2NE1

POMME | DAESANG

(WATCH 2NE1’S MIND BLOWING MAMA 2015 SURPRISE PERFORMANCE BELOW!)

 

The girls left the loud and wild crowd. The adrenaline rush was unbelievable.

 

“Straight to Bigbang’s dressing room, palli!” was the only instruction given by their managers.

 

As soon as they entered, the boys and their staff cheered their lungs out.

 

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Jiyong said, as he highfive the 2NE1 members, and ended up hugging Dara.

 

“That was one hell of a performance!” TOP commended the girls.

 

“Minzy-ah! You ripped their soul with that choreo!” Jiyong added, arms linked to Dara.

 

“Jinjja? Oh gomawo Oppa~ Like I studied dance in LA for nothing” Minzy jokingly flipped her hair and chuckled.

 

“EH EH EH EH EH EH EH,” Dae playfully sang, with full choreography by Taeyang and Seungri.

 

“That was surreal!” CL giddily said, while reaching for a bottle of water.

 

“PARK BOM IS ALIVE!” “Haters may be sweating cold nonstop now” Their staff commented too,

 

“Bommie! How was it?” Dara asked her favorite sister from another mother, and still, arms linked with Jiyong.

 

“I can’t explain. I am like floating until now.” She sat on the sofa, drank water from the bottle and continued,

 

“At first, standing on that platform, I was hesitant, and scared. Until Dara and Minzy came out one by one, the scream is unbelievable. Did you hear that too? And when it was my turn, I channeled my strong self, so I would appear powerful and haters would be afraid of me. I heard their screams, fans or not... they are all cheering for me – for us. Some are really crying legit tears, I was on the verge of crying, really!  Good thing Chaelin appeared beside me and I quickly regained my composure.

That was when I realized how I goddamn missed performing with my girls, how I miss the cameras filming me, no matter how awkward I get… how I miss my fans that waited so long. To be honest, I didn’t want it to end.”

 

The next thing Bom knew, her eyes are now filled with happy tears – and started falling.

Her girls and BIGBANG are seated beside her, listening and smiling at their Bom noona.

Dara, CL, and Minzy are also in tears.

 

Jiyong : “You’ll be coming back soon, anyways.”

TOP : “Don’t go hiding again or I’ll kill poong poong,”

Dae : “Noona, you are still gorgeous. Your voice is still a gem”

Youngbae: “We always got your back.”

Seungri: “Noona, do you still have that blood circulation stickers?”

 

Seungri then again received petty, cute physical abuse from his Hyungs.