Everything is just Dark

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

Suho was taken by his father. Suho wants to get home. His father believe that Se Hun approached his son because Sehun is ordered to do so. Suho didn't know who to trust and seeks out Se Hun. God decieved Suho, making him believe that Sehun is with another man besides Suho. Lay also escaped from Kris with God interference with God's whisper on Tao.

 

 

CHAPTER 9

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris

What the hell was that? The second before I was put under the sleep, I knew. I just couldn’t act fast enough to prevent Tao from doing.

Why?

I was in my room. Apparently he moved me in my room. And I got this feeling around the house. The emptiness.

I stood up suddenly. I rushed to the other room, right next to my room, the room that I kept Lay.

None.

Gone.

He’s… gone.

 

I feel the rage within me. The pieces come one by one.

God put Tao under his ing whisper and made him do this. He released Lay, he betrayed me. God makes him betrayed me.

I feel the presence in the room. Only… it’s not the one I love.

“I thought you were my friend.”

“Kris, I’m…”

“Don’t”

“I’m really…”

“SHUT UP. SHUT YOUR MOTHER-ING MOUTH.”

I turned to him. He is a little shorter than me, but he’s still gigantic. He is my partner. He is my friend. Now, not anymore.

“DO not ing apologize me. You know what, apology is for something that could be forgiven. You betrayed me. Get the OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

Silence.

He looked at me like he’s hurt. He doesn’t see me hurting. No, he knew. He knew I was hurting. He knew that Lay was the love of my life. I turned my back to him. I don’t want to look at him. I don’t want to look at his tears. Tears are for the weak. We agreed not to cry.

Then, he’s gone.

Everyone is gone. I am now alone. All alone.

 

Suho

 

I opened my eyes. The clock shows 10pm. Normally, time flies. But ever since I come back from his house, time went incredibly slow. Tick, Tock. I heard the clock. The seconds passed one by one. They say time heals everything. I doubt how time is gonna heal the pain in my chest or the betrayal like a sword stabbing everywhere on me.

I closed my eyes again. Hoping the night will go fast without missing the scent of Se Hun, without feeling the absence of his warmth. I hug myself, balling into a fetal position. I miss Sehun. That feeling is not going anywhere but with me. The pain isn’t going anywhere but with me. Also the shame of missing someone who won’t give a damn about me isn’t going anywhere but with me.

A tear flow down from my closed eyes to the pillow. I ignore it. It will dry off by the morning. The pain will be gone by the morning. I wish.

 

I was right. The tears dry off in the morning. But I was also wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter