"Think about her."

The Unknown Life {HIATUS}

The plane finally landed back in South Korea and when it did, SHINee's manager and Selina got off the plane with screaming fans in every direction. Selina saw SHINee wave at their fans with a plastered smile on their faces.

She could tell when she wanted the attention or when they didn't want the attention. 

When they safely got onto the car, Selina had to squeeze in between Onew and Jonghyun. Minho occupied the front seat.

I wish i was on the front seat, then I wouldn't have to sit next to Jonghyun! Selina thought to herself but there was nothing she could do about it. All she could hope for was that the ride wasn't going to be too long.

*

15 minutes of torture ended for Selina and she got out of the stuffy car. She looked up at the apartment building.

"You'll be staying in SHINee's spare room." Jaehyung informed Selina. She sighed. She didn't mind living with Onew, Key, Taemin and Minho. She just didn't want to live with Jonghyun. His stuck up attitude made her dislike him more and more for every second she had to spend with him. 

When they got all of Selina's luggage (about 4 LARGE suit cases but her travel on ones x3) up to SHINee dorm, Jaehyung said,

"Okay boys, make her feel welcome yes? The official article for Jonghyun and Selina's marriage will be next week. I want to make sure that she feels comfortable living with 5 boys first. Arasso?" 

SHINee nodded. 

Their manager left. SHINee looked at each other and then at Selina. 

This is way to awkward...Selina thought to herself.

"Selina."

"Selina."

Jonghyun and Onew said at the same time. They both looked at each other. Key, Taemin and Minho looked surprised. Selina cocked and eyebrow.

"Ne oppa?"Jonghyun thought that she was talking to him.

Big mistake.

"Not you. Onew oppa." Selina said, clarifying. Jonghyun's eyes widened. He was so...surprised. 

"Selina, you want me to show you to your room?" Selina turned to Onew and smiled with a nod. She took her carry-on's and then pushed one of her luggage and then followed Onew who was holding onto another two cases.

The last case was being pushed by Taemin. 

The three of them didn't realise that Key and Minho was left with a fuming and jealous Jonghyun. Key and Minho walked to either side of Jonghyun and both put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, kaenchana! She's not the real fiance anyway! You don't have to act!" Key said, jokingly.

But Minho had more sense that Key and knew that Jonghyun was being serious about Selina even though he only knew Selina for about what? Less than two days?

Minho steered Jonghyun away from Key who was left alone in the living room. Minho closed the door behind him and turned to Jonghyun.

"Hyung. You like her don't you?" Minho was always like this. He didn't dawdle. He got straight to the point.

Jonghyun dropped down onto Onew's single bed that was in the middle and then said,

"I don't know..." He put both hands on his face and rubbed.

"I really don't know why I'm acting like this...she isn't even Steph!" Before Minho got a second word in, squeals were heard from the room next door with Taemin, Onew and Selina.

"TAEMIN OPPA! ANDWAE! ANDWA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jonghyun scrunched his eyes up and leaned back onto Onew's bed.

He felt the bed sink in more as Minho sat down enxt to him and patted his upper leg.

"Bianhae hyung." Minho said, his voice solemn. 

"Why are you apologising Minho-ah?" Jonghyun said, his eyes closed. 

"It's not your fault things turned out this way." Jonghyun didn't want to blame anyone. He could only blame himself for asking Selina to take over Steph's position as his fiance. 

How was he going to face Steph when they meet?!

"But I think that she would be nicer to you if you weren't so mean to her." Minho suddenly said after a few more squeals were coming from next door through the thin walls.

"It's not like I can control what I'm saying and doing." Jonghyun rebutted.

"But every time I try to be nice she always overlooks it! And then goes running to Onew hyung!" Jonghyun wanted to hate Onew but no matter how hard he tried, Onew hyung was still his friend.

"Well,if I was her, I probably would too." Jonghyun's eyes snapped open and sat up instantly.

"MWO?!" He said, practically screaming.

Minho looked over at Jonghyun and then sighed.

"Well, image if you were in her place. You were suddenly asked to go to an unknown country where she doesn't speak the language, doesn't know the customs and was asked to pose as a fiance for a famous idol? And on top of that, the idol she's supposedly "engaged" to isn't treating her very well. Image your feeling. She would obviously go running to the person that treats her well and understands her right?"

Minho said, his words dripping heavily with logic and the thought that he was right.

Jonghyun couldn't rebut to that. He WAS right. 

"Fine. You're right. But what exactly am I supposed to do?! I can pretend that I love her in front of the media but she can't! She wasn't trained to hide her emotions in front of the camera!"

Minho stared into space, thinking. 

"Well...why don't we..." 

***

A/N: SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATTEEEE!!! i last updated like FIVE months ago...i feel ashamed ><

im sorry if this chapter isnt very good >< i wrote this on impulse with no thinking...i was just typing and typing ><

xDDD

sorrryyyy ><

and thanks for sticking with me ^^

xxx