We are in love!!!!!

TAEMIN & NAEUN ; our journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        TAEMIN laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, he had packed his bag reluctantly that afternoon. Their flight was scheduled for 12:30am ...if we could just meet before I leave..damn schedule!!!!.........the  hought of not seeing her for 2 weeks drove him crazy. He sighed as he tossed and turned.. it was a hopeless cause.

"Hyung what is wrong with you? what did you eat?" Minho's voice could be heard from the washroom

Taemin turned facing the wall and covered his head with his blanket.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Minho's voice rang out again, Taemin cursed under his breath as he got up from bed and headed  to the bathroom, dragging his feet in protest.

All  blood drained from Taemin's face at what he saw in the bathroom. Onew was laying on the floor, his eyes closed, his clothes wet. Minho was wiping his forehead with a wet towel, the bathroom floor wet as Minho had been cleaning the bathroom continuously as Onew's had been vomitting. Key and Jonghyun were out with their manager running errands leaving confused taemin and minho to handle the situation.

"Hyung!!!" Taemin sprinted to their side "hey !! call the manager..119..anything!! we need to get him to the hospital" Minho's trembling voice filled the room

Taemin got his phone in a split second breathing heavily as he called 119..

______________________________________________________

"This is what the love of chicken has done to you" the room erupted in laughter....one couldn't tell if Jonghyun's dry joke was well recieved for once or the boys were just relieved that Onew was not in serious condition..whatever it was, they were laughing louder and talking more than when they first got to the hospital.

"The doctor said you are a bit dehydrated so you'll be on fluids and close monitoring for a couple of days" Manager lee said after the laughter had died down. "I guess we have to postpone the concert till next week when you're fully recovered, I...." his phone rang... he waved to the  boys to excuse him for a moment before stepping out of the room to recieve the call.

"wow, this is one beautiful room" key said as he looked around the VIP hospital room admiringly. "I know right" Jonghyun replied pulling the  lilac curtain as he  looked out through the window, the city was illuminated by the streetlights.

Taemin laid on the sofa right by the bed, Minho was sitting at the extreme end preparing instant coffee.

Taemin was somehow grateful for Onew's food poisoning...they don't get to go to Japan until next week, he gets to go on a date with her. He smiled to himself  as he checked the time. It was 1am, she would be sleeping he thought.  He couldn't wait to surprise her in the morning. He yawned loudly. "argh I'm tired " his statement was directed to no one as he got up and headed to the washroom.

_____________________________________________________

Quietness descended on the room as their eyes grew heavy after a long day. It was already 1am, the boys  slowly found comfortable spaces to stretch their bodies. Jonghyun laid on the bed with Onew while key prepared the extra  foldable matress the nurse had handed them in the afternoon . Minho made himself comfortable on the sofa leaving Taemin the space on the matress beside key. The dimly lit VIP room was  made for them, comfortable,warm and cozy.

The sound of Taemin's phone ringing brought everyone back from the dreamland- or not........He had left his phone on the sofa when he went to the washroom.

"Hello".... Minho  answered the phone tiredly. The boys never  answer each other's phones except in emergencies, Minho had no choice, the phone was right next to him, Taemin was in the washroom and most importantly everyone was trying to sleep after a long day.

He stared at the phone for a couple of seconds convincing himself  that he was doing the right thing, he cleared his throat and continued 

"Hello, who am I speaking with please?"  trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

He looked around the room but couldn't tell if the others were asleep or not the light was too dim to figure it out, worse still, he couldn't step out of the room and to top it all, taemin's phone was loud, he looked at the phone with a questioning expression...  was this always on speaker? he asked himself, maybe he had mistakenly placed it on speaker while he was fumbling with it, trying to answer it as fast as possible.

"He..hello...taemin oppa...its me Naeun" he went from sleep talking to sitting upright on the sofa immediately, fully awake, he removed the phone from his ears, looked at it..Taemin had saved her number as "N" .

He wanted to speak but words weren't coming out of his mouth...puzzled..why is she cryi....NAEUN?!!!  the sudden realization of who he was speaking with made his eye brows crawl up to his hairline, and to further make him jump out of his seat, he looked up to find the boys already awake - or maybe they were never asleep- Key and jonghyun rushed so his side on the sofa. Onew remained on his bed as it wasn't easy to move around with an IV pole but his leaning in and excited eyes showed keen interest

Naeun's crying filled the room as the boys stared at the phone, dumbfounded. The crying finally subsided and she spoke up, again

"I thought something bad happened to you"  Minho still couldn't bring himself to reply.

but when she broke down again and he snapped out of it.

"um" his lips in anxiety "..its not taemin" his voice sounded like a broken record

" Hello..hello, Naeun-ssi, taemin is in the.." before he could finish his sentence, someone snatched the phone away from him.

It was taemin, no one had noticed when he came out of the washroom, they were too focused on the interesting conversation.

"Naeun-ah..its me.." was all they heard Taemin say before closing the bathroom door behind him, in a split second they were by the bathroom door, each struggling to get his ears closest to the keyhole  except Onew, who still couldn't figure out a way to move around with his IV pole. They soon gave up and went back to the sofa.

The quietness that descended on the room disappeared, their heavy eyes became as light as  feathers as they each spoke their minds at the top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter