded which means of course I can ask him whatever I had on my mind. "Whats with Class A ? I mean whats the different between Class A and the others ?" I asked. "I totally agree. Whats the different though.." he stopped for a while and said "just to let you know that our class isn't anything special. We just got seperated since we all are trainees", "trainees ?" dang I look stupid. "yup" he said as he sips the Banana Milk, "trainees, we all are. The hyung lines aren't going to school for study. They are going to this school for recording and dance practice only. Sometimes we all are up until midnight. School is our second home though", "but why aren't you guys go to a company instead ?", "We did but Suga hyung suggested this school, he said this is the best location for practicing and dance classes since their managements are totally amazing. We just got into this school 3 days ago", "so what about the hyung lines ? While you, Jimin and Taehyung go for study--" he cut my words and say "thats why they are seperating us. Behind that door there are so much thing happens, you wouldn't believe me if I say we literally had a cafe". He smirked which look extremely cute-- but I'm not falling for it, seriously. I sneak on my wrist-watch, dang it I am late for Drama class. "I really got to go now, talk to you later Jungkookie" I said as I stood up and tucking my other 2 Banana Milks which I hadn't drink into my clutch. As I walk a few steps from him, he shouted once again "thank you noona! you are the best ! See you again when I see you !" aish this kid.