Eight

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

GD walked towards the secretariat in ease, he remembers how many time he steal gazes to CL when he was at the stage performing his major, CL also looking at him, sometimes she would smile and nod, she gave him encouragement.

He’s the G-Dragon, he doesn’t need encouragement when rapping, and he knew he’d nailed it, but having some moral support from CL feels different.

GD opened the secretariat door and saw the last thing he wants to see.

CL hugging a guy that he knows once was her boyfriend, Lee So Hyuk.

He’s unable to breath, the air seems gone.

CL and So Hyuk turned towards him. And with his last force, he said,

“Sorry. I didn’t know that—“ he couldn’t continue it so he just close the door from the outside and walk away.

 

CL pulled herself apart from So Hyuk, he’s looking at her, CL’s face shows something that even herself couldn’t explain it, she keep her gaze to the closed door. its not the door that important, it’s the man who was standing there few seconds a go.

So Hyuk bitterly smiled and stood up.

“Well then…” he said. “I think I should go, I leave the book here after I copy it.”

CL didn’t even react.

So Hyuk walked towards the door. “Bye, Chae.”

 

So Hyuk went to the parking lot when he saw GD sat on a stair step, lighting a cigarette. He exhaled and decided to sit beside him.

GD startled but his face shows a big amount of annoyance.

“Can I help you?” GD asked.

“May I borrow your lighter?” he said.

GD passes the lighter to him.

“You like her, don’t you?” So Hyuk asked while lighting his cigarette.

GD disposes his cigarette smoke. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

So Hyuk scoffed, “I’m sure you do.”

“Listen, man, if you came just to brag about you hugging CL and hoping me to be jealous, I think you just failed.”

He laughs, “That hug… yeah I wish I could claim that hug means something good, it was actually a goodbye hug after she rejected me.”

GD alerted. She rejected him? Means that he tried to win her back but she refuse? His mind full of thoughts.

“I don’t know why you’re telling me this, me and CL just a classmate, I don’t care about her love life. But I feel sorry for you, man.” He knew he smirking a bit when he said this but he tried his best to hide it.

“So you don’t feel anything to her?”

“I don’t—“ he choke for a while, “I really don’t know what you’re talking about, so just stop it okay.”

“Too bad, because I think she has a thing for you.”

GD feels a big pound in his chest. “How can you know? Did she tells you that or what?”

“I just know.” He stood up and throw his cigarette, “ because she was looking at you the way she looked at me years a go, when we were still in love.”

 

___

 

 

GD got really distracted by what So Hyuk told him just now. He was confuse whether to believe in him or not.

Maybe he just want to punk me around, make me a fool? Or maybe he was right? Did CL really looking at me that way?

All the question that roams inside his head he knew he couldn’t answer it. and this feeling he got for CL is something he hate the most.

He never feel such a struggles in liking a girl. Girls are coming to him and he’s the one who choose. He’s G-Dragon.

His feet brought him to the secretariat again, but when he opened the door he only found Nam Taehyun.

“Hey, hyung!” Nam Taehyun, the vice president of student council greet him.

“Hey.” He just nod.

Taehyun dress up like one of the Beatles member.

“Uh—do you see CL?” He finally ask.

“Oh, CL noona must be at the main hall, the awarding night almost over, hyung, why are you here? Don’t you think you should be there when they announce the winner?”

“Did they announce it yet?”

“Not yet… but very soon, because I’m here now to pick up the the prize symbolize poster.”

“Oh, okay…”

“Hyung, what are you gonna wear?”

He shrugged, “I haven’t prepare yet.”

“What??”

“Anyway, I have to go.” GD walked to the hall but suddenly he realize that it would be hard to find CL in costume, moreover, he doesn’t know what she wears.

GD enters the main hall and all the party preparation is already set up, the Hollywood sign, red carpet, and thematic photo booth from movie to concert stage. GD looking around, many people already there wearing nice costumes, he saw several lady Gaga, bunch of Michael Jackson, and other movie star or pop stars.

Some girls are looking at him, he only wear a soft pink shirt with a skinny checker pattern pants.

The award announcement almost finished, he went through people to reach his major seats.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter