Stay

The Unknown Life {HIATUS}

 Selina was in front of her laptop and was listening to "Replay -Noona Is Pretty" by SHINee. As Selina was writing her fanfic "Lovers Inside" she suddenly felt really tired and so she decided to make a cup of milo and went towards the balcony at the front of the house. She sat down and closed her eyes, sipping her cold milo. Selina took out her ipod, untangled her earphones and began to listn to "Amigo". "Cold eyes baby, cold hot baby..." She began to bob to the music and soon lost herself into a fantasy world. Suddenly she felt some presences on her driveway. She opened her eyes and starred at what she say. She got up slowly and starred at the people in front of her. She walked forwards to check if what she was seeing was right. As they walked up the stairs Selina sudden hit reality. She quickly turned towards the door but Minho was on the door way, blocking her from returning into the house. She tried to move around him but it didn’t work and so she just sighed and as she turned around and felt a pair of hands grab her and pulled her into his broad chest into a tight hug. Selina inhaled and this person smelt like candy. She looked up from the hug and say a pair of warm chocolate eyes look at her, filled with love; Jonghyun. Once Jonghyun let go of her, he began to talk.

"Steph! I finally found you! Do you know how much I miss you? I-" Selina stopped him from talking and just replied, not wanting to lie to him about her.
"I'm not..." When Selina was about to finish her sentence she felt a stare from SHINee's manager and stopped myself talking. Jonghyun starred at her, waiting her to finish her sentence but she didn't. She just looked up at him and smiled uncertainly. SHINee's manager stepped forwards and introduced himself in perfect english. 
"My name is Kim Jaehyung. I'm SHINee's manager and this trip we're making is just for you. I would like to come back with us to Korea to with your fiance. " Jonghyun looked at her happily, waiting for her to respond. 
"I'm sorry, I can't." Jonghyun's face dropped hearing her decision.
"First of all I don't want to leave Australia, my friends and family. Secondly, I don't know any korean what so ever so I can't go live in Korea. And thirdly, the most important one," Selina let go of Jonghyun's grip and looked up into his eyes.
"I'm not Steph." The silence that followed was awkward and tense. Jonghyun laughed uncertainly and said,
"Haha..."He looked at her and from her serious expression he stopped.
"...You're not being serious right Steph...?"  She sighed.
"I'm Selina Zhou. I'm not Steph..." Jonghyun stepped back, unbalanced. His manager stepped forward, his eyes filled with confusion. 
"If you're not Steph then how come our sources they said she lived here?!" 
"How would I know!" I've lived here for nearly 10 years. Maybe you should update your sources!" A tear came out of Jonghyun's eyes and dropped onto the balcony. She looked at Jonghyun and said softly,
"I'm sorry Jonghyun..." He shook his head and looked at her, eyes filled with sadness and a tight smile on his face.
"It's fine..." He turned around and the others followed after their main vocalist. As they were descending down the stairs, their manager dropped onto his knee's.
"Manager hyung! What are doing?!?!" Taemin shouted running towards his manager. His manager looked into her panic stricken eyes and said," 

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault! Please forgive me..." She nodded and tried to help SHINee's manager up. He shook his head and looked back at her. 

"Can you please come with us to Korea as Jonghyhyun's fiance? We told all the press that when we come back we'll be bringing his fiance and if we lose the trust of SHINee's fans SHINee will be no more!  Please...?" She took a staggering step back and looked at Jonghyun.

"I don't think Jonghyun wants me to take over Steph...so it's best is..."

"PLEASE!" Their manager stood up and grabbed her shoulders. She shook her head and turned away. She heard Jonghyun sigh and then felt a pair of hands take over his managers.

"Are you our fan?" Before she would answer her phone rang.

"Babee~" SHINee looked around astonished and Jonghhyun laughed. She suddenly felt like kissing him and his smile.

"I guess it answered itself. Then can you please help us?" She stared at him and said uncertainly. 

"But what if Steph...turns up..." As the mention of the name is his face because a mask, showing and bearing not emotion.

"Would that mean I have to leave when she turns up?" His manager looked to and fro and as Jonghyun's grip began to loosen Mr. Kim told me.

"No...! You won't! You're the girl we present to the press, so you're the girl who will stay." Jonghyun's head snapped towards Mr. Kim, his face distorted with anger.

"THEN WHAT ABOUT STEPH?!?!" 

"JONGHYUN! Don't you want your career to continue? If you don't then fine! But, if you want your dream to continue WE NEED SOMEONE TO REPLACE STEPH FOR THE TIME BEING!" Jonghyun stopped talking and said,

"You're right...sorry hyung..." Jonghyun turned towards her and said,

"Can you please come? I promise you won't leave if Steph comes back." Onew, leader of SHINee, stepped forward and bent down towards her, reaching her eye level, and patted her head. He said,

"Please come? If Jonghyun's mean to you come tell me! I'll protect you!" Selina smiled and felt like hugging him. Sensing her urge he hugged her. She hugged him back, feeling like she got another sibling for once. When we let go of each other everyone was starring at us oddly. She shrugged.