Please Don't Go

You Will Always be My Everything

Youngmin's POV

I saw him. He was hugging with my brother. It was hurt! Before I cried, I left them and went to the park near my house to calm myself down.

"Hey! Youngmin! What are you doing here?"

Someone sat beside me. It was Donghyun-hyung, my cousin. He is the person that I trusted the most. Being together with him always makes me feel comfortable.

"Hyung... Hello..."

"Hey, you look sad. What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm fine, hyung."

"No! You are not fine! Listen, Youngmin! You can always count on me. Talk to me when you have problems."

"Thanks, hyung, but I'm really fine..."

"Let me guess... Your parents are mad at you?"

I shook my head. They are always angry, why should I be upset?

"Maybe you have love problem?"

I kept silent. He was correct though.

"Hey! Am I correct? I guess so~"

I sighed. I think it was fine to talk about this to Donghyun-hyung. Then, I started to tell him the story. How I liked Minwoo and how I saw him with my brother.

"Wow, you must have been hurt so badly..."

"Yeah... What should I do?"

"If you love someone, you must let that person to be happy. No matter how it will hurt you, you must let him go. There is no point if you and him are together, but he doesn't feel happy."

"It's hard, hyung..."

"I know, Youngmin. But life goes on, you have to move on... So, try to forget him as soon as possible before it’s too late."

I guess he was right...

***

"Hyung! Why did you left?"

I went home and saw Kwangmin was alone in our room.

"Where is Minwoo?"

"He went home already."

I sat beside Kwangmin, I planned to talk to him about Minwoo.

"Kwangmin, do you love Minwoo?"

He blushed instantly.

"W-why do you ask that question?"

"You do, right?"

"I-i'm not sure, hyung..."

"How do you feel about him?"

"I feel that my heart beats faster when I see him... I feel happy when I am with him..."

"You love him. You really love him. Just like the way I love him."

"W-what? You too, hyung?"

I nodded.

"Sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to steal him for you."

"Don't be sorry. I just want you to do me a favor..."

"What is it, hyung?"

"I want you to be his boyfriend. I know that he loves you too. Promise me that you will always make him happy and never ever dare to hurt him, cause I will kill you if you do."

"But, hyung... You will be hurt!"

"No. I won't. I will be more hurt if you reject him. I will move on, believe me."

"You must also promise me something, hyung..."

I looked at him at his eyes.

"Promise me that you will not go to the nightclub again, be nice to people and be nice to me."

"Hey! That's too much!" I complained.

"You must try, hyung. Or else I will hurt Minwoo nyahaha!" He said jokingly.

"Fine! I will!"

Suddenly, Kwangmin hugged me. So warm and tight.

"I love you, hyung. We are twins. We are one. My life will never be perfect without you. You know, I always hate our parents for hating you..."

I burst into tears. Damn you, Kwangmin, you made me cried.

"Aigoo, hyung. Don't cry..."

Kwangmin patted my head and hugged me even tighter.

"I love you too, Kwangmin..."

"Aww, hyung! You love me?"

I nodded while still crying, he pinched my cheek.

"Stop crying, hyung! You are such a crybaby! But, you are cute when you cry hehe..."

"Shut up!"

***

Kwangmin's POV

This morning, Youngmin-hyung went to school together with me. He waited for me until I finished my breakfast. Usually, he just left without me almost every single day.

At school, he smiled to everybody who looked at him. I knew that many students were looking at him because he is scary and normally he just glared back at them. However, today, he smiled.

"Hey, hyung! It is not usual for you to smile and greet everybody."

"Yah! You said that I need to change my attitude?" He pouted.

"Don't pout, hyung! You look like pikachu~"

Wow! I was not really serious last night and I did not expect him to change this fast! By seeing him like this, I became very happy.

When we were younger, Youngmin-hyung was a cheerful and kind little boy. He did not really bother about our parents' attitude. As we grew up, our parents scold him more, because he is more interested to become a musician. I admit that he is very good at singing, playing piano (Donghyun-hyung taught him) and even dancing. However, our parents wished for both of us to be doctors, just like them.  

"Hey! That is Minwoo! Go! Talk to him! Say that you love him!"

"But, hyung..."

"Quick! I'm going to class first! I will kill you if you don't talk to him now!"

He ran to the school building. Will he be okay?

"Hey, Kwangmin~"

Minwoo waved to me. I smiled and waved to him back. He ran to me.

"Minwoo, I want to talk..."

"Okay, then..."

I pulled him to the school backyard to get more privacy.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Listen, Minwoo..."

I held his cheeks and looked him deep on his eyes.

"Kw-kwangmin... What are you doing?"

"I love you."

"W-what?"

"I love you, Minwoo. I love you too. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I saw tears rolled down from Minwoo's eyes. Why? Did I say something wrong?

"H-hey... Why are you crying? I-im so sorry! Don't cry!"

He wiped off his tears and smiled.

"Stupid! I am crying because I am so happy!"

I hugged him. God, I was so happy!

"So what is your answer?"

"I do."

I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips. Minwoo kissed me back.

This was the happiest day of my life!

***

No One's POV

Youngmin saw his brother and Minwoo were kissing. He actually followed both of them to the backyard and hid behind the bushes.

He felt that his heart was very hurt, tears started to appear from his beautiful eyes. However, he smiled because he knew that Minwoo will be happy.

"I wish both of you happiness." He said.

***

3 months later...

Youngmin's POV

Kwangmin and Minwoo have been together for about three months. To be honest, I still love Minwoo. I knew that I should move on and find other person, but that is just too hard for me.

"Hyung! We are going to watch movie together~ Do you want to join us?" Kwangmin asked me.  

"No. You guys can go without me, I have piano lesson after this with Donghyun-hyung."

"That's too bad. I hope you can join us..." Minwoo said.

"Hey, you guys are going for a date, why should you ask me to go with you?"

"Because everything will be more fun if there is you, Youngmin!" Minwoo answered.

"Yah! I don't want to disturb you guys! Now, go!"

"Haha... Okay then. See you later, hyung!"

"Bye. Enjoy your time~" I answered.

Kwangmin held hands with Minwoo and they went out from our house. I sighed, when will I stop loving him?

After I grabbed my bag, I went out to Donghyun-hyung's apartment.

***

"Stop! Stop! Stop!"

I stopped playing the piano and looked up at Donghyun-hyung who were standing beside the piano.

"What happened? Is something bothering you?"

"What do you mean, hyung? Nothing happened." I forced a smile.

"You can't lie, Youngmin. You screw up in our lesson, you daydream almost every five minutes and your smile just now looked so fake. So, tell me what happened. Is it about Minwoo again?"

I nodded. Donghyun-hyung sat beside me on the piano's chair.

"Why? Why it is so hard to forget him...? I still love him, hyung..."

I looked down, tried my best to hold back my tears. Suddenly, Donghyun-hyung put his arm around my shoulders.

"Everything will be fine... Trust me... You will find someone that love you sincerely... Remember, you still have me to be counted on."

Donghyun-hyung always make me feel better. My tears was about to fall, but I quickly wiped them off. He was right, I will meet my true love sooner or later. I put on a big smile on my face.

"Okay! Let's continue or lesson, hyung! Then we will play!!!"

***

"Hyung~ I am hungry!"

Kwangmin shook my body. I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 12 midnight.

"It's midnight, stupid. No food at this hour."

"That's why! Let's go to the mini market!"

"I'm sleepy! Go by yourself!"

"Hyunggggg! It’s still 12 o'clock! You used to go home at 2 when you used to go clubbing back then..."

"I'm not going to those clubs anymore. So, I sleep early."

"Youngmin-hyunggg, pleaseee~ It's dark outside... I'm afraid..."

Kwangmin gave me his best puppy eyes. Since I was small, I am weak to his puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay! But only this time! Next time you go by yourself!"

"Yayyy! You are the best, hyung!"

Kwangmin pulled me, he seemed so excited.

"Hey! Wait! My jacket!"

***

We walked together to the mini market. It took about fifteen minutes to walk from our house to the mini market.

Finally, we almost there, we just need to cross the road. I wanted to go home faster, so I ran.

"Kwangmin! Faster! I want to go home and sleep!"

I crossed the road without seeing that a car was moving at a very high speed towards me.

"HYUNG!"

I was thrown to the other side of the road. Someone pushed me. And... Where was my brother? Anyway, my left hand was bleeding.

"Ouchh..." I groaned in pain.  

I saw Kwangmin was lying on the ground with blood all over his body. I gasped, so he was the one who pushed me?  

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hello, guys! this is the fourth chapter~ i hope you like it. I feel that this story is getting wierd -.-" thanks so much for reading and subscribing this fanfiction. Please keep supporting me^^

REPLIES:

SilverSea_SpiritStar: haha let's see who will be with minwoo~ I am still confused deciding between the two of them, but i wanted to make this fanfic a YoungWoo fanfic because i am a YoungWoo shipper~ thanks for reading ;D

maknaeseungmin: Miwoo is too cute~~~~ <3 anyway, thanks for reading :D

ZazieBee: I feel like a bad person because i made Youngmin hurt so badly in this story T.T Don't be disappointed because i made Kwangmin and Minwoo are together. I am a YoungWoo shipper and I wanted to make this fanfic a YoungWoo fanfic, please look forward to the next chapter~ thanks for reading :D

RyoShiro: Thank you for reading :D I am glad that you like it~

95lineyoung: thanks for reading eonnie~ i am glad that you like this story. aku usahain buat selalu update kilat ^^

GongNey17: me too, i couldn't stop smiling like a crazy person when i wrote the YoungWoo moments :D thanks for reading^^

ppyongGF31: you like kwangwoo? hehe, maybe i should write another fanfic about kwangwoo... please keep reading this fanfic even though kwangmin and minwoo will nit be together at the end *maybe*. i am so sorry~~~ thanks for reading :D

Please keep supporting me~~~ if you read this story, dont forget to click the subscribe button :D see you on the next chapter~ i love you guys! ppyong ~<3

Notes: guys, i just created my twitter account. Please follow me @Park_HyunMi if you dont mind, i need followers. Since i am new to twitter, i will be glad if you teach me how to use it *I have limited knowledge on technology T.T*. Also, i want to know more about you guys, so please follow me or give me your twitter account and i will follow you :D