'WANTING' doesn't mean 'GETTING'

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

Suho was a to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Lay is back. His confusion, he is not going to keep it to himself. And he wanted to see Suho but only get to see his bulter since SUHO is in self-destructive mood. 

 

CHAPTER 11

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Lay

After I told everything I witnessed at Kris’s place Chan Yeol seemed pretty freaked out and Baek Hyun seemed to be in deep thoughts.

“So, you’re saying…”

“Yeah, yeah. I know it sounded weird. But I’m pretty sure they’re not human. Not really.”

“What is this thing? God’s umm… Whisper?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t have time and I ran.” I felt like a coward because that’s what I did. I ran like a coward.

“Ok. Even if they are not human I don’t see the connections with Joon Myun being a .” Chan Yeol said, clearly haven’t forgive Joon Myun for kissing Baek Hyun.

 

“No, yes. I mean I’m saying if I got kidnapped by Kris who isn’t human, what about that one that kidnapped Joon Myun?”

“What’re you talking about? Not every kidnapper is, you know, not human or whatever.” Chan Yeol said but he doesn’t really believe what he said.

“Wait. Wait. I think, Lay made a point here.” Thank you! Baek Hyun agreed.

“Seriously?”

“Chan Yeol, come on, think about it. When Joon Myun got back home, his mother told me that he said he is sort of in love with his kidnapper. Remember you said Yixing being Kris’s boyfriend and got trouble in the bar?”

“No! Kris lied by telling me that Yixing is his boyfriend. He lied.” Chan Yeol looked at me, needing help.

“Yes. Well, I should know if I’ve got a boyfriend right? As well as I know about myself, I don’t have a boyfriend and he is not my boyfriend. But… he might say something about me being his love of his life and waiting for me like a thousand year.”

I finally spit it out. I don’t want to share these things with other people so I didn’t tell them at first but now, Baek Hyun is making sense. What if they are not kidnappers? They don’t want money obviously. What if they are not lying to us? What if we were their loves in the past lives or something like that?

 

“We have to tell Joon Myun about this man. This is so frigging awesome.” Baek Hyun said.

“I’m not going to see him.”

“Come on. He didn’t kiss me on purpose. I mean yeah, with purpose but it’s nothing. It’s not even involved tongue. He did that because I was totally bugging him and he wanted himself a few punches which you gave him.”

“What? I’m at fault now? Why are you on his side? Did you enjoy the kiss?” Chan Yeol is pissed off again. Baek Hyun really shouldn’t mention the tongue.

“No. No, of course not. Babe, I love you. Joon Myun is a friend, my best friend and you are my one and only lover. You know that.” Baek Hyun went to touch Chan Yeol’s armed, rub gently, making him smile. Chanyeol finally calm down a bit.

“He’s just heartbroken. We are all he’d got. We gotta cut him some slack here. He’s heartbroken and heartbroken people do stupid stuffs.” Baekhyun words got my attention.

“How do you know that he’s heartbroken?” Chan Yeol asked, me too totally stunned by his new information.

“Okay, I haven’t told you about this. I was at his house because his mother called for help with him. Apparently after he got back with his father, he went back to Sehun. His kidnapper. But he came home without wanting to talk with me or anyone. I pull the pieces together. He was seemed to be in love with this… Se Hun, he went to see him, came home with extreme bad mood after going out to see Se Hun. So, Se Hun dumped him or they broke up.”

 

Things just got silence. Joon Myun loved someone and it’s not me. He’s heartbroken and it’s also not because of me.

“Hey… Yixing, you ok?”

Baek Hyun asked with concern on his face. Was I obvious?

“Yes, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?”

He looked at me and I smiled at him. Baek Hyun isn’t really convinced but he didn’t say anything else.

“Excuse me.”

I stood up and walked to the toilet. There weren’t any customers in the bar besides us since it’s only 3pm. 

 

I washed my hands with no purpose. I look at my own reflection in the mirror. Kris said that he is in love with me and on his account, we love each other but got separated.

I wonder why.

 

Suho

I’m getting all the serenity I wished and I don’t feel the peace. Those maids and staffs all try to get medicine to my face but I kicked them all out. I locked the door. My mother and father tried their best but I guess no one is better than me at trying. I tried my best to keep the punishment on my face last longest. But it’ll be gone. Just like him. Gone. When I’m finally being left alone, I felt so lonely. I missed the feeling of being bothered by my best friend. I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter