Hana

POMME | DAESANG

“They?” “Who?” Youngbae asked and stood up at the same time.

The rest of the boys followed and ran.

“Who's performing now?” TOP asked while going in straight direction.

“We are on break then Its JYP, then next is CL” Jjangmae leads their way.

 

Bigbang arrived at the dressing room nearest the stage, with the tag:

“2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards – CL”

 

“Waaa.. look at this woman, she got herself her own dressing room now, but still needs my blessing”, Seungri blurted,

while Youngbae playfully sang off note, “nyam nyam nyam..” making them all chuckle.

 

Jjangmae opened the door, as it creaked open.. the five boys entered, and their jaw dropped.

 

There seated are four girls, three are wearing blue and CL is in red jumpsuit.

 

Daesung looked at the boys and whispered, “DAE.BAK”

 

“Jiiiiyongiiieeeee~!" Dara quickly stood up with wide smile and came in front of her beloved dragon.

Shocked, Jiyong can only whisper a few words: “My princess, I think you owe me some explaining later, neh?” and hugged his petite but glorious looking girlfriend and kissed her head.

 

“BIGBEEENG.. YG BEBEHH~” CL, who is really hyped and fist bumped the five living legends.

 

“You four! Aish~ How come you betray us like this?” The older Seunghyun is in awe as they take their seat at the sofa.

 

“Oppa, You must admit we did a great job.” Minzy, looking as hot as ever as she sat across the boys, holding her violet mic.

 

“YOU ARE ALL NOISY~!!” She shouted of course, she is known for being adorably loud but cool.

“You see, I'm preparing for my debut! Ya'll should shut up!” She comes near her dongsaengs.

 

Everyone laughed. Bom, after a year and a half hiatus is now ready to come out.

 

“Guess the YG dungeon did no good to her. She's still evil” TOP murmured to Dae.

 

“MOYA??? (뭐야)” as Bom came forward and slaps TOP's left arm.

 

Seungri decided to tap each of the ladies' shoulders while saying “jalhada” (do well).

 

First with Minzy who leaned on him as her response,

next with Bom who squeezed his hands, thankful and nervous at the same time.

Then with CL, who ran away from him, obviously not wanting Seungri to touch her.

“Andwae! Andwaeyo~!" She shouted, but she's no match with the strength of the Bigbang’s maknae, so she got the infamous blessing of Lord Seungri instead.

 

Laughter are endless because of the two.

 

Lastly, to Dara noona, who is still standing beside Jiyong.

“Let me touch her just this once, hyung.” he said, as he met the Dragon's deadly glare.

He then noticed her gym honed abs, and suddenly sang, “Hey, where'd you get that body from?”

Sending everyone to roll on their seats.”Waaa, great!” he announced.

 

CL interjected, “Its DarABS, DarABS” head nodding.

 

Jiyong put his hands in the air and slow claps to everyone, and back to Dara's eyes.

“Certified YG ninja you all are, bravo. bravo” 

 

Dara’s nose cringed, and Jiyong put his hands over her ponytail hair as they sat down.

He then whispered, “SANDARA PARK, one more thing, what did I tell you about showing skin?

Dara just laughed it off and answered, “Don’t be silly baby, Its just my abs, I've been doing it before.”

“Kure, (그래)  JUST YOUR ABS. JUST YOUR FREAKING Y ABS TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD AND FOR YOUR FANBOYS TO DROOL OVER!”  Jiyong’s jealousy is so obvious in his words, his hands still on Dara’s head.

 

“Stylist-nim! I don’t want this little lady of mine to show this much skin on their next comeback. Arasso?”

He ordered the staff like a boss, and pulled Dara closer to him.

 

“Aigoo” is all Dara could say, as she massaged her temples.

 

“He is really hopeless.” TOP said, and everyone agrees.