One

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

From: +11-8818-800

Dude, its GD, I’m a new student here, the dean suggest me to see you for the school matters. Can I see you today? I kinda confuse with the subject input.

 

To: +11-8818-800

Sure, I’ll be at the student council secretariat after lunch, around 2 pm.

 

From: +11-8818-800

I’ll see you at 2 then. Thanks, man.

 

CL sighed while walking through the aisle of her university. Its been a long day already. Since this morning, she got some problems with the subject key-in. its always happened during the new semester. New students had no idea about how to input their datas, old students had problem with marks, and so on. And as the president of student council, she has to deal with this kind of problem.

She met Minzy on the way.

“Unnie.” Minzy called her. “Are you going to the canteen?”

she nodded.

“Lets go together.” Minzy is one year younger than CL, she is her junior in dance class. She’s very talented person. “Unnie, have you heard about the exchange student?”

“Exchange student?” she asked back.

Minzy nodded, “the news is already everywhere, he’s kind of new ‘it’ boy in this uni.”

“How can I not know?”

“He’s a bit special, because he was a student here, in YG University, but then—on his second semester—he got an offer to exchange for three semester to the US, he’s there with a full scholarship from Braun’s University.”

“Really? Braun Uni??” CL gasped. Braun University is also a Music and Art school like YG uni but Braun uni is the best in the world its like every good musician or artist are born in Braun, besides its very hard to get in there, and the tuition fee is no joke. And having a full scholarship from Braun means that you are a very special person.

“Yup! After finishing three semester there, he refuse some internship offer in some music label in US and go back here, to Seoul to finish his study.”

“So, he’s from music major?” CL asked.

“Yes.”

In YG University of Art, there are many major field, such as professional music which will be divided into concentration subject like vocal, instrument, arranging and producing. And then there’s also dance major, acting, modeling, fashion and styling, etc.

“CL, Minzyy..!!” somebody called them, its Dara. She’s one year older than CL but they took a same dancing class since last year and that’s why they became close. Another girl in their group is Bom, she’s in the same age with Dara. Bom is majoring in vocal and acting like her boyfriend, TOP.

“Hey, unnie, lets go to the canteen.” Minzy pull her playfully.

“Canteen is very full because of that new boy.”

“What??” Minzy popped her eyes, “Is he having a fanmeeting there or what?”

CL laughed, “who is he actually?”

Dara shrugged, “Not really know but I saw him earlier with bunch of girls following him around, he’s kind of charming tho. He’s name is GD”

CL surprised, “Oh.” She said.

“What?” Minzy asked.

“He just texted me earlier.”

“WHAT?? REALLY?” Minzy and Dara getting excited.

“Well, for school matter, you know, the dean asked him to see me to help him with the documents I guess.”

“But still, any girls would do anything just to get his number. And you, he just text you like that.”

CL laughed, “I can’t be too proud, because I think he thought I’m a guy.”

 

___

 

The girls get into the canteen and indeed the view was there’s a table in the center surround by giggling girls. They barely could see the man who’s became today’s hot topic because he’s covered with those fangirls.

CL and the girls sat on a table a bit far from the crowd when Soojoo, her friend from modeling major came.

“Ssup, C.” she pat her back.

“Hey, Sooj.”

“What’s happening there??” Soojoo’s friend, Kiko, asked them.

“You know, the ‘it’ boy.” Dara answered her.

“Who’s the ‘it’ boy?” Kiko asked again.

Dara rolled her eyes, not interested to explain it all over again to Kiko, Dara never really like her anyway.

“Oh, I know him.” Soojoo said. “You know Xin? My boyfriend who was just graduate from styling major?”

The girls nodded.

“That boy is his friend back then, before he moved to the US.” Soojoo said.

“The one who got full scholar from the Braun’s?” Kiko asked.

“Yup!” Soojoo answered.

“Hmm… yum-yum.” Kiko is the men-eater, she doesn’t have that much achievement in school but she keep her name up high by dating many popular guys, or at least being close to them for people to think that they’re dating.

“You’re not thinking of seducing him, right?” Minzy asked.

“If he wants me, I couldn’t say no…”

 

___

 

CL went to the student council secretariat around 1.30pm and decided to do some works before meeting the new student when suddenly someone gets into the room in a rush.

“That was close! Phew!” he said.

CL stunned and sems like that person didn’t realize that she was there all this time.

“Oh! Sorry! I thought, there’s nobody in here.” He said. CL realized that person must be GD. “girls in this school are no joke, right?” he explained why he such in a rush. He must be running away from his fangirls.

He wiped his sweat with the back of his hand, then he comb his messy red colored hair with his finger. CL immediately scanned him from head to toe. His height is probably around 175 cm or more, he’s a bit skinny but still in a good proportion and she could see some of his tattoos clearly.

“What makes you think there’s nobody in here? Technically its an office.” She said.

“Uh, yeah you’re right. Well, I have an appointment with the student’s president, but I guess he’s not here yet.” he said.

CL scoffed.

“I’m GD by the way. I’m an exchange student.”

“Nice to finally meet you, GD-ssi, I’m CL, the student’s president.”

He looks surprised. “Oh, sorry, I thought you’re—“

“A male?” she laughed.

“Yeah, and also you seems very cool on the text, so it strength my thought.”

“How should a girl text then? Full with emoticons and smileys?” She smirked. “Anyway, I have another class after this, so why don’t we start?” CL asked him.

“Sure.” He sat on a chair in front of CL.

“Let me see your documents.”

GD handed her some papers, while CL opened her laptop.

“Ok, so, you still have trouble logging in to your student account because it still being frozen from your absence in the past. I asked the administration division and they already fix it.” she typed something and logged into GD’s account. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon.” She crooked a smile while reading his bio. “Interesting nickname, Ji-Yong, G-Dragon.” she's refering to the 'Yong' that means 'Dragon'.

GD didn’t say anything, just looking at her.

“Oh, sorry,” she said, “let’s continue.”

“What about your name, what’s CL stand for?” he suddenly asked.

CL lifted her head, facing him. “My name is Chaerin Lee.”

Then she busies helping him imputing some lecture subject. GD watched her working, somehow he feels that this girl reflects him very much, looking at her is like looking at the mirror.

“Okay.” She said and GD startled, he tossed his gaze from her before CL thought he’s a creep.

“Its done?”

“Not yet, you gotta continue it by yourself. But I already input some subjects. Look at here, “CL showed him something in her laptop, “This is the major concentration, music, and then put the subject here, for example, pure vocal or rap.”

“Rap.” He said.

“You’re a rapper?” she asked.

He nodded. He feels cool when she asked. YG University is famous for their rapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter