Seven

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 

CL stepped out of her house and startled when she saw So Hyuk was there.

“Oppa?” she called him.

“Hey…” he doesn’t look really well.

“W-what are you—“

“I texted you more than a week a go.” He said.

She didn’t reply. She doesn’t know what to say.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“For what?”

“For sending you text like that.” He continues.

CL just nodded.

“Say something, Chae..”

“I-I don’t know what to say, oppa.” She tried to smile. “I understand that the text probably just a drunk text. And that’s okay.”

“I wasn’t a drunk text.”

CL is looking at So Hyuk who just standing in front of her. he’s looking at his own feet.

“I do missing you.” He continued.

She’s still on her stance in not saying anything.

“Would you say something, Chae?” he asked. “please?”

CL try to collect herself.

She took a deep breath and say, “please leave, oppa.”

 

CL went back in her house and go straight toward her room upstairs.

Her mom saw it and asked her if everything’s okay.

“Yes, omma, I left something.” She run to her room and locked herself in.

CL put down her bag and sat on the floor. Hugging her knees together and cry.

Her tears keep flowing as the memories also flowing in her head.

CL and So Hyuk, they were such a happy couple. People will eventually got jealous of them, because they’re relationship was very casual. They could talk like friends, argue and make up immediately like an old couple, and they could be very romantic like a new couple.

CL is not a romantic person, but she knows how to be cute and hot at the same time. That’s what So Hyuk always said. She’s cute and hot. And So Hyuk, he’s a mysterious guy, he’s as cold as he’s look, he didn’t really like to talk to people, but he loves talking to CL. They could spend hours just to discuss about something.

CL misses that part, and discussion partner. A person she knew always open to any kind of discussion topics. From the serious to only a small talk. From school matter to a daily issues.

CL drown her face to her knees. Her shoulders shaking.

She misses him so bad.

And yes, it hurts.

 

___

 

YG anniversary is only one day away, and all students are busy practicing for their performance and preparing their booth for exhibitions. The school is still crowded even though this already late.

CL walked from the secretariat to a common room to find Taeyang.

“Oppa.” She calls him when she saw him.

Taeyang turned to her, “Chaerinnie..”

“What time you wanna go home?”

“You wanna go home together?” he asked back.

Chaerin raised her eyebrow, usually he never ask such question, of course they’re going home together most of the time.

“You have another plan?” she asked.

“Uh…” he scratched his nose.

“Its okay if you do.”

“I—uh—I’m helping the acting class to do some choreo, and I promise Hyo Rin to walk her home today…”

“Hyo Rin?” CL smirked. “That cute girl?”

Taeyang didn’t answer.

CL laughed. “ I see, I see…”

“Yah! Its not like that, I just walk her home because I want to see her brother.”

“Do you think I’m a fool? Its already late at night, you think her brother is still awake?” CL laughed harder this time.

“Yah! Chaerin!”

“I see… oppa, I see… i’ll go home now,”

“Will it be okay if you go home by yourself?”

“Of course! Just make sure that you’ll be a gentleman to her, okay? Not like if you walk me home. You always left me stranded in front of your flat.”

“I’m not walking you home, fool, we go home together, and since my flat is nearer from the bus station, so practically you’re the one who walk me home. Hahaha…”

“Hish!! Oppa is so cruel to me. well then bye bye. Good luck oppa~” she left while still laughing.

 

On her way to the bus station, she bumped into Soojoo, Seungri… and GD.

“Baby-C…!!” seungri called her. “Where are you up to my pretty doll??”

CL sighed, Seungri is always annoying for her because he always thinks that he’s so handsome that no girls could resist, in fact, he got rejected so many times.

CL nodded to them.

“C, we’re going to buy some snack, wanna come?” Soojoo asked her.

“No, Sooj, I’m going home, soooo tired.”

“Done with all preps?” she asked again.

“Not yet, but I have to go back here early morning to see the stage and lighting vendors.”

“Busy queen bee~” Seungri winked at her.

CL scoffed.

“You’re going home by yourself? Where’s Bae?” Soojoo asked.

CL suddenly smiled, “he’s walking a girl home. So I gotta sacrifice.”

“He got a girl???” Seungri popped up his eyes, feeling betrayed for some reason.

“Not his girl yet, but they look so cute together.”

“I’ll drive you home.” Suddenly GD said.

everyone looking at him.

“Let’s go.” He dragged CL and left Soojoo and Seungri in confuse.

Seungri scoffed, “Why he suddenly… oh my… GD is so—“ he mumbled

Soojoo smirked looking at the confuse Seungri.

“Is he like her or what?” Seungri asked, “Yah, Sooj, is GD like CL?”

Soojoo nodded, “It so obvious, fool, written all over his face.”

“Really?? why I didn’t read it?”

“Because you’re too busy adoring yourself.”

 

The car filled with an awkward atmosphere, where both of them didn’t really talk. CL tries to think about the small talks but she couldn’t find any topics, its like her brain stop working.

“For tomorrow…” GD suddenly said. “What are you gonna wear?”

“What?” CL confuse because he’s asking of her clothes, is he want to match whatever i wear tomorrow? Like a couple thing? Why would he do that? Her head full of questions.

“The costume, C, for the thematic party.”

“Ah, that!” somehow she feels embarrassed by her own thoughts.

“the theme is superstar, right?”

“Yes, I have my costume already.”

“What is it?” he asked.

“Confidential.”

He scoffed.

“What are you gonna wear?” CL asked back.

He shrugged his shoulder. “being myself.”

“What the—“

He laughed,”Don’t you think I’m superstar already?”

CL scoffed. “yeah, sure.”

“I’m kidding, C, I don’t have any costume yet.”

“How come?”

“Well, I’m asking you to have some inspiration.” He smiled.

“Y-you want to match me?” she asked.

“What?” he laughed. CL feel ashamed. “well, depends… if you’re become Lady Gaga, of course I can’t match you. But if you dress up like Beyonce, I think I could be your Jay-z.”

for some reason, her stomach feels like it has thousand butterflies roaming around in it. so she couldn’t say anything beside chuckled.

 

“So, you still keep your costume confidential from me?” he asked again when they reach her house.

“Yup!” she smiles, “try thinking about something that is very un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter