NOLZA!

POMME | DAESANG

"CL-sshi, Minzy-shhi, please be ready, you’re flight is in 10:30PM." The schedule keeper reminded them.

 

“Oh you are leaving early?” Seungri stated.

 

“Neh. Minzy have classes tomorrow, and I have to fly back to LA soon, so I’m spending time with my family.”

CL answered, as she and Minzy left the room to change clothes. The girls hugged as they bid goodbye.

 

DARA : “Have a safe flight you both, how I wish we could stay longer together *sobs*”

CL: “You too unnies. I’m sad also, we can do that next time. I LOVE YOU GIRLS”

MINZY: “I’ll keep in touch with you as soon as we arrive.”

BOM: “Don’t forget our groupchat later, neh? Gomawo.. Nomu kamsa deurugo~ Saranghe!”

And the two maknaes flew off.

 

The MNET staff entered the dressing room, telling BIGBANG that they have an hour before their performance.

 

“I guess that’s the cue. Let’s prepare!” Leader-nim ordered, and everyone’s back to work.

“BANG BANG BANG!” Bommie cheered, while they are on the sofa...

 

“Damn it!” Jiyong turned around to Dara, drop on his knees, leaned to his girl and pecked on her lips.

“Baby girl, you should change clothes now because your abs got so much attention from everyone, it trended worldwide on twitter – ugh. How I wish I could brag that they’re mine, and you’re mine. Its kinda pissing me off"

And one more, stay with me tonight. We are sleeping together. Arasso?” and he stood up.

Dara blushed, gave a salute to his boyfriend and said, “Got it boss!”

Jiyong went straight to his closet, with full smiles on.

 

Jjangmae went in, bringing clothes for Dara and Bom to change.

 

Park Bom, being in the mood decided to tease GD.

“Ya! Possessive Dragon! Darong is mine. Look! I’m touching her abs right now and it is so firm, ohhh!~

The rest of the Bigbang members are laughing hard while prepping up, so as Dara.

“We can even change clothes together, come on Darong!"

She pulled Dara out of the sofa who playfully replied,

“Ohhh! Let's shower together too~ Good idea Bommie! Ssang Park! Go go go~!

 

Everyone lost it. All cracked up, with tummies hurting..then there’s GD, rolling his self on the floor with his gummy smile.

 

 

END_

 

----

I want to know your thoughts~ comment them below!!

I'm thinking of having a separate story for D and G sleeping together...

SHOULD I? SHOULD I?

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS ~~

HENGSHO.

 

- RO