That Should be Me

You Will Always be My Everything

Youngmin's POV

I sent Minwoo home and when I rang the doorbell, a lady on her 40s came out and hugged Minwoo instantly.

"My darling! Where have you been? I'm worried to death! And who is this boy?"

Minwoo's mom stared at me. I could see that she was judging my appearance. With my attires, I looked like a punk.

"He is my savior, mom! I was almost got and he saved me! Please don't give him that look..."

"Oh! You what? Almost got ? Are you okay, dear?"

"Yeah. Thanks to Youngmin-ssi!"

She looked at me and gave me a very soft smile.

"Thank you very much for helping my son, Youngmin. I couldn't imagine what will happen to my son if you didn't save him..."

"You're welcome, ahjumma. I better go home now..."

Minwoo grabbed my hand when I was about to walk home.

"U...ummm... Can you sleep in my house tonight? I couldn't sleep alone, I am still afraid... I-if you don't mind..."

"But how will I go to school tomorrow?"

"We can go together, we are classmate."

"Oh you two are classmates? Youngmin, you can borrow my eldest son's uniform, he went to the same school as you, but he is in Canada now."

"You don't mind if stay here for tonight?" I asked her.

"Of course not! I'm happy if you come here and play with my son..."

"Okay, then. I will sleep here for tonight."

"Yay!!!" Minwoo cheered.

***

Oh my God!!! I couldn't believe this! Me? Sleep on the same room as Minwoo? What a miracle! Thanks God!

I saw Minwoo came from the bathroom, he was wearing a pair of pajamas with picture of mickey mouse on it. My heart was beating so fast. Minwoo, why so cute?

"Let's sleep, Youngmin-ssi!!!"

"Okay. I guess I will sleep on the floor!"

"No! You can't! Sleep on the bed!"

"But your bed is only for one person..."

"It's quiet big! Enough for the two of us!"

Minwoo pulled me until I fell on his bed. Then, he laid down beside me. Why should he do that? I could die from heart attack!

"Good night, Youngmin-ssi~"

"Ye... Yeah... N-night."

After that, he fell asleep while facing me.  I forced myself not to stare at his face. When I closed my eyes, I felt Minwoo came closer to me and hugged me. His face was on my chest.

'I will not sleep well tonight!'

***

"MINWOO! YOUNGMIN! WAKE UP! TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

Minwoo's mom shouted from downstairs *since Minwoo's room is on the second floor*. Geez, I finally managed to sleep, but not more than two hours. I saw Minwoo was still hugging me tight, I blushed. I shook his body.

"Minwoo! Wake up!"

He slowly opened his eyes and released his hug. I was a bit disappointed.

"So-sorry! I didn't mean to hug you like that! I have a habit to hug everybody while sleeping together. Sorry..."

He looked so embarrassed. I smiled.

"Hey... It's the first time I see you smile!"

My smile suddenly disappeared. How could I smile like that? So embarrassing!

"You should smile often! You look more handsome when smiling!"

***

I came to school together with Minwoo, wearing his hyung's uniform. When I entered our class, I saw Kwangmin was there, surrounded by many girls.

I put my bag on my seat behing Kwangmin. He noticed me.

"Hyung! Why didn't you come home last night?"

He stood up and hugged me. I wanted to cry, he loved me that much even though I kept on shouting at him.

"Get off from my body. I can't breathe."

"Sorry, hyung... I was worried... Did you spend you night on the night club? Playing with girls?"

"No! I was..."

"Kwangmin~ Last night Youngmin-ssi slept on my house!"

Suddenly I felt that the girls stared at me.

"Did he do something bad last night, Minwoo-ya?"

"I will not forgive him if he hurt our cute Minwoo!"

The girls started to whisper among themselves. I rolled my eyes.

"No! He saved me! I was almost being ! He is my savior!"

"Wow, hyung! I couldn't believe that you are such a good person!"

"Shut up!"

***

I heard the doorbell rang as I was going to go to the night club.

"Youngmin-ssi! Good night!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Your brother and I are going to do our homework together~"

"Oh... He is in his room there... You can go in, our parents are not here."

I pointed a room with our names on the door, which is our room. Minwoo was going to do homework with Kwangmin. Just the two of them. Well, I am jealous.

"Okay, then. I'm going."

"Where are you going?"

"Umm... I'm going to get some fresh air outside..."

I lied. It was impossible to tell him that I wanted to go clubbing.

"Oh. I see! Come home soon, Youngmin-ssi! I want to play together with you and your brother later."

"What? Oh... Okay..."

I went out. Maybe I should go home early tonight.

***

Minwoo's POV

I knocked the twins' room. Kwangmin opened the door for me and he smiled.

"Hey, Minwoo! Come in! I've been waiting for you!"

He took my hand and pulled me inside. I could feel that I blushed. My heart started to beat faster.

Yeah, I loved Jo Kwangmin. Since the first time I saw him, I've loved him. He is good-looking, kind and smart. I could not talk to him before since he was so popular, well... Me too. However, he helped me several days ago when I fell down. I was so happy and I loved him even more.

Will he love me back?

***

Kwangmin's POV

We were busy doing our work. Suddenly, Minwoo called me.

"Kwangmin..."

"Yes?" I replied.

Minwoo came closer to me, he grabbed both of my hands. My heart beat faster. I did not know why, but since I helped him last time, I started feel weird. Whenever I talk and close to him, I felt nervous.

"I want to tell you something. I know that this sounds wrong because we are both guys. But, I want you to understand my feeling..."

"Mi-minwoo..."

"I love you, Kwangmin! Since the first time I saw you..."

He pulled my hand and put it on his chest. I could feel his fast heartbeat.

"I don't expect you to answer, I just want you to know about this..."

Suddenly, I hugged him so tight. He gasped. I really wanted to hug him.

"To be honest, I felt strange when I saw you lately. I don't know what is this feeling. But, give me time to answer your feeling. Okay?"

He nodded and hugged me back. We stayed on that position for quiet long time.

"Hey, guys I am home... Have you finished your..."

Spontaneously, we released our hug and blushed. We saw Youngmin-hyung. He was early.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. Just continue what you were doing earlier."

He closed the door and left both of us alone. Youngmin-hyung seemed unhappy, he looked like he was about to cry. 

'What happen to him?' I thought

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hey guys~~~ how about this chapter? i felt that this chapter is very boring. I am very sorry if you guys are not happy with this chapter. I am really thankful to all my readers and subscibers^^. Please keep support me! thank you :D

Replies:

SilverSea_SpiritStar: i love youngwoo~~~ haha. i want to make their parents as cruel as possible... thanks for reading^^

mikainekorui: haha. lets see who will be with minwoo then~~ you keep checking this page everyday? thank you, eonnie!!!! sorry for the late update~~

GongNey17: Aww, thank you so much!!!! i love you too :* thanks thanks thanks

ZazieBee: youngmin really loves minwoo here hehehe. unique? really? thank you so much ;D

maknaeseungmin: dont cryyy~~~ hehe. thank you so much for reading^^

chattykitkat: they love kwangmin more! me too :D thanks so much for reading~~~

please keep supporting me, guys! love you all <3