Remember, I Will Always Love You...

You Will Always be My Everything

Youngmin's POV

"Minwoo! Go to sleep!" I commanded.

"No~ I want to play with my Kwangmin a little more!" He pouted.

"Its 10 p.m. Doctor said you need a lot of rest! I want you to get out from here as soon as possible and go to school with me!"

"Talking about school, I am excited to go to Starship High School with you!"

Minwoo had agreed to move to that school together with me. His mother also said that it was good for him because Minwoo is a very good dancer. Luckily, Starship High School accepted us even though we enrolled on the middle of the school year.

I am Jo Kwangmin now. I enrolled to that school using my brother's name and I have said to my old friends to call me Kwangmin if there is Minwoo around. This sounds so stupid, but I did not want to see him cry anymore. Even though this action will hurt me a lot and hurt him if he found out. Just hope that Minwoo will not find out about this.
 

"Yeah, now go to sleep!"

"But... Why do you move to that school? I thought you wanted to be a doctor like your parents..."

"Being a musician is Youngmin-hyung's dream. I will be a musician for him..."

"Youngmin... I miss him..."

His eyes started to become watery. Again, I lied to him, but I could not see him so frustrated if I did not do this.

"Don't cry... Youngmin-hyung will be sad if you cry..."

I wiped his tears off and patted his head.

"Now sleep, okay?"

He nodded and lied down. I felt that he held my hand.

"Don't leave me when I fell asleep later..."

"I won't..."

"Give me a goodnight kiss~"

I smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. Minwoo closed his eyes and soon he fell asleep while holding hands with me.

"Kwangmin... I love you..."

I heard Minwoo mumbled, he must be dreaming about Kwangmin.

"You love him so much, don't you?"

I looked down, letting my tears to flow out from my eyes. Then, I touched my chest.

"It hurts so much... Here..."

***

"GOOD MORNING!"

Minwoo's doctor came and shouted like a crazy person. I woke up and gave him a death glare. Minwoo also woke up, he looked so sleepy.

Minwoo's doctor is a young and cheerful doctor. He got along with me and Minwoo so well and he knew that I am not Kwangmin since he was involved on Kwangmin's operation last time. However, he was kind enough to keep it as a secret. His name is Kim Hyung Soo, but he asked people to call him Doctor K.will because it sounds cooler.

"Oh? Did I wake you guys up? Hehe..."

"You shouted so loud and still dare to ask that question?"

"Hehe... Sorry... I need to check our little Minwoo's condition now~"

He went to Minwoo and started to do his job.

"It seems that your health has improved a lot and you can go home tomorrow..."

"Really? I'm so happy!"

"Oooh... I will miss my cute Minwoo..."

That stupid doctor hugged Minwoo so tight and pinched his cheeks. I became so irritated.

"Yah! Let him go!"

"Minwoo-ya... Your boyfriend is so rude!" He said and released his hug.

"Don't be angry, Kwangmin... Dr K.will is a good person!"

"See, your boyfriend said that I am a good person... Minwoo-ya, don't forget to visit me here if you have time... I will miss you sooooo muchhhh~"

"YAH!"

I shouted and he ran away before I could catch him. Minwoo giggled.

"You are jealous, right? My Kwangmin is so cute!!!"

"No! I am not! Aishhh..."

My face turned red. This is so embarrassing!

Suddenly, Minwoo kissed my lips.

"That's our morning kiss! I love you, Kwangmin!"

"Yeah... I love you too, dear!"

I hugged him. I am sorry, Minwoo... I am not your Kwangmin...

***

2 years later...

Youngmin's POV

"Why don't you let me to go to Youngmin's graveyard??!!"

"Sorry, dear... I can't... Youngmin-hyung said that he doesn't want you to visit there. He doesn't want to see you cry there... I'm sorry..."

"I won't cry... So send me there!"

"Its impossible, you are a crybaby..."

"Fine! You are so mean! I hate you, Kwangmin!"

He turned his back to me. I sighed and touched his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!"

I hugged him and turned his body to face me. When I looked at his face, I knew that he was about to cry. I pinched is nose.

"Look! Just because I didn't let you go there, you almost cry. How can I believe when you said that you will not cry when you visit my hyung's graveyard?"

"..."

"I'm so sorry, dear... I don't want to break my promise to him... The most important thing is I don't want to see you cry..."

I could feel Minwoo hugged me back and put his face on my chest.

"I am sorry, I was so childish just now."

"Its okay, you look cute when you are on your childish mode."

He released his hug and looked at me with a cute pout on his face.

"I hate you!"

"I love you~"

He blushed.

"You are blushing! Hehe..."

"Yah! Stop teasing me!"

"Okay, dear. I better go home now, we have lecture tomorrow..."

"Yeah, can't believe that we are no longer high school students now..."

Minwoo walked me out until the gate. I said goodbye to him.

"Kwangmin!"

"Yes?"

I turned around and Minwoo gave me a kiss on my lips, I kissed him back. After we broke our kiss, he smiled and blushed.

"See you tomorrow... I love you!"

"See you. I love you too..."

Minwoo smiled and went inside his house. My smile disappeared.

'That kiss was not for me, it was for Kwangmin...' I thought.

***

Minwoo's POV

Kwangmin never let me visit Youngmin's graveyard even though I wanted to go there so badly... I could not blame him, because he loved Youngmin so much... Youngmin loved me, so he did not want me to cry for him, that's what I heard from Kwangmin...

