Dul

POMME | DAESANG

A minute later, the MNET staff knocked and shocked to see 2NEBANG. Her expression was priceless. Smiling to blank real quick.

“CL-sshi, You’re up in 5 minutes” was all she could say and ran off.

CL, wearing a y net outfit and red jumpsuit as cover up quickly stretched and shouted, “ALRIGHT, LET’S DO THIS!”

 

The rest of the 2NEBANG family stood up, except for TOP, until Bom glared at him and mouthed, “CHOI SEUNGHYUN!”

CL and GD lead the pep talk.

 

2NE1BANG formed a circle, the staff around them shouted random words, all are nervous and excited.

 

“Yo, we are YG. We are not mediocre. We smash the stage. We break the speakers. We give all out performance. We are thankful to our fans, they are gold, they deserve out of this world stage. WE ARE YG. WE GOT POWER.”

GD ended his impactful speech making everyone feel hyped, excited, and pumped up.

CL then followed:

“I LOVE YOU GIRLS! It’s the surprise performance we planned weeks ago. It’s time to let them know we are STRONG and UNBREAKABLE. Tonight, we show them 2NE1 are made out of steel. Bommie unnie, we are all here for you. Go and slay the asses off all the haters.”

 

“They don’t exist to me anymore,” Bom replied. Voice is as strong as ever. “TONIGHT IS ALL OR NOTHING.” She added.

 

Five boys and four girls held their hands out inside the circle, all shouted in chorus:

“YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY!~ 2NE1, NOLZA!”

 

CL ran, going to the top part, while Bom, Minzy, and Dara went straight below the stage.

Jiyong afford to tap Dara’s shoulder, because lots of people are around them. He whispered to the three, “Kill them! Go straight to BIGBANG’s lounge after your performance, arasso? Or else you’ll be mobbed”.

 

The five men of BIGBANG went up to the artists section to watch the history that’s about to happen.

 

“Showtime!” Youngbae said.

 

“Hello es” Jiyong smirked.