Chapter 7

A LOVE STORY

Chapter 7

After 3 days. We went travelling. For 6 months we explore the world as much as possible. After that the scariest moment I never wanted to encounter. Her health started declining.

“Let’s get married.” I told her one night. She looked at me. Laughing.

“I’m serious.” I told her

“I’m sick. Don’t you get it.” She told me.

“I know. Let’s get married.”

“No. I know it will be hard for you to move on.”

“Let’s get married.”

“What’s wrong with you.” She started crying.” I started laughing. I can’t stop it. I find her cute. She slap me in the arms.

“Let’s get married. So that even if I can’t move on, I’ll be happy.” I cupped her face and kissed her in the forehead.

“That for once.” Then my lips moved down to kiss the tip of her nose.

“I married a wonderful girl.” I kissed bot her cheeks.

“That even when she’s crying, she still looks cute.” Then I kissed her lips. She just looked at me. Not saying anything.

“So? Let’s get married.” I told her. And she just nod her head.

We have a small church wedding with our friends and families present. I was really happy. I don’t want this to end. If given a chance I would stop the time and be with her like this forever. After the ceremony, we went first to go to our hotel.

“It’s really fun.” She told me. Happiness can be seen all over her.

“Yeah I wish this day wouldn’t end.” I told her. We were almost at the hotel when I noticed something. She noticed I didn’t stop. I looked at her and smiled.

“Why didn’t you stop? That’s our hotel.” She told me.

“I can’t stop. I’m sorry.” I told her she looked at me surprised.

“No we need to call someone. It can’t be.” She told me. Afraid that I will die. I looked at her and smiled. I hold her hand.

“It’s okay.” Everything is fine with me as long as I’m with her.

And then everything went black.

This can be counted as forever.

Right?

End

a/n Hope you like it :D