Eotteoke...

The Unknown Life {HIATUS}

 

Selina woke up and groggily wiped her eyes with the knuckles of the first finger on both hands.

 

She looked around her and when her eyes rested on the body next to her, she froze.

 

What was Jonghyun doing here?! She thought to herself.

 

She saw Jonghyun squirm and his eyes open.

 

Selina moved back to her original sit and just waited for him to explain.

 

Jonghyun got up and stretched and then sat back down, sensing Selina’s stare.

 

He turned to look at her and cocked an eyebrow.

 

Neither of them said anything for a moment and then Selina said,

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Jonghyun stared at Selina.

 

This wasn’t the reaction he was hoping.

 

“This is my seat.” Jonghyun replied and waited for a rebuttal.

 

Instead however, Selina got up and looked down at Jonghyun.

 

“I’m going to go swap with Key oppa. I don’t want to sit next to you for the next few hours left in the flight.”

 

She began to walk away and Jonghyun’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

 

This was the first time this had happened to him and he couldn’t believe that it was happening either.

 

Jonghyun sat there for a few more seconds before rushing up and running to catch up with Selina before she made it to Onew and Key’s sit.

 

He saw her back only a few metres away from Onew’s seat and quickened his foot steps.

 

He grabbed her upper arm and turned her around.

 

Selina looked at Jonghyun and waited for him to explain why he was holding onto her so roughly.

 

“We need to talk.” Jonghyun said in a low voice.

 

Selina didn’t say anything.

 

“We need to-“

“Talk then. No one’s stopping you.” Selina said, interrupting Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun was about to lose all his patience on her.

 

She was really starting to get on his nerves.

 

“Privately.” He said while gritting his teeth, stopping himself from yelling on the plane.

 

“Why?” Selina questioned.

 

Jonghyun didn’t have any patience on him.

 

He began to tug Selina away and at first, he sensed her reluctance but then she just began to follow him.

 

When they finally reached back to their own seats, he sat her down by his own seat and he sat down on her original seat.

 

Selina waited for him to speak.

 

“I don’t want you to talk to Onew hyung anymore.”

 

Selina just stared at Jonghyun as if he’s mental.

 

“Why not?!” She asked after awhile.

 

Jonghyun didn’t want to tell her that it was because he was jealous.

 

He shouldn’t be jealous.

 

This girl was nothing to her.

 

She meant nothing to him.

 

“Just because.” Jonghyun replied.

 

Selina stood up again.

 

“I don’t care. You can’t make me not talk to Onew oppa anymore. He’s my friend and you’re not.”

 

She walked past him and back towards Onew.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t believe this.

 

He gave up.

 

He was never going to be able to get to this girl.

So, when after 5 more minutes, Key came up to him with a smile, Jonghyun just smiled back half heartedly and stared out the window.

 

***

 

“Oppa…oppa?”

 

Onew woke up with a start and looked at his surrounding.

 

“Mmm…what? What’s wrong…what happened…?”

 

He didn’t know where he was.

 

And then he remembered Selina and that he was on the plane.

 

He looked up at the person that had woke him up and smiled when he saw that it was Selina.

 

But, she looked angry?

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She stared at him.

 

“Why did you have to give that seat back to Jonghyun?! You know I don’t go well with him!”

 

Onew smiled apologetically.

 

“He is your future fiancé after all!”

 

Onew rebutted.

 

Selina crossed her arms on her chest and looked at Onew.

 

“I don’t want him as a fiancé. If I had to choose, I’d rather be your fiancé than his.”

 

Onew didn’t say anything when what she had just said sunk in.

 

His heart skipped a beat and he frantically looked up at Selina to see if she had registered what she had just hinted but her attention was no longer with Onew but with Key.

 

“Key oppa?”

 

Key woke up and sat up when he saw Selina standing above him.

 

“Is it okay if I swap sits with you? I would like to sit with Onew oppa if you don’t mind?”

 

Key looked at Selina and then at Onew before nodding and then gathering his things and leaving.

 

Selina plopped down onto Key’s original seat and turned to face Onew.

 

“You promised me that you’ll protect me from him.”

 

She took out her iPod and then plugged her earphones in her ears and then closed her eyes.

 

All this while, Onew was just staring at her.

 

“Eotteoke…” 

 

***

 

IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE IVE UPDATED SORRY!!! ><

i tho't tht this fic was going to die but then i suddenly had an urge to write another chapter for it kekekeke ><

 

thanks to all those who've waited patiently and i hope this chapter doesnt disappoint ><

 

thnxxx~~~

 

and im going to try my best and update more for this story!!! ><

 

xxx

musicISme