Jealousy

You Will Always be My Everything

Youngmin’s POV

“YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!”

SLAP!

As I came inside my house, my father slapped me hard on my right cheek. I felt my blood trickled from the edge of my lips. I glared to him coldly and put on an evil smirk. To be honest, I am not afraid at all.

“Slap me again as much as you want!” I said.

SLAP!

He slapped me one more time, but on my left cheek. I can see from his face that he was really furious, as if he could explode anytime. Suddenly, I saw my mom came out from her room. She stared at me angrily. Well, I used to this situation already.

“YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID BOY! HOW WILL YOUR FUTURE BE? YOU ALWAYS COME HOME THIS LATE! HANG OUT WITH FRIEND, GOING INTO NIGHTCLUBS! YOU SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND BE A GOOD BOY LIKE YOUR BROTHER!”

I kept quiet and walked straight into my shared room with my twin brother, Kwangmin, ignoring my father who kept yelling to me.

 

*******

“Hyung… Where have you been?”

When I entered our room, I saw Kwangmin was sitting on our bed with his worried face. He always treat me with love and care even though I treat him harshly. I do not know why.

“It’s none of your business! Just go to sleep already! It’s 2 a.m.” I answered.

“How can I sleep if you are not home yet? Moreover, I heard dad yelled at you just now. I was worried to death, hyung. Now you came with bruises all over your face. Let me clean your wound…”

Kwangmin stood up and tried to touch my face, but I slapped his hand.

“ Don’t do that, Kwangmin! I know that you just feel pity about me because you are our parents’ precious boy, unlike me!”

“Hyung, I don’t …”

Before he finished his sentence, I walked into the bathroom inside our shared room. I slammed the door strongly. After that, I started to shower with cold water.

I do not understand why Kwangmin treats me nicely. He is a good boy, but I am not! He should hate me! Honestly, I felt jealous of he always got our parents’ attention. Kwangmin is extremely bright and gifted. He is good at his studies, good at sports, very kind, has many fans at school and good at every single thing. Because of him, mom and dad never bother to look at me. We are twins, we have similar faces , but our attitudes are very different from each other.

After I showered, I put on my pajamas and went out from the bathroom. I saw Kwangmin was asleep already. A sudden guilt appeared inside my chest.

‘I was so rude to him earlier.’ I thought.

“I’m sorry, Kwangmin…” I muttered.

********

“KYAAA~~~ KWANGMINNN!!! HE IS SO COOL!”

I heard the girls were screaming hysterically as they watched Kwangmin who was playing basketball with his friends during our PE time. Those stupid girls didn’t realize that the blocked my way to the basketball field.

“Get lost!” I said.

Those turned around facing me. They looked afraid and made a way for me to pass through. I glared at them angrily and walked away from them.

“Hey, look at Youngmin! He is so different from his twin! He looks like a punk with his blond hair and piercings!”

“Psstt! You are so loud! He can hear you!”

I gave them a death glare for saying bad things about me even though that is true. They seemed to be afraid and put their heads down facing the ground.

Then, I chose to sit on the corner of the basketball court and watched my classmates played because I was too lazy to play. Suddenly, I saw No Minwoo, my crush. I couldn’t help but smiled when he could not take the ball from other players because he is small. Several minutes later, a big guy from my class accidentally bumped into him and he fell onto the ground. Minwoo looked like he was about to cry.

I wanted to help him, but I was too late. I saw Kwangmin held him bridal style and helped him to sit on the bench. Kwangmin started to clean the blood from Minwoo’s knee. My heart hurt when I saw Minwoo blushed when Kwangmin touched his knee. By this, I understood that Minwoo  liked my brother.

Kwangmin-ah, why you took everything from me?

*To Be Continued* 

 

Author's note: Hey, guys! how is it? i think its really bad T.T please tell me how do you feel about the story and give some suggestions :)

                          Please comment and sbsribe^^ thanks hehehe