Three

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

GD walked out of his car at the student parking lot and suddenly he saw the girl who borrows his jacket.

“Hey!” she waved at him.

“Oh, you…” he walked towards her.

“Here’s your jacket, sorry it took long.”

“No worries.” He took the jacket from her.

“I want to give back to you sooner but you never text me.” now she match her pace with GD, walked towards the campus building.

“Ah, yes, sorry, I lost your number.”

“You want me to give it to you again?” she said.

He chuckled. “I already have my jacket.”

Suddenly she stop walking.

GD a bit surprised and turned towards her. “Is everything okay?”

She nodded, “Just go first, GD-ssi, I think you were bothered by my presence, right?”

“What??” GD scoffed but he feels a bit guilty, “oh I’m sorry, was I a bit cold to you?”

She pretended to pout and make a cute expression. “I feel bad.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, but I didn’t mean to.”

“I bet you didn’t remember my name.”

“Uh…”

Kiko laughed, “Its okay GD-ssi, you’re very interesting, no one ignore me like you.”

“i—uh…”

“I’m Kiko.” She said. “And don’t forget it again, or I’ll punish you.” She winked.

GD left in confuse, “What the heck was that.” He thought.

 

___

 

 

He went to his first course today, hip-hop culture and history. He got into the class and took a good spot to have some daydream, he bet this will be a very boring class. He put his bag down and starts playing with his ipad. One by one the students came filling the classroom, and then he heard a familiar laughed.

CL came with Daesung, and Dara.

“Dae.” He called Daesung, he knew if he did that, CL will automatically looking at his direction too. But he feels embarrassing after having such thought, he doesn’t understand why he always craving for her attention.

“Hey, GD!” Daesung waved at him. But not CL, she still busy chattering with the Dara.

He pointed the seat beside him. And then Daesung pat CL’s shoulder, say something to her and pointing at GD. CL looking at the direction.

GD smiled and waved at her.

CL bowed a bit and then nodded at Daesung. Daesung walked towards GD and sat beside him. But CL stayed at her place.

“Why don’t you ask CL to join us here?” he asked.

“Oh, she likes this subject, she’s always sat in front.”

“Oh okay…” he nodded.

During the class sometimes GD will looking at CL from behind, she always busy writing something in her notes. He sighed. He still hasn’t made many friends in this campus, maybe because many people looking at him as something special, and no one really treat him like human. Except for CL.

Moreover, no one gets off from his car in the middle of the rain for another guy. No one.

Before CL.

“Aha!” he said it loud enough for Daesung to hear.

“What’s happening, bro?” Daesung asked.

“Uh… n-nothing, just uhm… nothing.” He grinned.

In fact he just found an answer for his own confusion lately. Actually, since CL left his car to go home with Taeyang several days a go, GD couldn’t help but thinking about it, there’s something bothering his pride as a guy. He thought he had a crush for CL and he doesn’t really accept the idea. But then he just found out that this is maybe not crush, but he just feel comfortable with CL because she’s one of just few people who treat him like ordinary person in this campus. And that must be it.

GD smiled. Relieve and satisfied with his own thoughts.

 

“GD-ssi?” he snapped back to reality when he heard someone call him.

CL is standing next to him. “ah yes CL?”

“Let’s go to the next class.” She said.

Daesung is still there, busy packed his bag. “Have fun, guys, my class is finish for today, I’m going home~” he grinned.

GD took his ipad and check his schedule. “What class is next…?”

“It’s a general lecture for rap students.” She said.

“General lecture?”

“Like a mini seminar.”

“Oh, okay…” GD nodded.

 

They walked together to the west wing hall when suddenly CL saw a familiar face at the hallway.

“Mino?” GD also saw him. “What is he doing here?”

Mino was lean his back against the wall while looking at his phone, and many female students are looking at him. He’s tall, and he got this charming face feature, kind of face that can be naughty and cute at the same time.

“Mino-ssi?” CL called him.

He turned to the voice and grinned, showing his pearly white teeth. “CL-ssi!! …and G-boy!” He waved at them.

“What are you doing here?” GD asked after Mino gave him a brohug.

“Are you the guest lecture today?” CL asked.

“No, no, I hope one day I can be the guest lecture, but today I just accompanying Jinu and Sean Sunbaenim, they’re the guest lectures. I have a recording with them later so I decided to follow them here.”

“So you’d follow their lecture as an illegal student today?” GD asked.

“Take me as the lectures assistant, so it won’t be very illegal to be in their class.” He chuckled. “beside, I want to know how it feels to be a college student, I want to know the things that I barely can learn outside the school.” He winked at CL.

CL reply it with grinned, while GD scoffed.

 

CL sat between GD and Mino at the class, with all eyes looking at her in envy. In fact, CL is no ordinary student, she’s the student council president for some reasons. She got the charm, she’s talented, she won some students award, and she won the vote to be the president.

And for the look, she’s like a cat, a cute predator. Boys like her because she’s so natural, she barely in a relationship, beside for one, her last relationship—which ended six months a go—with the former student council president, Lee Soo Hyuk.

 

“So, what are you doing after class, CL-ssi?” Mino suddenly asked her during the class.

“Drop the formalities, Mino-ssi.” CL replied.

“Then you also have to drop the formalities to me too.” He said.

“Sure.” She said, “Mino.”

Mino chuckled, “But anyway you haven’t answer my question.”

“Oh, after this I’m gonna have meeting with students commit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter