A Date?

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

I will just go back to the important points. Suho and Lay are about to get married. Suho was abducted and drugged. Suho and Se Hun got some heated moments. The reason why Suho doesn't want to ask 'why' to Se Hun actions will be revealed. It is not because of unreality of my story. It is only because something is hidden about Sehun and Kris and Suho and Lay. This chapter will reveal what they are. 

CHAPTER 4

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris

I must take this chance. I can’t let him get marriage. I can’t let him touched by another man, I can’t. He is mine and mine only.

A devil to make a contact with an angel, not that I haven’t done that before but just that… it’s not the same.

“All that I’ve done, I do for myself. I swear to god and summon you to my face. Oh Se Hun, the god of wind, the fastest of the fastest, I summon you.”

 

I watched the difference in my place. I live in the place so dark, fit for a demon. The wind is started to chill. I know that is the way he is responding to me. I waited. And the wind is getting stronger, although there’s no reason to get super windy in demon’s place. I’ve never seen any angel response to my call. It’s the first except for “him”, the love of my life.

 

“What is your business?”

He cut this short. Works for me.

“Suho and Lay is getting married in 6 human days.”

I see the shock and terror in his eyes, his faces, his every cells responding to my information. He didn’t know. Of course he didn’t know. Suho is also the love of his life just like Lay is mine.

 

“How… How do you know?”

Se Hun slowly asked. He tried to hide his emotions but he couldn’t hide the tremble in his voice.

“Unlike some other guys, I do look out for my own guy. I do a little research over there and I found out. I need your help.”

He is staring right at me. I know I am not asking him in nicest way but it’s my nature. Nice isn’t my well-known personality. He didn’t break off the eye-contact as if he is looking some sort of lies in my eyes.

 

“I don’t care if you are looking something in my eyes but you won’t find anything related Suho in there. And I have a plan but I won’t explain you all the details. Do you want your guy back or not?”

Thank god he stops staring at my eyes.

“I want Suho obviously. But I will not break any…”

“Any ing stupid Laws of your side? Fine. I promised and I swear on my soul, you won’t. But you need to do every single thing I told you to. No questions, no complaints. You will get back Suho and I will get Lay.”

“Okay.”

“You can ask me one last question. Make it count.”

“When will this gonna start?”

“Effective! As expected from God of Wind. I need you on 8:30 am on 6 human days later and initial contact with Suho about right now. And you will need a place in human world. That’ll be all.”

 

He gives me a short look that tells he understand and just poof, disappeared into thin air.

 

May be a Date 

 

Coming down the stairs, it’s like I am having a grand entrance to the award ceremony. I feel the stare on my body, from hair to toes. It’s only from one person even though it felt like from million pairs of eyes. Se Hun looked at me like I am his favorite meal with such hunger. I feel hot.

“So… let’s go?”

I say, all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter