Four

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

“Noona, noona!” someone called CL when she walked towards the campus building one early morning.

She turned to the voice it was Kim NamJoon or known as Rap Monster/Rapmon.

“Ah, Rapmon, what is it?” he’s CL junior in Rap class.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to the meeting several days a go, there was no representatives from rap class right?” he said.

“Yes, but don’t worry Mr. Wu told me that you have some kind of assignment at class.”

“So when will the second meeting?” he asked.

“In two days, and don’t forget to bring the Rap major presentation.”

“Noona, what do you think we should make? We need something big.”

CL laughed, “I’m not allowed to help, it won’t be fair.”

“But this is your major, you must want us to win, don’t you?”

“I do, but we must play fair, you bad boy!”

Rapmon laughed.

“Hey, who’s your partner for the rap representative?” she asked.

“Amber.”

“Okay, so when will the rap student held a meeting to decide the show you’ll present later?” CL asked again.

“Today, I already invite my classmate and also some junior and senior to meet.” He answered, “They’re so exciting about the theme. Good job, noona.”

CL smiled. “Thank you.”

“Noona, I’m late for my class, I’ll see you soon!”

“Bye!” CL waved at him.

 

___

 

GD get into a common room for Rap major. It’s a big room with computers, couches, mini studio, and small library. This room is dedicated for Rap major student for study purpose, they can have meetings, doing assignment, group project, or practice there. Other major also have the same facilities.

Its his first time in here, when he got into the room, as usual, all eyes on him.

“Hi.” He grinned.

“Ah, hyung, you came?” Rapmon immediately stood up.

Group of rap students sat around Rapmon and Amber, they are ready for the meeting.

“Yes… you invited me.” he feels a bit awkward because some of them just couldn’t stop staring at him.

“Come here, come here.” Rapmon gave GD space near him. “Guys, I know you already know who he is, but he might don’t know us. So, Hyung—uh, can I call you that?” he asked first.

“What? S-sure, you can call me that.” GD smiled and nodded.

“Okay, hyung, this is your junior from rap major. I’m Rap monster, just call me Rapmon, this is Amber, and…” he introduce them one by one. “And today we’re gonna have a small discussion about what would we make for the YG anniversary event.”

“I didn’t get to join the event before. Because that time I was preparing to move, so, I really have no idea how is it.”

“Well, this year’s theme is Superstar, so like the years before, we have to make something related to it.” Amber explained briefly.

“What did we do last year?” GD asked.

“Because the theme was Anime, we did a rap show but all the lyric was inspired by Anime opening tunes. Like for example, CL unnie, our president now, you know her, right?” Rapmon asked.

GD nodded.

“She did a really good song based on sailor moon theme song.” He continued.

“She added a little stage act, and she made us win the second prize.”

“There will be a prize?” GD asked.

Rapmon nodded, “last year, the prize for the second winner was $100 voucher eating in a fancy BBQ restaurant. And for the first winner was $500.”

“We could win the first place tho, if CL un—“Amber mumbled but suddenly stop.

“Why? Why didn’t we won?” GD curious.

“Uh…” Amber scratches her hair. “hahaha…” she’s awkwardly laughed and looking at Rapmon for help.

“Let’s focus on the meeting!” Rapmon clapped his hands.

GD still curious about what Amber said, but he hold it.

 

___

 

Two days later, CL’s already at the student meeting room, she’s preparing the presentation tools. Usually each major will present their show in private with her because they don’t want the other major to know, and the president will be the one who know to prevent the similar show.

“You really live here, huh?” Suddenly a voice surprised her.

it was GD.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“Am I too early?” he asked.

“For?”

“The meeting…”

“Meeting?” CL asked.

He nodded. “I’ll be the representative for the Rap major.”

“What? I thought Rapmon and Amber are the representatives.”

GD shook his head, “Nope, me and Rapmon will be the representatives.”

“Oh, okay…”

 

Two days before, at Rap major private meeting, all students seems to hang on to GD’s idea, he actually have some ideas that amazed them. No wonder, he’s a creative person. But then he said that would be easier if he present the ideas by himself, so he asked if Amber feel objected if he took her place, but Amber seems more than happy to delegate it to GD.

So here he is right now.

 

The meeting started with each major getting ready for the presentation. CL is in the meeting room along with her vice president, Nam Taehyun, the Dean, Mr. Yang, and a consultant lecture, Mr. Psy.

One by one present their project and finally the Rap major is the last. They were in the middle of presentation when they all hear noises from the secretariat beside the meeting room.

“Can somebody check what happened there?’ Mr. Yang asked.

Nam Taehyun immediately stood up and peek from the connecting door.

“Uh… there are some alumni students in the secretariat, sir. And the students are excited.” He reported.

“Ah right, someone asked to meet me this afternoon.” Mr. Yang continued. “Asked them to be quiet because we have meeting here.”

Nam Taehyun seem hesitated because the alumni is way much older than him. CL saw that and she stood up.

“I’ll talk to them.” She said. she knows many alumni, so it will be more comfortable if she’s the one who ask them to be a little bit quiet.

She walked to the door and open it. GD watched her from the meeting room. There’s something special about the way she always able to handle many situation.

When she opened the connecting door,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter