Jonghyun vs. Onew

The Unknown Life {HIATUS}

 

To Jonghyun, the plane trip without that girl that wasn’t Steph was the happiest moment of his life.

 

He couldn’t understand why though.

 

He couldn’t understand why, every time he faced her, he would feel the need to protect her from getting into harms way.

 

But he didn’t even know her well enough!

 

He couldn’t even remember her last name…

 

Jonghyun sighed and looked out of the plane window and saw the blue sky high above his and the cotton white clouds below him.

 

“Sir…”

 

A voice penetrated his thoughts and he looked up.

 

For a split second, the face of Steph was right in front of his eyes, but then, as soon as it came, it left.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Would you like something to drink?”

 

Jonghyun shuddered.

 

The last time a flight attendant has offered to serve him a drink it got all splashed on his and he wasn’t about to relive that nightmare again; whether or not it was the same flight attendant.

 

“No thanks. I’m fine.”

 

Jonghyun said and gave the girl his killer smiled.

 

But...she had no reaction!

 

Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed and watched the girl pushing the drink trolley up the aisle.

 

This was the first time that his smile hadn’t worked on a girl.

 

Oh wait…not the first.

 

Steph was the first.

 

Jonghyun sighed.

 

Suddenly, the lights faded and the plane was left dark with only the toilet sign to guide you way through and some people’s window’s being opened.

 

Jonghyun tried to sleep.

 

But he couldn’t.

 

“Omo…did you see Onew and Selina? They look so cute together!”

 

Jonghyun’s eyes shot open and he sat up, listening to his dongsaeng’s behind him speak quietly.

 

“I don’t know…I guess…”

 

Jonghyun smiled wryly.

 

Just like Minho to be uncertain.

 

Taemin began to speak again.

 

“I’m just really worried at Onew hyung might end up falling in love with her. What’s the newspaper head line’s going to be like…I feel scared for Selina noona especially because she doesn’t know the scariness of paparazzi.”

 

Jonghyun stood up and quickly walked towards Onew and Selina.

 

When he was about to reach them, he slowed down and began to think about what excuse he should make up to get Onew to go back to his original seat.

 

“Jonghyun…what are you doing there?”

 

Onew’s voice floated into Jonghyun’s ears and he saw Onew look at him.

 

Jonghyun gave Onew a tight smile and beckoned him to come out.

 

Onew looked at the girl that was sleeping on him and tried to get Selina off him so that he can go talk to Jonghyun.

 

Successfully, Onew got Selina off him and he stood up from his seat, stretched and then walk towards Onew.

 

“What’s up Jonghyun?”

 

Onew asked him casually.

 

“Can I swap back with you?”

 

Onew looked at Jonghyun seriously.

 

“Because if people see you two together they might think that you do are going out but when SM announces that she’s my fiancé then…”

 

Jonghyun trailed off because Onew had taken a step forwards.

 

“Look Jonghyun. I don’t want to fight with you so I’ll change back to my original seat.”

 

Onew said and Jonghyun smiled.

 

He was about to say thanks when Onew continued to speak, his voice murderous.

 

“If you make Selina cry or make her get hurt…I am never going to forgive you.”

 

Jonghyun gulped and looked down at his hands.

 

“Never.”

 

Onew said with finality.

 

Onew walked away, back to his own seat and Jonghyun walked slowly towards his assigned seat.

 

There, he saw Selina sleeping peacefully, oblivious of the situation.

 

Jonghyun sat down and put Selina’s head gently on his shoulder and he smiled at her.

 

Like that, they both went to sleep, one head on one shoulder and one head on another head.

 

 

***

 

MIANHAE!!!

><

I'm so sorry for not updating this fic for such a long time!

I'm been busy chatting, and updating my other fics that I've forgotten about this one!!!

T.T

Thank you all for supporting me...I hope ><


KAMSAHAMNIDAA~


saranghae chingu's~ ^^


xxx

musicISme