Since Youngmin's death, I felt that Kwangmin had changed. He became more caring and warm. I did not know why, but it made me feel that he loves me more than before...

***

Donghyun's POV

I was watching television when I heard someone entered my apartment.

"I'm home, hyung..."

It was Youngmin. I looked at him and his appearance shocked me. His eyes were red and he looked so sad. I came to him.

"Hey, what happened...?"

"How can loving someone be this painful?"

"What do you mean?"

"It hurts, hyung! Minwoo loves Kwangmin so much! I'm tired of being Kwangmin..."

"If you want, you can stop..."

"No... I don't want to see Minwoo cry..."

"But you will be hurt if you continue... Remember, Minwoo will find out about this sooner or later..."

"I know, hyung..."

"Well, you better sleep now, its late... I don't want you to fall sick..."

Youngmin nodded and walked towards his room. I sighed.

'When will this ends?'

***

Youngmin's POV

Minwoo and I went to the mall after we finished our university lectures. When he saw a big doll shop, he pulled me and rushed inside.

"Kwangmin! Look! This is sooo cuteee!"

He took a huge Mickey Mouse doll which is almost as big as his own body and hugged it tightly.

"You are much cuter than that..." I said.

"T-thanks..." He blushed.

"Hey! You are blushing! So cute!"

"N-no! I'm not!" He insisted.

I kissed his cheek and pulled him to the cashier to pay for that doll.

"Kwangmin! You don't need to this for me! Its expensive!"

"Its normal for a boy to buy some presents for his lover, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm a boy too!"

"But I am more manly than you, dear..."

He pouted and I ruffled his hair. Then, we walked around the mall with Minwoo holding his huge doll. I heard some girls whispered.

"Look! That boy is so cute!"

"He is holding a doll! Kyaaaa so adorable~"

"Look at his face! He looks like a hamster, so cute!"

'Yeah es, my Minwoo is so ing adorable!' I smirked.

***

After we finished playing around in the mall, I brought Minwoo to Donghyun-hyung's apartment.

"Oh... Hi, Minwoo! You are getting cuter!" Donghyun-hyung said.

"Hi, hyung... Don't say that I'm cute! I'm cool!" Minwoo answered.

"Don't force people to tell you that you are cool! The whole world agreed that you are cute, not cool!" I interrupted.

He pouted and hit my head. Donghyun-hyung laughed at us.

"I need to go to my friend's house, you two can stay here. I will be home late."

"Okay, take care, hyung~" We said in unison.

We decided to relax a bit by watching TV shows. I sat on the sofa while Minwoo laid his head on my laps.  

After a while, he sat up, cupped my face and looked at me on the eyes. I was confused, but I kept silent. Suddenly, he leaned closer and kissed my lips.

At first, I thought that the kiss will not last long. But, the kiss became wild and Minwoo started to slip his tongue inside my mouth, he even touched my chest.

I could not do this! I'm not Kwangmin! I had no right to touch him. Finally, I managed to break our passionate kiss.

"Kwangmin... I want you to make me yours tonight..."

"Mi-minwoo, wait..."

"Why? We have been dating since we were in high school, but we never do 'that'..."

He looked at me with his puppy eyes. I could not control my self, I kissed him roughly. My hands were inside of his shirt, touching his body.

'Youngmin! Stop! This is not right!' I mentally slapped myself.

I pushed him to stop our kiss. We both panted due to lack of oxygen.

"Kwangmin... Why? What happened?"

"Minwoo-ya... Listen... I can't do this anymore... I've had enough..."

"What do you mean? Please don't tell me that you want to break up with me..."

His eyes started to get watery. I prepared myself to talk. This had to be ended or else I will end up doing what I should not do.

"Listen, Minwoo... This time please listen to me... After that you can hit me, kill me or do everything that you want to do because I deserve it. But please remember that I will always love you..."

"What do you mean...? Kwangmin, I don't understand!"

"Minwoo... I'm Youngmin, not Kwangmin..."

"What? Are you sick?"

I shook my head.

"I'm Jo Youngmin... Jo Kwangmin had gone forever... I'm so sorry, Minwoo. I lied to you since the past 2 years..."

"No! You've got to be kidding, right? Kwangmin! Don't fool me..."

I stood up and went inside my room to take the report from the hospital.

"Read this..."

Minwoo opened it and read it. His eyes widened as he read. On that report, it was stated that Kwangmin had died due to car accident. There was also his photograph on the report.

"Now, do you believe?" I asked.

He looked at me and then...

SLAP!!!

Minwoo slapped me. I was shocked when I saw tears started to rolled down from his eyes. He looked so hurt and disappointed.

"I'm so sorry, Minwoo..."

I tried to wipe his tears but he slapped my hand.

"Don't touch me!"

"Min..."

"I hate you so much, Youngmin! You don't know how I feel now! For two years... You did this to me! Can't you imagine how hurt I am now? You pretended to be Kwangmin and I believed you! How stupid!"

Minwoo grabbed his jacket and rushed out from the apartment. I froze on my seat, could not believe what had just happened.    

"AHHHH"

I screamed and let my tears flew. Then, I looked at the window. It was snowing outside. I decided to search for Minwoo, it was so cold outside. 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: another werd chapter... im so sorry if you guys are getting bored with this story T.T thanks for all my readers and subscribers :D please keep supporting me ^^

 

I am so sorry i cant reply your comments, because i am using my cousin's computer and she asked me to type quickly so that she can use the computer T.T

see you on the next chapter! ppyong~<3